main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL The Official "Introduce yourself" thread:

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by darth-blaze, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreotragus

oreotragus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2009
    Well if several people are interested in meeting up, why not just go ahead and meet up sometime?

We could have like a movie night at someone's house or something (except I live in Waycross, GA, so I don't think anyone would want to come way up here) :)

2. KnightFr0mOssus

KnightFr0mOssus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2009
    That'd probbly have to be up to Chase(anakin). My dad knows him and sees him at the law firm that my dad works at often, but good luck trying to ask him while he's , he hasn't posted since last year.

3. TwoPynts

TwoPynts Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2009
    Hi all.
    I'm known as The_Jedi on twitter and thought I'd check these boards out. I live in South FL but they don't have a chapter nearby. I used to live in Orange Park so chose the Jacksonville one to introduce myself.
    MTFBWY

4. oreotragus

oreotragus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2009
  5. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    Is everyone dead?

6. KnightFr0mOssus

Apr 26, 2009
    I heard the 501st is going to be attending the red wagon parade this saturday or next in greater Jax. Is this true?

7. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    Hey guys, I just posted a new thread for a rebooting of this chapter. If anyone has any ideas, I would encourage you to post any ideas or locations you may have for a meeting in that thread. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you guys.

8. airsoftamazon

airsoftamazon Jedi Youngling

Feb 7, 2009
    Hello all, I'm in the Rebel Legion and am known as Jedi Son-Ja. It's been a while since I've last visited but just curious as to how many Jedi's are in or nearby Jacksonville that I don't already know of in the Rebel Legion or 501st.

9. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
    Hey everybody and welcome. So glad to see some new activity on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.