The OFFICIAL Meet #4 thread

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Sep 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Reese, what train are you taking in? We could meet up in South Station if you wanted to.
  2. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I was gonna take the train, but I'm going with my friend instead.
  3. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hmm...if I take the Commuter Rail in, it'll have to be the 9:56 train out of Bridgewater. The next train after that's the 12:32, and there's no way I'd be on time taking that. THe only other option is driving to Braintree and taking the RedLine in, and switching to the Green at Park Street.
  4. mena_lyn Jedi Knight

star 3
    So...what exactly do we do during this meet? I've never been to a meet, never been to a Con, and never met any of you (except for DemonicJedi)...what a day this will be. :)

5. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We walk around, talk, do stuff. Talk about Star Wars, the JC, life, whatever. Oh, and take pictures, too!
  6. JediGrl831 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes...take lots o' pictures. So, I can see them later. I'll have to bring my digital camera to Lord of the Rings so we can have instant access!
  7. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That'll be good. I tend to take a long time before getting my film developed.
  8. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I still haven't gotten all of the Meet #3 pics onto my computer. I'll have to do that some time...
  9. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    You really should finish uploading them.
  10. jedi_wilks Jedi Knight

star 1
    suxs im going friday and cant go saterday
  11. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Too bad. You'll be missed. If it weren't for most of us being students, and being in school, we probably could've arranged it for tomorrow.
  12. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey i might be a little late but I doubt it boss wants me to work saturday til 2 but he can kiss my "beep",I aint missing Chewie and Darth Maul
  13. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Whenever you get there, just be sure to try and find us.
  14. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So we are meeting outside the main entrance at 1PM? Is anyone gonna make a sign?

I might get there early actually. My friend and I might walk around before you guys get there. That reminds me, I better go call my friend...
  15. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I won't be there at one. Probably around 2 at the earliest. I know what you look like so I'll sneak up on you.
  16. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, we don't know what you look like(well kinda) so you better wear a cape ;)

I hate my friend!!!!! I called him a little while ago and he canceled on me!!!! the little *****************************************************************************************************************er!
    So I begged my sister to take me, and thankfully she said "Well...okay. Just make sure that Mom will let us take her car and that Dad will draw out a map for us."
    So I said "Sure, consider it done!"
    My sister is the best(well sometimes).
    So as long as we don't get lost, My sister and I will see you there.
    And don't worry, the giant of a boyfriend she has will not be coming, he is getting his wisdom teeth out.
  17. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I might be there a little before one too. Depends on how the trains are running.
  18. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really hope I can still go. My parents are being stupid about letting my sister drive there. She is 20 freakin years old! She can do whatever the F*** she wants!!!!!!

I hate my parents...
  19. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Remind them that she's a legal adult and can take care of herself.
  20. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey all. Well, the last performance of the play is tonight, as I said before. I am really mad that I can't make it, this convention would be a perfect excuse to get into Boston. What can you do though? I kow I haven't been posting as much. I've had Tech after school and I've been doing a lot of work lately. A couple days ago, a freshman at my school drowned in a boating accident. I didn't really know him, but these past couple of months have been really draining. Again, sorry I can't make the meet...I actually feel like I;m letting you down. We'll just have to start planning the next meet even quicker :D
  21. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hopefully you can make it to the Meet next month Will. Don't worry about not making it today, we understand.
  22. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That's four meets, Will. Tsk tsk tsk.
  23. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just got back. Had a decent time. The con could have been better.
  24. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    It could've. But look on the bright side: we got a picture taken with Peter Mayhew!
  25. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    and we got to meet the 501st,to bad we didnt get a pic with Ray Park tho
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.