A&A The Official John Ostrander Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The Gatherer, Feb 26, 2002.

1. jfostrander01 Writer: Dawn of the Jedi, Agent of the Empire

VIP
    star 3
    Howdy all! Good to see this thread. Will try to visit and chat more often.
  2. instantdeath Jedi Master

star 5
    Good to see you. Really enjoyed Dawn of the Jedi. Looking forward to the next arc, and I hear you'll pitch in for the novel... very cool
  3. Todd the Jedi Mod and Inquisitor of SWTV

Manager
    star 6
    Yes, Force Storm was a great arc. So much potential, and I'm sure you (John, not instantdeath:p ) and Jan will touch on it eventually.
  4. RC-1991 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just want to add my voice to the chorus of DotJ fans. It helped to bring me back into the EU after a burnout.
  5. AdmiralNick22 Fleet Admiral of Literature

Manager
    star 6
    Hi John! It seems like only yesterday that we were discussing Legacy, my beloved Galactic Alliance and wily ole' Stazi in particular! Now that a few years (almost) have passed, do you miss Legacy and do you have some story ideas that you would love to take a crack at?

--Adm. Nick
  6. Jedi Ben Chosen One

star 7
  7. jfostrander01 Writer: Dawn of the Jedi, Agent of the Empire

VIP
    star 3
    Hi there all.

Well, it's been a while since I was HERE and, obviously, a while since I've done any Star Wars work. Just wanted to let you know one of the big projects I've been working on lately, It's a Kickstarter for KROS: HALLOWED GROUND that I'm doing with Tom Mandrake. Take a look, if you would, and let me know what you think. I'm really proud and excited about the project. You can find out about it here. https://www.kickstarter.com/project...s=10153480997563217&fb_action_types=og.shares
    Ghost, Ordo Skirata, starfish and 2 others like this.