main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The OFFICIAL Meet #4 thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Sep 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    WHen I lived in CA there was a little donut shop that made the best donuts I had ever tasted. They had these massive bearclaws, covered in tastey stuff...I just couldn't get enough of them.
    And the funny thing is, the store was run my these Chinese people who also served Chinese food there. I hope they didn't add Chinese food to the donuts.

2. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    Some of the best doughnuts are the ones from the farm stands. They take plain doughnuts and cover them in cinnamon-sugar.

3. TIEace

Nov 27, 2000
    Well guys, you're all going to yell at me, but I can't make the meeting! I have to do back stage tech for the play on Sat night. The light and sound systems suck, and me and someone else have some rewiring to do. I WOULD have been able to make it, but my mom doesn't want to drive into Boston for one and then have to get back to my house for five. This may not be the final decision, but I'm gonna have to do some talking.

4. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Tsk, tsk, tsk. You've got to make it to a meet sometime, Will. And you've got to know not to schedule things so they overlap like that.

5. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    You bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MY GOD MAN, this is insane! Soon Bib and everyone else won't make it and......AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

//begins to cry

6. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Yeah. You MUST COME TO THIS MEET! ALL OF YOU!

7. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    I hope you guys have a great time, I wish Could join you guys, but I have 3 cons in within 2 months and I am so broke.

We had Dinner with Jeremy Bulloch last night, it was awesome.

I got to meet Mercedes Ngoh aka Rystall in ROTJ:SE She is a sweetheart.

8. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Boba Fett and the dancer he hit on. Cool.

9. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    I have PSATs on saturday. [face_plain]

10. DemonicJedi

DemonicJedi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2001
    so do I... but im gonna try to do both :D

11. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    So am I.

12. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Good, I hope you can both make it.

13. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    You can definately do both. PSATs are morning, and over before noon. The meet doesn't start till one. Heck, you could do SATs(three hours)and still make it.

14. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    I still need to choose the best train to take in.

15. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Me too. It's the commuter rail that'll be tough. The subway should be easy enough.

16. TK1762

TK1762 Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 2001
    Hey all.I live in Portland,Maine,but there doesn't seem to be much activity on that part of the board.
    I see where some of you are planning on attending the Sci-Fi Expo coming up this weekend.Several of us from the local 501st Garrison are attending as well in our costumes.There should be 9 or 10 trooper/scout troopers/tie pilots,and a Vader.If any of you have costumes and want to meet up with us let me know.Otherwise,keep an eye out for us and be sure to come up and say hi.I'll be a trooper wearing an orange pauldron.
    Take care!!
    dark_lord50@hotmail.com

17. TIEace

Nov 27, 2000
    Hopefully, I can get something out of my parents. How come we can't have dinner with Jeremy Bulloch :p?

18. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    Cool..the 501st will be there,I had a feeling that they would be, this is cool

19. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Wow, we get to meet Chewy, Maul, and the members of the 501st. This should be quite a day.

I know what ya meen Will. We should have cool events like that. Maybe we can set something up with like...oh I don't know...Natalie Portman [face_love] :p .

20. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    the 501st rocks.

21. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Nat Portman goes to school in Boston...what're the chances she'd make a convention appearence?

22. JediGrl831

JediGrl831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Oh....PSATs. How fondly I remember those. NOT! Those things suck. Talk about headache.

But, be sure to have fun at the meet. And speaking of meets....I saw the "Lord of the Rings" trailer twice in the movie theatre this weekend. It looks so good!

23. mena_lyn

mena_lyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 2001
    Ooo...I'm all jazzed up about the meet. It's gonna be soooo much fun.

DJ--you're goin, right? You'd better be...and if it's not to much trouble, could you bring my money for the Comics Come Home ticket? thanks.

Anyone else going to Comics Come Home? DemonicJedi and I are.............I'm pretty sure you can still get tickets.

Hey, I forgot Natalie Portman goes to school in Boston...Harvard, right? *makes a mental note to hang around Harvard Square with Queen Amidala Merchandise more often* I really don't think she'll make a Con appearance, though. Not unless some friend of hers at college convinces her it be funny as hell.

I'd go to a whole bunch 'a Con's if I was in Star Wars. :( *sobsob* Please, George?

24. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I can't wait for Saturday.

25. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    Neither can I. It'll be great to see Ben, Tom and Dave again, plus meet the rest of you guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.