main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The OFFICIAL I am leaving until AOTC thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Joey7F, Feb 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THX_Princess

THX_Princess Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 26, 2001
    I am going to quit coming here after the last trailer is released, I think. Too risky for me!

I most likely won't come back until a week or so after Episode II. For Episode I came in here right away and got all my opinions altered by other people, and I want to make my own this time. :)

2. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    Put me down for leaving once the final trailer comes out as well.
    It's gonna be hard going cold turkey for two months, but it's worth the price. At least I'll get more work done during that time :)

3. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Don't worry, Mace Windy, I'll still be here!

Now, if that's not an incentive to leave, I don't know what is :p.

4. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    [face_laugh]

:cool: Mace Windy,
    one wind to blow them all!

5. jobie

jobie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2001
    Every part of me is telling me to leave....
    I just can't today...maybe tomorrow!(whimpers)

6. JohnWilliams00

JohnWilliams00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Maybe I should just give in to temptation and join the spoilers forum. :confused:I used to be about 10% spoiled, but in the past week, I've become about 30%-40% spoiled. Well, maybe not that much, but I know more than I wanted to know.

I foolishly looked at the Spy Report at the front page and --boom!-- another spoiler. :( I know it's my fault, but I thought it was going to be nothing major since it was so short, so I highlighted it....big mistake.

7. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    No, you mustn't give in to the dark side!! Remember what you have learned! Save you it can!
    I know a couple things myself that I would give my left foot to unknow. Well, maybe just a toe off my left foot. Anyway, knowing a few things is far different from knowing the entire sequence of events. If you started out thinking that not knowing anything was the way you wanted to walk into that theatre for the first time, then stick to it! And keep Mace Windy and Steve company.

8. JohnWilliams00

Jan 29, 2002
    Yeah I think I shall be strong, if I can make it. I now know how Luke felt when he was tempted by the darkside.

9. Jedi Without a Cause

Jedi Without a Cause Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2000
    well, I'm stickin around at least. Mostly 'cause I just got back. I'm a little bit spoiled anyway. My theory is, I don't seek out spoilers, but if THEY come to ME, well ... then it's like fate. ;-)

Cofession: I read the spoiler version of the AICN script review (it actually wasn't that spoilery IMO.) Anyway, I'm here 'cause I want to talk about the OFFICIAL stuff that comes out, including trailers and things.

-JWAC

10. NiktosRule

NiktosRule Jedi Padawan star 4

May 8, 2001
    You can put me down on the list with Mace Windy and Oakessteve as not leaving. I'll leave if Mace leaves or I get spoiled like Sithman and many others did. Otherwise I'll stay on till the end most likely. I am brave and usually naive to spoilers when I see them. I hear about a lot of spoiler posts but never see any spoilers myself. I guess I'm just lucky that I don't catch onto spoilers when I read them.

11. OneTruth

OneTruth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    I'm leaving...some jerk just posted what I think was a spoiler. Bye everyone.

12. JohnWilliams00

Jan 29, 2002
    You and I saw it. I contacted an admin (PadmeBra) as quicky as I could, and it was taken care of. Ugh, this one was just as bad as the other spoiler. I'm out too -- this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Later.

13. 2002

2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2001
    yea i tried to warn as many as i could. and yes those spoilers were all real.

yup i say if you want to remain spoiler free get out now and dont come back. i think your just asking for it if you stay around.

14. Gay-LenKenobi

Gay-LenKenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 20, 2000
    Yep, leaving this weekend wasn't soon enough. Goodluck, everyone. See you after May 16th!

15. 2002

2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 7, 2001
    well the spoilers are droppin at an accelerated pace now! just avoid altogether now.

16. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Updated list of those who have left or those who will after trailer D.

Paranoid-AniDroid
    Strilo
    Sithman
    THX_Princess (maybe)
    JediBeowulf
    GaylenKenobi
    JohnWilliams
    OneTruth
    Joey7F

Sorry guys I am out for the count. I know you all will miss me a lot, but I can recommend a good crisis calendar ;)

Whoever is left can update the list...see you in the other forums...

--Joey

17. Padme Bra

Padme Bra Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 2, 1999
    I have to say that I can't blame you guys for leaving until the movie comes out. In fact, it's my recommendation for anyone who's serious about not being spoiled. We could have admins patrolling around the clock and a troll could still manage to spoil someone before he's caught. If being unspoiled is important to you and you waited this long, I'd hate to see it ruined for you.

18. Hatter

Hatter Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2001
    I think I'll leave pretty soon.
    I miiiiight return for Trailer D, discussion, though. Maybe.

19. Joey7F

Joey7F Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2000
    Well, I lied I am coming back to fix my statement. It should read: I can recommend a good crisis counselor. I will probably come back on the 10th itself.

--Joey

20. Jedi Without a Cause

Jedi Without a Cause Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 7, 2000
    Well, that's just fine and dandy ain't it?Everybody left.

Stupid spoiler people.

-JWAC

21. Jedi knight Pozzi

Jedi knight Pozzi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 2, 2000
    You can hear the echo.

22. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    I think that I am going to leave the forums. Not for good, only for a couple of days. A couple of weeks at tops. It occurs to me that the last couple of days my time here has made me feel more frustrated than enjoyed.

See you guys later. Hold down the fort for me. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    one wind to blow them all!

23. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Come back soon, Mace Windy. This place will be weird without you, you know!

24. OneTruth

OneTruth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2001
    Actually, I think I'll be back for Trailer D like a few others, but then I'm gone until May.

What makes me mad is that, the last big spoiler I heard I was fine with because I bet I would've seen it coming anyway. This one...I wouldn't have, and it's going to take away some of it's power. Bye all until March 10th evening.

25. yodaman

yodaman Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 26, 1999
    LOL Oakessteve. You just got promoted, but you might not have anyone left to mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.