main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

****The Official**** Movie Tickets Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by buttsy00, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sethyg

sethyg Jedi Youngling

Oct 6, 1999
    That's a cool banner. Must not be much longer now. Midnight central time is looking mighty fine.

2. thrawn37

thrawn37 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2000
    I'm from Michigan. It's from the bracelet system that was posted on TFN. They were going to start selling on Tuesday but for some reason they started today.

3. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Well, 12:31 central time.

Aye, the banner is nifty. You know what would make it even more nifty? A link to purchase tickets! :p

Hmm...I wonder, will tickets for each theater begin selling at different times? This would make sense if you consider the different times of box office sales. My AMC told me they will be spending the night entering AOTC into the system. So, I do not suppose MovieTickets.com would take any precedence over this.

4. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    I was told they won't be available online until 1 hour after the box office opens... Meaning no midnight shows will probably be available :(

5. amidala-naberrie

amidala-naberrie Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    Neshaminy AMC in the Neshaminy Mall
    Bucks County Pa
    tickets go on sale 9:30

I just drove past --- there is nobody there so getting tickets should be no problem. I'll probably head out in an half an hour or so.

6. MoeKatz

MoeKatz Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Just got tickets by calling 777-FILM in NYC for the first 3 showings at the Ziegfeld.

7. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    My mother is in the 7th person in line at my home theater.

:)

8. drannik

drannik Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    I GOT MY TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dallas, TX

9. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Where and how and when in Dallas?

10. drannik

drannik Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Grapevine Mills,
    972 724 8000
    12:01 on the 15th is the earliest show there.
    It is not yet SOLD OUT!!!!!

11. augusto

augusto Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    HELP, HELP, HELP!

I'm trying to buy tickets for the Digital screen on AMC Pleaseure Island.

However, their recording doesn't tell you which screen has the digital projector, and movietickets.com is saying AMC tickets for AOTC will be available @ 2:00pm.

How do I find out which time / screen has the digital projector ? The only reason for me to make the trip to Orlando (1 hour) is because of the digirtal screen.

Any ideas ?

12. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the info.

13. drannik

drannik Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    I GOT 12:01 !!!
    AMC GRAND
    Dallas TX

14. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Well, I had someone stand in line for me in Houston. The AMC theater, when I called last night, said the tickets would go on sale at 9:30 this morning and that there would be a 12:01 showing.

Well, come to find out...the earliest showing they have is 11:45 in the morning. That is some seriously messed up bull. Do they think that people are standing out there in the line for some random afternoon showings?! I seriously do not appreciate being told there would be a midnight showing. I would have focused my attention elsewhere. :mad:

I must have a midnight ticket in Houston.

15. zalix1

zalix1 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2002
    I Just got my tickets for Midnight show at the AMC Hoffman Center In Alexandria VA. No Line at all.

16. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    They fixed it!!!

I got 12:01 tickets at AMC Gulf Pointe 30, Houston, TX!!!

:D :D :D

Can't wait...can't wait...can't wait...

17. Patrick Russell

Patrick Russell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    Anyone know the best source to go to for pre-sale tickets for McClurg Court in Chicago? Are any tickets being sold online, or is it mainly being done through the individual theatres?

18. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    Hey amidala-naberrie! I am from NE Philly. I have been waiting for Nashaminy to sell advanced tickets. Can you order them online yet? I have not seen anything. Did not know they were selling. Nashaminy was not on the list.

19. drannik

drannik Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Dallas Grapevine and Dallas THE GRAND - BOTH HAVE tickets for the midnight show. The GRAND gives you the option for THX certified theaters!!!
    972 724 8000
    Enter in the 15th for the date.

I'll see you all at the GRAND!!!

20. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    I bought my tickets today at the AMC 24 in Hampton, Virginia. NO line at all. And the only reason I knew there were tickets on sale is cause I called every day. Now, if there had been an article or something in the ppaer, then there would have been a line. Oh, and I called before heading over there, and the phone system did not list a 12:01 showing so I was majorly disappointed. But I get there, and see a sign outside for Attack of the Clones and it listed the showtimes currently available (only 2 screens so far) and how many seats were in each theater, 500 or 200. And, it said "first showing 12:01" So I bought tix for that!

21. Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu

Jedi_Tin-Buk_Tu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I hope it isn't publicized where I live. I don't wanna see another big line this year.

22. augusto

augusto Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2001
    *** BAD NEWS ***

I've got some bad news for Florida fans wanting to watch Star Wars AOTC on a digital screen.

I just called the "AMC sure Island 24" and the told me there's a dispute between Disney and Fox about the use of the digital screen. Apparently, Disney wants to use that screen for a certain period of time and Fox too.

She told me it'll probably be resolved by or before May 9th, so keep on checking. This really sucks.

There's another digital screen in Florida, here in my hometown. However, I'm not sure the theater is as nice as the one in Orlando but I'm going to check. Maybe I'll watch Spider-Man in there to "beta test it". :)

This really sucks. We don't have lots of digital screens and now we have studios fighting over them.

23. KRISTEN

KRISTEN Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    Hey is anyone from the Boston Mass. Area? Why aren't Loews selling the tickets? I want to buy these tickets wicked bad but none of the local theaters are selling them!! WHY!!!!

24. Darth_Puck

Darth_Puck Jedi Master

Jul 23, 2001
    I'm trying to get tickets in Boston as well, at the AMC Fenway 13 in particular. Unfortunately, I'm out of town and they are still unavailable online. What's the deal?

25. thenink

thenink Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 19, 2002
    AAARGGGH!! I'm getting frustrated here!

My brother went by our local theater (Silvercity Riverport for those of you in the Richmond, B.C. area) last night and nobody knew nuthin'! WTF!!! And now there's no midnight shows being offered on Movietickets.com!? I'm pulling my hair out! This is a debaucle!

Is there anyone out there with info on the Silvercity Riverport theater? Please Help! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.