main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:NSW ***The Official*** how did AOTC rate to people in NSW

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Neoblaster, Jun 29, 2002.

?

***The Official*** how did AOTC rate to people in NSW

Poll closed Mar 22, 2012.
  1. 1st and the best of the five :)

33.3%
  2. 2nd

23.8%
  3. 3rd :|

28.6%
  4. 4th :|

9.5%
  5. 5th

4.8%
  6. 6th :( (Damn you!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neoblaster

Neoblaster Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2002
    Hey, I'm 3 years ahead of myself in intelligence :) (Is that a good thing? Don't want anyone calling me krelboyne!) Let's start a mini poll.

Are you going to hold me against my age?
    Yes-
    No-

Interesting...

(Slaps head for ever mentioning detail) :(

2. Teknobabel

Teknobabel Jedi Master star 5

Jun 4, 2000
    It's second last, but before episode 1.

I still prefer original trilogy,

esb, anh, rotj (third by a whisker, still, the acting was better than aotc) aotc, tpm.

3. Darth_Punk

Darth_Punk Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Not sure yet. I will wait and see once i have got the PT on DVD. Then after several veiwings i will decide.
    BTW I am a bit concerned about new scenes being added to the OT. I definatly prefer the OT before the Special Edition, especially the Greedo shooting first.

4. Episode1WasntAnyGood

Episode1WasntAnyGood Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 27, 2001
    Lucas will be updating those movies every five years till he dies... until he just recreates the entire OT in cg!
    Man, don't him and Spielberg realise if you leave a movie for 20yrs it becomes part of society's psyche.. you can't just digitally change it on a whim!

5. Darth_Punk

Mar 12, 2002
    I have only just got it.
    The scene where Jango Fett bangs his head whilst boarding slave 1, and the link to ANH where the stormtrooper does the same thing. Of course because the stormtrooper is a clone of Jango, and has inherited his clumsyness.
    I may be slow but i get there in the end

6. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    I never thought about it that way, but I did spot the reference in my first viewing. :)

7. Ki-Bara-Mundi

Ki-Bara-Mundi Jedi Master star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    I saw AOTC again yesterday. I now rate it second. I had a hard time ranking it though. But there were enough instances when I thought one thing or another should have been done differently. Plus ESB is historical. The story, the plot twists, the special effects, the use of colour to mirror the movies tone...and this movie was made 25 years ago!

So I guess my order of preference would be ESB, AOTC, ANH, ROTJ, TPM. BTW, I don't dislike TPM, it's my 5th fave SW movie. :)

8. Darth_Punk

Mar 12, 2002
    I saw it again on Tuesday night at Fox and i still cannot make my mind up. It is definatly up there with the OT, but where exactly i dont know. I found watching it again this time the sound was still too quiet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.