The Official "I Am Looking For Gamers" Thread

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Fingorfin, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKraykan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    My friends and I have set up this forum, which is has both a Star Wars Free-form RPG game and a D&D game.

The site only went up last week, so we would like to populate it with as many people as posible.

Drop by if your interested, I run the site, and my name on the boards is Aaron_D, the guy who runs the games is called trebor minnt. Either register and join in straight away, or email us if you would like more details.

[link=http://www.giagdv.co.uk/phpBB2]Star Wars RPG forum[/link]

I hope to see you there!!
    Darth kraykan
  2. pillarofautumn Jedi Youngling

Just to further fragment the community, I participate on a general RPG board, mainly as a Star Wars d20 GM & Player (yes, I've played d6).

http://d20online.proboards2.com/

To give you an idea of what's playing & what's on tap, here are a few things:
    "Better Unseen than Heard" - not my game. A military action game in the Rebellion era. (currently full)

"The Krytus Cluster" - one of our GMs has wrote a huge setting in the Outer Rim during the Old Republic. I can't tell you the scope of the plot since it's not mine. (currently full)

"New Hope's End" - Dark Side campaign set around Battle of Yavin period. I hope to explore the nature of big "E" Evil... it will be as tightly controled as I can make it. (currently full)

"Man's Last Hope" - a new game with a new GM. I'm playing a pair of droids (a modified B2 Baktoid Combat Automaton designed for autonomous function - a sales model to show off the new AI routines that make the B2 THE choice for serious droid firepower... plus his yes-droid R2 buddy).

"Alderaan Peace Brigade" - Splinter Cell meets Star Wars.

"The Chaos of the Sith" - Kurosawa's "Ran" & "King Lear" as the inspiration. Set during the old Sith empire period. (not yet recruiting)

"Fightin' Furies of Rahab" - Rebellion-era starfighter campaign. The last of a trilogy of games (probably most interesting to my current players). (not yet recruiting)

We're doing a few other games there too... WoD stuff, D&D stuff, Mutants & Masterminds (some superhero thing) d20 Modern. There's been talk of using Palladium products on the board, and I've been trying to do a Dream Pod 9 game... but Star Wars sucks up all my RPG time now.

New players & GMs always welcome.

http://d20online.proboards2.com/
  3. Solidisen Jedi Youngling

JOIN THE GE....

well at least give it a look:
    http://www.empirereborn.net/
    Its a good site... I really think it is 1 of the best, please at least give it a look. and my pin # is 1022
  4. Inaen Jedi Youngling

star 3
    HEy im in the San Diego area looking for a game somewhere! most any type of rpg. would love to do starwars though. send me a pm and let me know!!
  5. Tremaniac Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I've posted before, a couple of years ago, time for an update.
    Brooklyn based GM looking for players for d20. Three to Four players already, but looking for one or two more. Drop me a PM.
  6. Shiro Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Looking for players around the west coast area for my new Message Board rpg forum (the link for it is in my signature) its without D&D rules and is set around the time of KOTOR 2. Join if your interested. :D
  7. Sith-Lord_James Jedi Master

star 3
    I live in San Diego, California. I can play either an online or a paper and pencil game.

Doesn't really matter.
  8. crashmurdoch Jedi Youngling

I'm in Long Beach, Ca anybody in the LA area?
  9. NJOfan215 Jedi Master

star 5
  10. Jedi_Rhysode Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Any one here in nj?

Im in the union area. Im a newbie GM and play with a few close friends.
  11. spazzer Jedi Youngling

Union Nj? I'm down in Edison, Looking for a Pen & Paper group.....
  12. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    My local fanforce is involved in an online RPG that I GM but we're currently short on players. It's set just a few months after Episode 2. The character are mostly Jedi and we're running it as a kind of Elite Infiltration Unit that infiltrates Seperatist facilities. You don't have to make a Jedi character since the most active player is a soldier 6. If you're interested then check us out [link=http://edmontooine.com/rpg/index.php]here[/link] and PM me or register at the boards and introduce yourself. Characters would need to start out at level 6.
  13. FlareStorm Jedi Master

star 6
    Western Washington. Any d20 or WEG d6.
  14. dp4m Chosen One

star 10
  15. DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight

star 5
    Even though Flare hasnt been online for almost a month... I live in Western Washington, Near Silverdale in Port Orchard, which is about an hour away from Tacoma if youre close.
  16. Qui-Gonn Jinn Jedi Youngling

star 3
    yooo-any D6 peeps either in the Columbus, Oh or Houston, TX area-let me know.

yeah, i said peeps
  17. Fingorfin Jedi Master

star 4
    Anyone in the Washington DC area?
    Haven't had a game since I moved up here. :_|
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.