main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The *Official* Marc Ecko and Other SW Apparel Thread

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Boba Jr, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    In that case: http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/feature/adidas-starwars-lookbook/

I like all of them except the silver ones and the Vader black quilted leather. I may be poor come January.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I rather like the black ones pictured with Vader. Don't know if I'd buy them though. The silver ones with Yoda look more like baby booties to me. The others don't do much for me and the ones with Leia wouldn't go with most of my clothes due to the purple.
    I don't know if we will see these here in the UK.

3. Boba Jr

Boba Jr Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 1, 1998
    I've just about given up waiting for the Marc Ecko Star Wars watches. Guess if they didn't have them out in time for the holiday season, they REALLY are not in a hurry to do so, or just can't make them yet for some reason...

4. SeventhSon

SeventhSon Jedi Youngling

Jan 23, 2010
    Does anyone know if the Stormtrooper sneakers have been released yet?
    I can't find them for sale anywhere.

[image=http://www.extravaganzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/adidas_stormtrooper_bg.jpg]

5. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    I've no idea - haven't really been keeping an eye on those.

But I would - if only the Adidas line ever includes a Boba or Jango Fett model.

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Some information on the hoodies and sneakers for those in the UK:

A few people over on Rebelscum have reported finding the hoodies and Stormtrooper sneakers at TK Maxx and JD Sports outlets. (I don't have prices, however). Since I have an outlet of each locally I'm going to take a look tomorrow whn I'm in town.

7. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    i don't know why anyone hasn't posted this but, the hoodies are all on sale.
    the fett is $90 so is the stormtrooper. the vader is $60, and the maul and shocktrooper are $30
    i just got the shocktrooper one in the mail a week ago, it's awesome.

8. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    I did mention it earlier - they have been on sale more or less since Black Friday. :p

However at the Marc Ecko site, the Boba Fett hoodie is still $98, where did you see it for $90?

9. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Well, the Rebelscum poster who posted about TK Maxx was right on the money. I went into the local one today and one each of the Fett, Vader, and Stormie hoodies were on a clearance rack of sweatshirts. All three were a Large size. Fett is mine now. Price was £29.99 - pretty good as the Recommended Retail Price on the sticker was £79.90. It's about a size too big for me (medium would have been perfect) and the colors are all wrong for my complexion but I love it. It's also nice & warm - a bonus considering how cold it's been here. I just got it to wear around the flat so the fact that it's baggy doesn't concern me too much. I'm sure there will be some shrinkage the first time it gets washed anyway.

10. Boba Jr

Dec 1, 1998
    Congrats on your find! :D

11. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    how much is that in american dollers? is it also just in europe that it's happening? cause even though i don't really like fett that much i would probably get it if it was under $45.

12. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    At current exchange rates ($1.56 to £1.00) it would be around $47.00. I don't know if the US TK Maxx stores are doing the same thing. Quite a few people in the UK have found the hoodies at local TK Maxxs though, judging from the posts on Rebelscum.

13. A-Null

A-Null Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 23, 2009
    LAJ_Fett are you talking about the Adidas or the Ecko hoodies?

I pray to Yoda you mean the Adidas!

I had my eye on the Sotrmtrooper hoodie from Ecko for months but they don't ship to the UK. Was in NY with work in November and I went to Macey's and bought it as well as a cool trooper tee. Was $90 but at the time the £ was $1.65 so not a bad rate...might have to go to TK Maxx if it is the Adidas hoodies nevertheless.

Went to Footlocker on Oxford St and saw this:

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3733997&shopGroup=R&cp=2019628.2039765.2078676.3945599&colorId=

Was £50 but if TK MAxx have it for cheap...GET IN!

14. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I'm talking the Marc Ecko hoodies. My local TK Maxx had Fett, Vader, and the Stormie. I bought the Fett one. I'm wearing it at the moment - it's nice & warm!

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Just a heads-up that shopecko.com is running a sale on SW T-shirts starting now and ending on May 9 (Sunday). Check out this TFN article for a link to the site and the promo code to enter to get the 25% discount.

16. Verdaera

Verdaera Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2005
    Since Mark Ecko and Adidas have decided to discriminate against female fans, we finally have our own line forming...

If anyone didn't already know, Ashley Eckstein of the Clone Wars has been pioneering on behalf of us women (did you know that statistically, it's almost 50/50? Women are as big of sci-fi fans as men are) to get us some official Star Wars gear that wasn't made as an afterthought (oh look, let's just shrink it and make it pink, they'll love it *gag*)

It's called Her Universe (HerUniverse.com) and they just opened online sales yesterday, and will start making an appearance at conventions. You can also check out the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/HerUniverse

17. Chance the Jedi

Chance the Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 25, 2005
    I've heard of that site on episodes of the ForceCast. I think Ashley is doing a very good thing for the female fans.

I'm impressed someone like her actually cares about the fans.

18. Fallen-Hero

Fallen-Hero Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 5, 2009
    I don't know about adidas.com, but the canadian site has all their SW apparel and shoes on sale at the moment. No idea when the sale started or finishes though. Just thought maybe some people would like to know that. :)

19. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    It's so chilly in the flat that I have my Ecko Fett sweatshirt on over a thermal shirt and I have the sweatshirt hood up.

20. MandalorianDuchess

MandalorianDuchess Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 16, 2010
    Do you mean the Boba hoodie, or is there some sweatshirt I'm now aware of? :)

21. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    It's the hoodie. To me that's a sweatshirt.

Whatever you call it, it's nice and warm!

22. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Adidas has their new 2011 Star Wars lineup and there are Boba Fett related items for you Les. I am in the process of doing an order

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Nothing there really grabs me, Mike. I'd never buy shoes online as the sizes here are different than US and I'd probably order the wrong size.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.