Mass The Official New England Patriots 2004 Season Thread

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DarthLucanas, Nov 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
  2. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
  3. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, very uneasy. I hope that everything is OK and wish the Bruschi family the best during this private time.
  4. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I hope everything is alright. [face_worried]
  5. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Good news about Bruschi, he should be getting out of the hospital today :)! It's good to see that he's up and around already. They said that it was a mild stroke and he still doesn't have 100% of his vision back yet but that it should return soon. Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery [face_flag].
  6. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It is a good thing that it was not a major heart attack. :)
  7. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Boston.com and WEEI are reporting that the Patriots have released CB Ty Law.
  8. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It will be sad to see him go. :(

It was kind of sad he was out most of the season with an injury and didn't get to play in another Superbowl.

I know alot of people said we did it without him playing but he is one of the best Corners in the NFL.

I know it simply about the money. Not on Ty Law's greed or anything I think it had something to do with his contract or something he would be guaranteed more money going into this year or something I forget.

Well maybe something can be worked out eventually or something. I doubt it but there is always hope.
  9. YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes Ty Law was definitely a great player. I'll always remember him for that interception return against SL in the SB that started the Pats on their way to victory.
  10. DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Very sad to see Troy Brown will not be a Patriot anymore. :(
  11. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    Well at least Randy Moss is a Raider!
  12. YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, cutting Troy is truly a sad occurrence. He gave his soul to the team...I guess I should trust Belichick with player-personnel matters. So long as he wins he can be ruthless.

Hopefully Troy will sign a more equitable contract and come back to the Pats. I love the guy and he epitomizes everything I respect in an athlete, but he is old and five million is too much money when the salary cap is considered.
  13. hitmbig Jedi Master

star 5
    Rumor has it that Ty Law is talking to the Raiders!!!

Patriots are going down this year per this pic:

[image=http://img85.exs.cx/img85/760/2563gmossoakft8mu.jpg]
  14. YodaJediMaster12 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bruschi is contemplating sitting out the season. I feel so bad for the guy. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.