main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The *Official* NON-SPOILER Cantina

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by AniaNaberrie, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AniaNaberrie

AniaNaberrie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    It was great! :) *Shudder* I just realized the horrors of a female Toydarian... OK change in the rules, everyone suggest a name AND a sex/species... In fact just suggest anything about the bartender, period. :) We'll see how complex of a character we can make it... ;)

2. hew

hew Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 1999
    A Non-Spoiler Cantina? Why didn't I think of that...? ;)

3. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Goodnight, everyone! I'm going to chug some warm blue milk than go to bed. See you soon.

4. REBEL_SKUM

REBEL_SKUM Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2000
    I have some other drinks to suggest infact a friends and I made like a 2 page food list simular to this if you want I can post it kind of a menu, however to intice you I will give some drinks and perhaps one or two food items

ok so anohter drink, could be Vader aide
    or qui gonn jinn and tonic

some food items - patato wedge antilles
    oolazognia, han solami sandwich, and my personal favorite, chili con carbonite... if you want I can post more, but i thought it would be funny to at least post those.

5. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    LOL!!! That's great! This could get to be really fun. Sure, let's make a menu while we're at it too! :)

6. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Oh Flannel, I would like an ice cold juri juice before I go to bed.

Anyone wanta death stick? ;)

7. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    waves hand

You don't want to sell me any death sticks.

I will have some blue milk.

8. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    hm.. interesting... looks like people are actually using that name, and here I thought I was joking :)... I was sure someone could do better than "flannel" :( ;)

9. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    *trudges in after 13 hour work day*

I'll take anything ya got ;) How about a double Artoo-Dektail (as opposed to cocktail). At this hour, the drink contains whatever the hell you want it to :D

10. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    I was looking at all the references to blue milk, and for all of you that remember the blue yoda fiasco of recently, I think we should invent a new drink....

*drumroll* Blue Yoda Milk! :) Scary, ain't it?

11. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Noooo!!! Can we pass a rule to keep blue Yoda out of this forum? Please?

A better drink would be Yoda Soda.

12. Siphor

Siphor Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    How bout the name Pal'an Odrel

13. ozzman

ozzman Jedi Youngling

Feb 20, 2002
    No Blue Yoda! - Will this Cantina ban droids as well ;)

14. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    We don't serve their kind here.

15. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    Actually that's a thought... Our bartender will be Yoda!!! How great will this be? By day a kickass Jedi Master, by night, seedy bartender in the depths of Coruscant... "Do bar tricks I will, yes... right up is one blue milk coming Mmmm hm hm hm hm hm hmmmm... oh my oh my, gave myself a mustache I did, yes *hiccup*..."

16. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    *Mace Windu strolls in with a female twi'lek on each arm*

"Why yes ladies, I do indeed make excellent use of my lightsaber, but only when necessar... What the Motha F*#$%... YODA!!! Hey my man, since when do you hang here?!"

"Mmmm er.. Mmmm *waves hand* forget this encounter you will, tarnish my rep it will, yes...."

"Dude, you know that trick doesn't work on me! I'm a motha f*#*$@ Jedi Master! Remember you tried the same thing at last year's New Year's Party?..."

"Mmmm, yes, switched all the lightsabers I did, danced with a lampshade... yes... forgot this I did.... memory not what it was at 700 years..."

"My man, it has NOTHIN' to do with your age, it was the 3 gallons of glowing blue milk you chugged, you know what that stuff does to you... looked like a small overripened blueberry..."

"Mmmm, yes, over my blue days are, fun the next morning was not..."

"Well at least you learned your lesson, although looking around I'm not sure you did..."

"Have a night life I must... Know you do not, what it is like to be towered over by initiates"

"Alright, alright, my lips are sealed my man, but hurry back to the temple alright?Later Big Y, bring me back a pint of Juri Juice will ya?"

"Mmmm, yes, good friend you are, good friend..."

"Hmf... Back to business... erase Mace's memory I will, but not with Jedi Mind Trick... In order, more subtle methods are...*mischevious grin* Yessss... 8 pints of Juri Juice make that, with a little something extra... Mmmm hm hm hm hm hm..."

17. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    I suppose if people are opposed to Blue Yoda, we can officialy ban him from this thread, anybody in support of Blue Yoda?

18. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    ::Darth Terrious walks into the cantina, looks at the weird decor and takes a seat::

Hey everyone

19. KaaShamau

KaaShamau Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 15, 2000
    How about Yoda serves, with help from FL4N-D1? Droids never sleep you know...

20. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    Our Cantina Staff:

Yoda, our favorite Jedi Master who talks backwards even when he isn't tipsy.

FLNLD-1, a tiny, spunky, floating droid that gets into everything it's not supposed to, and aggravates Yoda to no end ;)

21. Darth_Tyrannous

Darth_Tyrannous Jedi Master star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey all, AniaNaberrie i would like a pepsi on the rocks please *sits down after a long day*

22. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Yoda a bartender? :)

We need a bouncer to break up fights. How about Plo Koon. He looks like a bouncer.

Well while I'm here. **sits down at bar and orders a glass of blue milk** So how was everyone's day?

23. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    Sorry Darthy, Talk to Yoda or FL1 ;) I'm no longer the 'tender of this establishment. :) And my day was just fine Rags, thanks for asking :)

24. neoxeon2

neoxeon2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2000
    im not home now, but i'll post the drink list when i do get home.

Error: only 1 drink per minute allowed

25. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    *Yoda Mode* "Mmmm, Hmmmf, how you get so big drinking milk of this kind???!!!... Too strong for me it is, need Yoda Soda I do...*hiccup*"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.