main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The *Official* NON-SPOILER Cantina

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by AniaNaberrie, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHMAULSBIGBRO

DARTHMAULSBIGBRO Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    mauls duel music engulfs the area as I enter.My voice low like thunder.Big 6'11" figure with red cape,white eyes and some resemblace of maul enters the room."I AM SITH LORD".no one moves as if waiting for something terrible to happen."Yoda will you be so kind as to serve me a death star,and make it double please""I have been told theres an unbalance on the force,too many blue yodas,and that there is a green yoda here who may need my destructive skills to help him"

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] *trembles at the sight of DARTHMAULSBIGBRO*

Wha...wha are you here for? :confused: Please spare me... :(

3. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I don't like coming to the Cantina and feeling threatened... :_|

[face_mischief]

4. MaulsWoman

MaulsWoman Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 2, 2000
    What are you crying about!!!??? You are a GHOST! [face_laugh]

MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    [image=http://www.panorama.no/img/Artister3/Metallica.gif] You look pretty good to me OWA.. [face_devil]

*MW comes into the cantina feeling extremely DEVILISH! She's been attacking Booger Faced Sidious all over the galaxy and he doesn't even know where its coming from. Even the Force couldn't help him. She continues to plot taking over alot of his assets. The snot burger. :mad: *

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! YAAAAAHHOOOOEEEEE!!!!

nuf said.

5. DARTHMAULSBIGBRO

Feb 24, 2004
    "I have no intention to harm anyone but some blue yodas around.So feel free to do as you please.I already slain a couple of byodas yesterday so Im a little exausted,I need a drink."some blue yoda hiding tries to run away but is cut in half with a swift movement of his double red ligthsaber.A table near by is destroyed as well by accident."sorry about that,I will pay for that and heres a little extra yoda"gives yoda a big amount of credits."give one drink to everyone on me"He gets down his weapon and sits.

"My former master retired with his head up,well I did leave it on a pole I hope its still there.So I am taking somewhat of a vacation".

"Had to escape from my parallel dimension in wich the rule of two doesnt exist because some ob1 killed my bro in this one,and the other in mine is sudenly missing.But after a long chase around I found a really bad guy who will probably kill him and everything that gets in his way so i retired my pursuit.cheers!!

6. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    ou look pretty good to me OWA.. [face_devil]

[face_mischief] [face_laugh]

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    *Lets out a sigh of relief, then turns and sits at the bar and yells for a drink (soda ;) )* 8-}

8. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    [face_laugh] @ OWA.

[image=http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/cheesecake/yvettevickers/yvettevickers4.jpg] *MW strolls into the cantina after a nice quiet weekend counting her money and plotting more takeovers of dog-faced Sidious' assets on the frontiers. :mad: She had to go back to her villa and shower and change clothes after visiting another cantina that was having a poop fight and she got nailed. :eek: Sitting at the bar she orders a Nuclear 975 on the rocks to chill out.*
    [image=http://www.villainsupply.com/graphics/product/heavy.jpg] ah!!! refreshing.

:)

How's everybody doing this Stormy Monday morning? :)

[image=http://www.briansdriveintheater.com/horror/faithdomergue/faithdomergue18.jpg]

9. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    ITS MW COMING TO YOU FROM THONG CITY U.S.A. It's only here in NYC where old woman sporting thongs can have their butts photo flashed while in a dressing room then show their faces to the public crying trauma and lawsuits. :eek:

How's everybody today?

Yeppers!!! Old woman in thongs are all the rage here in NYC. Ugly old women too. imagine.

Maybe she saw this face and thats why sees suing.
    [image=http://www.panorama.no/img/Artister3/Metallica.gif] not what one would call a handsome hunk. :eek:

[face_laugh]

10. Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 14, 1999
    Hi folks! Just thought I'd drop by and note how impressed I am at the number of posts in this thread. I didn't even notice that it had passed the 10k mark until today. Dang!

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Lady Phoenix: "Hi folks! Just thought I'd drop by and note how impressed I am at the number of posts in this thread. I didn't even notice that it had passed the 10k mark until today. Dang!"

We excel at that 8-} .

12. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    No sleep last night. No sleep tonight. People are voting right now. I want to see the numbers now!

*grabs a drink*

So how is everyone else doing?

13. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    I'm late. My computer burned out this morning. :( IT is ordering me another.

It's hump day. My computer did the HUMPTY DUMPTY. :( :_|

perhaps it was the thong woman attacking my system. *sigh* Some people.

[face_laugh]

14. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    All right, I'm here too. After a long, long time (aka, almost a year). So, what did I miss? 8-}

-Aunecah

15. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    [image=http://www.panorama.no/img/Artister3/Metallica.gif] ABSOLUTELY NOTHING PRETTY LADY!!!

[face_laugh]

Have a humpty dumpty Ale with me. Mwwwaaaahahahahahahahahahaha!

:)

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    While the rest of you had no sleep, I slept wonderfully well, since like 18 years! 8-}

Just thought I'd rub it in! [face_laugh]

17. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    That was pretty mean, Stridarious. :_|

18. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    Should we send El Gato Bandito after him?

[image=http://www.mycathatesyou.com/images/nikkibandito_010104.jpg]

GOOD MORNING!!!

19. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    And yet another picture of a strange cat! [face_laugh] [face_love]

20. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] Not el gato! 8-}

*begins his run from the kitty lawmaker*

21. MaulsWoman

Oct 2, 2000
    :eek: [face_laugh]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Good morning Stridarious. I am sure El Gato will have mercy. [face_laugh]

*MW's extra long limo speeder pulls up to the Cantina door and out she steps dressed in a flamboyant blackglamma faux Regulusian Minx with fire red crystal threads in it. With a bright red vinyl cat suit and thigh high bright red vinyl stilletto boots. :eek: She also came in with two Regulusian Cave cats on a golden leash. Kissing the Maitre'd good morning she saunters over to her private booth and orders a big breakfast of Rigelian pancakes with syrup from the Rigelian black maple. A dozen Tatooine Rock Pigeon eggs and a large bowl of Terran fruit nicely peeled and diced. A tall glass of Medusian brandywine to wash everything down. :eek: :D The head waiter brought the cats two plates loaded with Bantha steaks. RAW. :eek: *

GOOD MORNING MONDAY EVERYBODY!!! How's everybody doing? :)

[image=http://silentladies.com/Pickford/Pick15.jpg]

22. Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 8, 1999
    "Yo tango el gato in los pantalones!" :D

Just kidding. That picture of the mexican cat just reminded me of that quote by Martin in Bluestreak. ;)

The spoilers are definitely starting. I'm glad there is a safe haven in here away from most of the dorks from the spoiler forums who like to post spoilers in the NS forums to upset non-spoiler people just for kicks. :)

2 days until an irish looking TFN & of course green beer! :p

[image=http://www.millan.net/anims/giffar/drink2.gif]

23. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Jan 10, 2000
    I wonder if we'll get a new banner this year. IIRC, it's been the same for a few years now. ?[face_plain]

24. DARTHMAULSBIGBRO

Feb 24, 2004
    "I need a drink".DMBB enters cantina wearing 5 blue ears straped in a collar by his neck."This is for you green yoda"crazy cat jumps at DMBB and goes all over his face.
    "Somebody get this cat out of my face,@#$@#!!"Gets up turns ligthsaber,but security gets him before he gets up and take DMBB away.I AM NOT FINISHED!!! I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU CRAZY CAT!!!! @#$#!@* ALL 9 LIVES WILL BE MINE YOU @#$%#$! CAT.

Ignites ligthsaber and cuts a nearby post."ILL COME BACK FOR YOU C.CAT!!"then dissapears into the dark.More rumbling noise follows,some sparks from the destroyed post illuminate the empty street.DMBB is gone.

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I heard a legend that El Gato carries a big litter box, and flings poo at those whom he chases after..but again thats a rumor... 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.