main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Official Most Agonizing Untied Loose Ends of TCW Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Dark Lord Tarkas, Jan 2, 2012.

1. 07jonesj

07jonesj Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2010
    You see TCW team!!

People ARE asking for political episodes, but gods, if you're going to make them, make them relevant to stuff we've already seen. I think most of us would have liked to see the ramifications of the Citadel Trilogy or the Umbara Arc. Show us! Get rid of the crap episodes that concepts stick out as crap and show us the consequences of our characters actions!

If Anakin just murdered Ahsoka right in front of Obi-Wan, he's not going to forget it's happened next week is he? But I can imagine this show pulling that off. Ugh, my biggest complaint of this show: no consequences, hope the longer arcs bring more of it.

2. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ok, I got a small one from the slave arc. What happened to the Queen's assistant assuming power? Did Dooku kill them all after Anakin got away? Is he going to return as a villain someday? Probably not, will probably never know.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    In the comic, the Queen was one of the members of the Separatist Council (in fact, Wat Tambor and Shu Mai went to see her at the slave auction, which wasn't in the show). When she was killed, the assistant presumably got the role, except it was never elaborated on afterward.

4. Rogue_Follower

Rogue_Follower Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 12, 2003
    That was my assumption too, though I don't think we ever learned much about how the Zygerrian monarchy works. Perhaps she had a relative that would take over the throne. Maybe there were Zygerrian factions that fought for control after her death.

But of course this will be never get followed up on.

Here's what bugged me in the last episode: from what we see in the episode, Ahsoka rescues only a few dozen Togrutan slaves. Where are the other [b]50,000[/b]? Are they somewhere else? Just "off camera"? Did they get left in the facility when it was blown up, making all the Ahsoka congratulations amusingly ironic? :p

5. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Grievous's War Machine j/k

Though I could see them actually making an episode about it actually being something other than a metaphor, the Death Star? I can see them messing with it's continuity.

The Separatist Council knows of it after all, Poggle knowing the most.

I also don't think we'll ever find out what happened to Rush Clovis, rather Lott Dod had him executed or what.

6. quiller

quiller Jedi Master star 2

Jun 1, 2005
    Follow up on the Citadel arc, there is a huge chance here to have a great episode foreshadowing the creation of the events of ROTS with having a major conflict with Ahsoka, Anakin, Palpatine and even the council.

One thing I think is clear though is we are gong to see a lot more loose ends, I have always wondered why they did this series the way they did, piece meal-ling the episodes and time line. I now think one of the main reasons was so they could do parts with out really having to explain everything,just show something and not worry about closure or "it fitting" with what we know. Thus during the season run they can always say, explain, we'll get to it. People may grumble but will accept it as that is how they are doing things, then once the series ends they can just say well we ran out of time, couldn't get to them and sense the series is over what's a body to do.

7. Nagai

Nagai Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2010
    The Vizla Scar.