main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA The Official Loser Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by YoungJedi11, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    This is the part where I try to explain why I'm not a total flake and/or loser. I'm sick (and had ride problems)! :( :( :(

I cannot believe I missed the meeting. I'm very, very sorry I wasn't there. I hope it's going/went ok, and hopefully I'll be able to find out what happened! Sorry! :_|

Edit: GentleBant, after your call, I have now graduated to a super-loser. :( Sorry no longer cuts it. Oh yeah...and where were you Matt!? :D

2. marmakecam

marmakecam Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    I got ready to go and found out I didn't have a car! My parents took it to get new tires put on. So then I called Kai to get a ride and found out he forgot about it and was still sleeping! Still though, we made it there... late.

3. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hehehe,that's quite funny!I gotta sleep till 2:30!Well,It's ok cause I'm a loser too!I don't even go to the meetings down here in Oregon!Ofcourse they are clear the heck in Portland in my inconvienance!See I even spelled inconvenience wrong the first time!

4. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Oh, I guess you're clear then.

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.