The official (i've always wanted an official thread) character updates and new character stat thread

Discussion in 'Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by NJOfan215, Mar 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    I'd put Darth Wyyrlok(sp?) as a Jedi Consular 4/Sith Acolyte 10/Sith Lord 4.
    I'd guess Darth Talon is a Jedi Guardian 3/Dark Side Assassin 4/Sith Warrior 4/Sith Lord 1.
    Maybe Darth Nihl is a Jedi Guardian 4/Sith Warrior 6/Sith Lord 2.

While there seem to be hordes of Sith in Legacy I really don't see there being many actual Sith Lords, and definately not many Lords of note...
  2. NJOfan215 Force Ghost

star 5
    Ok here are my stats for Jacen Solo in bloodlines. I made these to be a litle on the conservative side, he could easily be another leve, and have some higher attributes. I also tried to keep him fairly close to the previously posted official stats for him. since it's hard to classify Jacen i gave him 3 levels of force adept, and instead of giving him the normal force training, i came up with something called exotic force training, whihc allows him to take a force feat or ability from another class. This is how he got immersion and disciple of the unifiying force.

Jacen Solo: Male Human Jedi Guardian 10/ Force Adept 3/ Sith Acolyte 1; Init +1 (Dex); Defense: 21 (+10 class, +1 Dex); Spd 10 m; VP/WP 101/14; Atk +13/+8/+3 melee (1d3 unarmed) or +15/+10/+5 melee (4d8+1/19?20, lightsaber; or +14/+9/+4 ranged (3d6, blaster pistol); SQ Deflect (defense +2, attack ?4, extend), Block, Exotic Force Training SV Fort +13 Ref +11, Will +12; SZ M; FP 10, DSP 12; Rep 3; Str 12, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 16. Challenge Code F.

Equipment: Lightsaber*, blaster pistol
    * Jacen Solo has constructed his own lightsaber.

Skills: Craft (lightsaber) +6, Handle Animal +5, Hide +8, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (Jedi lore) +8, Knowledge (sith Lore) +8, Pilot +7, Read/Write Basic, Read/Write Sith, Ride (all) +3, Speak Basic, Speak Sith, Speak Shyriiwook (understand only).

Force Skills: Affect Mind +15, Battlemind +8, Empathy + 11, Enhance Ability +4, Enhance Senses +7, Farseeing +11, Force Defense +5, Force Stealth +16, Friendship +7, Force Lightning +10, Heal Self +5, Illusion +6, Move Object +11, See Force +7, Telepathy +9.

Feats: Animal Affinity, Attuned, Combat Reflexes, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Skill Emphasis (Pilot), Weapon Focus (lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols, simple weapons).

Force Feats: Alter, Control, Disciple of the Unifying Force, Force Mastery, Force Whirlwind, Immersion, Lightsaber Defense, Link, Mind Trick, Sense, Sith Sorcery.

3. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    i can't remember if there's a d20 skill for drain knowledge, but if there is i'd probably give ranks of that to Jacen, to reflect just what he's done to Ben.

cool work though :)
  4. NJOfan215 Force Ghost

star 5
    yes there is, good idea.
  5. NJOfan215 Force Ghost

star 5
    After readin the darth bane book, i'm not entirely sure how i should stat him. Do you guys have any ideas.

PArt of me can see doing soemthing like expert 2/soldier 2/ Dark side devotee 4/ sith lord 10, or maybe expert 2/ dark side marauder 4/ sith acolyte 3/ sith lord 9.

Should he be level 20? i think i might go back and re read the descriptions of the classes and try to get some insperation form that.
  6. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Bane's definately not level 20 by book's end. Offhand, I's say that most of the Sith in the book were pretty low-level as a whole, with Lord Kaan having levels of Jedi Consular/Sith Acolyte/Sith Lord, mad ranks in Diplomacy, Bluff, Affect Mind, and Control Mind, will Illusion to fill it out.

By my estimates, he was either a Commoner or had a level of Thug at book's beginning, was a 1st or 2nd lvl Soldier when he went to the Academy, and picked up a couple of levels of Dark Side Maruader & Sith Warrior. By book's end, I figure him to be along the lines of Soldier 1/Dark Side Marauder 3/Sith Warrior 4/Sith Lord 4.
  7. NJOfan215 Force Ghost

star 5
    oh i agree, by the end of the book he is only level 11 or 12, but i want to try to do a write based on all of our info on bane. We know that eventualy gets the oblisk armor, trains zanah, learns from fredan nadd's holocron, and continues to set up the sith order that plinges the galexy into chaos. as always, thanks for the imput.
  8. Garrett_Skymaster Jedi Knight

star 2
    Does anyone know the "official" stats for Dash Rendar, I can't find them anywhere.
  9. NJOfan215 Force Ghost

star 5
    He's in star wars gamer 10. I don't have it. I don't remember where i found it, bu i found a pdf file that is an index of all of the star wars rpg material. For characters it give the location of their full stats and a their level. Dash is a scn 4/sol 3/ ellite trooper 3/ starfighter ace 5
  10. JoinTheSchwarz Comms Admin & Community Manager

Administrator
    star 8
  11. Garrett_Skymaster Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you, that was most helpful. Now I have something to work with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.