The Official JC.N GL Jedi Knight Wing (Includes Ladder Tournament)

Discussion in 'Games' started by SoloCommand, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: LAJ_FETT, MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
  1. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ooooh...yeah. That was pretty interesting, too, hehe.

And yeah, Feirce, stick around, we missed ya!
  2. Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey I only used that flamingo road runner scin on my old pc so thats probly where they excess lag came from!
    What Truth about Darth Hannibal Terra???? (I don't feel like searching through hundreds of pages of conversations to find out meself what your talking about)
  3. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I'll PM you with the details FF.
  4. Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, thanks for the PM's JP and SoloCommand. :) I want to set up a small two on two capture the flag tournament if anybody cares to. No mods or special maps or anything just something real simple, maybe some time next weekend?
  5. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hey Fierce,

I'd play some CTF if I was at home... but I'm not, so I can't. Sorry.

We never really played CTF did we? Nor did we play much Kill The Fool, oh wait - ya we did! We killed sithy any chance we got!

:p ;) :D
  6. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If you believe it, I've never played KFY all the time I've been playing MotS MP! Scary.

Fierce, I'll play CTF, though if we get too many Aussie pings playing, I'll hafta drop out. But I do think since I got AOL my ping has improved. Well, my d/l bitrate is better anyway. Hardly play JK anymore, so I really dunno.

Oh, but if ya want me to play next weeknd, schedule it for Friday night, or Sunday. I won't be here Saturday.
  7. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
    I'd like to try a big game of Saberists vs. Gunners on Canyon Oasis sometime :)
  8. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    My comp can't handle big games. Specially nt with anyone more than about 4,000 miles away. I still have terrible flashbacks to the JCNGL games of last summer. Guh. :p
  9. Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Next Friday it is then! Private message me for official sign up and I will post details when at least three other people sign up :)
  10. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    hey Fierce!

Go to the Yahoo group, there are a couple of old mods still uploaded there, maybe your Bird is in there.

ask pat the link if you've forgotten it.
  11. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ok Fierce Friday night it is :)

Hmm...I know someone who'd like to play, too, only truble is he lives in Ireland, so he won't be able to play at night (our time) :(
  12. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
  13. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  14. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  15. Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Knight

star 1
    this complicates things and nobody has PMessaged me about signing up. Well then I geuse I can play any time you and your friend want Conn but I don't want to play 2 on 1 capture the flag!
    *edit* and can everybody give me their most up to date ICQ numbers, I have been disconnected from ICQ for awhile
  16. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Fierce, what about a little 1-on-1 with me, and if anyone else is online tonight we'll jsut see if they wanna join or not?

And my ICQ # is prolly in my profile, but I am never on it. Try AIM or MSN if you have it.
  17. Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Alright I added you to aim and msn but I don't know if I did it right for AIM since I don't use it much. I can host or you can host whenever you want cause' ive got nothing to do all day. Just post a game time thats good and whether you want to host or me to host.
  18. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
    Apologies for earlier post - don't ask :)
  19. Fierce_Flamingo Jedi Knight

star 1
    sorry folks but i can't be online the rest of the night so I won't be able to play a game
  20. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
    Shout me on MSN next time you fancy a game, Conn. S'been a while - I could use the practise.
  21. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
    Conn-kebab!!!!!!!!!!! :p
  22. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    kick his arse for me conne!

;) :p :D
  23. Connemara Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Meh, it was a funny game cause he had like a ping of 30,000 and first he hosted, then I hosted and both time he had 30 secs of lag, and I had almost none, so I spent most of the game watching him wack at empty walls. He looked like a crazy man or something. :p

Yall seen Beautiful Mind? John Nash anyone? :p

24. Terra Jedi Master

star 4
    Still won, even with the mighty lag :D

CONN-KEBAB! CONN-KEBAB! :)
Moderators: LAJ_FETT, MarcusP2, The2ndQuest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.