The *OFFICIAL* let's all see AOTC on Saturday, June 8 (formerly the 'STOP complaining....' thread)

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by jedibri, Jun 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes ticket sales have diiped for Epi.II. So why don't you do something about it? Like go see the movie again.
    In fact lets all see if we can get Epi.II to the top again. I say we all go to see AOTC this Saturday (June 4th) I do mean everyone. I think it would be cool if it fell to 2ond only to have another strong weekend and go back on top.

<EDIT: Title change :)>
  2. ObiWanJane Jedi Master

star 4
    I wasn't aware I was complaining.

And ticket sales are expected to drop as new movies come out. That's life.

:)
  3. homeless_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i agree. im going to see it thurs...any time of the week is good. you should all go see it,
  4. Vodstok Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ummm, this coming saturday is the 8th.
  5. robecg Jedi Knight

star 1
    In the future (say 2025) SW will still be a great series of films, EpIV has lasted that long.

Spiderman may have gone on to become a joke like Superman, or a surreal mess like Batman or even a success like the Star Trek films but it will not have the innovative and original feel that SW still has.

Ticket sales are nothing, history is everything and SW will conquer on the latter point.
  6. opiewan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I concur....An massivly organized fan movie day could boost it up a bit....

I say if your a true fan you will go see Star Wars this saturday...Who's with us?
  7. homeless_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
    im with you guys a 100% i will go see it saturday!!! i'll let the san diego society know!

hey jedibri. if you still have time..you should change your tittle. to a more inviting ...maybe something like....

"saturday the 8th..the official the force.net fan star wars day" go see it.
  8. uythanhle Jedi Knight

I'm game for Saturday too.

We need to spread the word out to all the fans out there.

AOTC deserves another bump at the box office.
  9. homeless_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
    lets go people!!!!! lets do something about it...."the fan war has begun"

:D
  10. Jon_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Maybe I'll kick off my bachelor party by taking everyone to see E2 again!
  11. homeless_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
    "we need permission from the moderators to start an official thread on this."

where is everyone at!!!!!!!!

lets do this.......hell ya!
  12. JediNathan Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm with you guys all the way. I'm actually taking 3 friends to see it, who have yet too. hehe, I've seen it 7 times already so I've done my bit, but will continue to do so.

Long live STARWARS!!
  13. Slave-2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I've seen it 6 times in it's first 2 weeks over here in the UK. Everyone seems to think it's a bit of a waste of money seeing it anymore than twice but I can't see it enough! It's the best star wars film to date and I'll certainly be seeing it a few more times. Plus taking friends who haven't seen it yet is the perfect excuse to indulge myself!
  14. vincecarterone Jedi Padawan

i like star wars but you guys need to stop doggin on spiderman he has way more history than starwars. spidermans been around longer than alot of you.
  15. Jon_Solo Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can't we all just get along? :D

I will probably get burned in effigy for this but I actually like both Spiderman and Star Trek. They all are interesting SF/Fantasy storylines. What have we to fear from these epics. Fear leads to... bah, you all know this ;)
  16. Slave-2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm with you Jon_Solo!
  17. ObiWanJane Jedi Master

star 4
    There is no Saturday, June 4! LOL
  18. rom8girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    I had already planned on seeing this saturday with a friend..so you can definantly say that I am game :)
    Look out theaters here we come!!!!
  19. homeless_jedi Jedi Youngling

star 4
    stinrab. thanks a lot for changing the lil thingy there. thats right everyone. its official. this next saturday is star wars day at the force.net

"messa so happy" :D

edit. hey stinrab. sorry but i just noticed it says june 4th. saturday is actually june 8th. opps.
  20. wana Jedi Knight

star 1
    hj you can count us in. me and my 6 gf. see you there :)
  21. willy4pres Jedi Knight

Im in, me and my wife will see it again this Saturday in Yuma Arizona, then I can come home and watch the Tyson/Lewis fight! This will be my 7th showing now and I enjoy it every time!
  22. Chewies_bandolier Jedi Knight

star 3
    Excellent - I was going to see it again this Sat anyway but now, I won't feel alone! Egoism thing but... does anyone think that we will make a difference?
  23. jedibri Jedi Master

star 4
    It would be cool if everyone here (TF.N) would go on Sat. Take a friend or three.
  24. WellKnownCharacter Jedi Knight

star 2
    Great idea! Everyone should go for a saturday showing, and take at least one mate!
    Yeah! Then when we can come home and talk about it some more.
    IT IS EVERY STARWARS FANS DUTY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
  25. PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost

star 6
    I seem to have this tradition of seeing it either every Friday or Sat- so I'll be up to going again- will be time #9.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.