main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official "I Am Looking For Gamers" Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by Fingorfin, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKraykan

DarthKraykan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 20, 2004
    My friends and I have set up this forum, which is has both a Star Wars Free-form RPG game and a D&D game.

The site only went up last week, so we would like to populate it with as many people as posible.

Drop by if your interested, I run the site, and my name on the boards is Aaron_D, the guy who runs the games is called trebor minnt. Either register and join in straight away, or email us if you would like more details.

Star Wars RPG forum

I hope to see you there!!
    Darth kraykan

2. pillarofautumn

pillarofautumn Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2004
    Just to further fragment the community, I participate on a general RPG board, mainly as a Star Wars d20 GM & Player (yes, I've played d6).

http://d20online.proboards2.com/

To give you an idea of what's playing & what's on tap, here are a few things:
    "Better Unseen than Heard" - not my game. A military action game in the Rebellion era. (currently full)

"The Krytus Cluster" - one of our GMs has wrote a huge setting in the Outer Rim during the Old Republic. I can't tell you the scope of the plot since it's not mine. (currently full)

"New Hope's End" - Dark Side campaign set around Battle of Yavin period. I hope to explore the nature of big "E" Evil... it will be as tightly controled as I can make it. (currently full)

"Man's Last Hope" - a new game with a new GM. I'm playing a pair of droids (a modified B2 Baktoid Combat Automaton designed for autonomous function - a sales model to show off the new AI routines that make the B2 THE choice for serious droid firepower... plus his yes-droid R2 buddy).

"Alderaan Peace Brigade" - Splinter Cell meets Star Wars.

"The Chaos of the Sith" - Kurosawa's "Ran" & "King Lear" as the inspiration. Set during the old Sith empire period. (not yet recruiting)

"Fightin' Furies of Rahab" - Rebellion-era starfighter campaign. The last of a trilogy of games (probably most interesting to my current players). (not yet recruiting)

We're doing a few other games there too... WoD stuff, D&D stuff, Mutants & Masterminds (some superhero thing) d20 Modern. There's been talk of using Palladium products on the board, and I've been trying to do a Dream Pod 9 game... but Star Wars sucks up all my RPG time now.

New players & GMs always welcome.

http://d20online.proboards2.com/

3. Solidisen

Solidisen Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2004
    JOIN THE GE....

well at least give it a look:
    http://www.empirereborn.net/
    Its a good site... I really think it is 1 of the best, please at least give it a look. and my pin # is 1022

4. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    HEy im in the San Diego area looking for a game somewhere! most any type of rpg. would love to do starwars though. send me a pm and let me know!!

5. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    I've posted before, a couple of years ago, time for an update.
    Brooklyn based GM looking for players for d20. Three to Four players already, but looking for one or two more. Drop me a PM.

6. Shiro

Shiro Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 9, 2004
    Looking for players around the west coast area for my new Message Board rpg forum (the link for it is in my signature) its without D&D rules and is set around the time of KOTOR 2. Join if your interested. :D

7. Sith-Lord_James

Sith-Lord_James Jedi Master star 3

Dec 7, 2003
    I live in San Diego, California. I can play either an online or a paper and pencil game.

Doesn't really matter.

8. crashmurdoch

crashmurdoch Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2004
    I'm in Long Beach, Ca anybody in the LA area?

9. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    Any one here in nj?

10. Jedi_Rhysode

Jedi_Rhysode Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2004
    Any one here in nj?

Im in the union area. Im a newbie GM and play with a few close friends.

11. spazzer

spazzer Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2004
    Union Nj? I'm down in Edison, Looking for a Pen & Paper group.....

12. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    My local fanforce is involved in an online RPG that I GM but we're currently short on players. It's set just a few months after Episode 2. The character are mostly Jedi and we're running it as a kind of Elite Infiltration Unit that infiltrates Seperatist facilities. You don't have to make a Jedi character since the most active player is a soldier 6. If you're interested then check us out here and PM me or register at the boards and introduce yourself. Characters would need to start out at level 6.

13. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Western Washington. Any d20 or WEG d6.

14. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
  15. DarthBobbalot

DarthBobbalot Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2002
    Even though Flare hasnt been online for almost a month... I live in Western Washington, Near Silverdale in Port Orchard, which is about an hour away from Tacoma if youre close.

16. Qui-Gonn Jinn

Qui-Gonn Jinn Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 1999
    yooo-any D6 peeps either in the Columbus, Oh or Houston, TX area-let me know.

yeah, i said peeps

17. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Anyone in the Washington DC area?
    Haven't had a game since I moved up here. :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.