main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The *Official* NON-SPOILER Cantina

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by AniaNaberrie, May 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLNLD-1

FLNLD-1 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    So that's a Coffee with blue milk and sugar, a blue milk and a Wookiees naval and a Darth Vader?

I'm a little behind with my work...

2. DarthTerrious

DarthTerrious Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 16, 2001
    good thanks, and thanks for the drink.

3. MatRags

MatRags Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Hey, FLNlD-1 or Yoda or neo, I wanta Jedi Mind Trick. My day went great. Thank the Force the weekend's around the corner. :D

4. FLNLD-1

FLNLD-1 Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2002
    Here's your drink.

5. MatRags

Feb 5, 2001
    Many Thanks FLNLD-1. :D

Kind of lonely in here.

6. Darth_Tyrannous

Darth_Tyrannous Jedi Master star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    Hey all, the cantina head of security is here. How is everyone tonight.

7. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Hello! Darth Tyrannous, you made my day when I read you like the Sox. :) They're going all the way this year, no Yankees are stopping them. And you're head of security? What are the other postions that have been filled?

Anyway, thanks for the info on Blue Yoda, Ania. I think I'll stay in the nice safe cantina away from the cults.

I loved the drink list; it was inspired. But I think we need a drink in honor of the one man who actually promoted an alcoholic beverage on TV. Yes, Lando Calrissian. He deserves a drink named after him. ;)

8. AniaNaberrie

AniaNaberrie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    I think we should make this the Green Yoda Cantina. There is a Blue Yoda society thread in the AOTC forum, so there should be a home for the Green Yoda Society... I think this should be it!

9. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    Looks like this Cantina of ours already has some regulars...

Anianaberrie
    Darthtyranous
    Matrags
    AdiGallia9
    FLNLD1
    Pkloa
    Neoxeon2
    Rebelskum

Any others I'm forgetting?

10. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    I like the title, Ania. It's fitting. :)

So what's the list of current employees at this lovely establishment?

11. Darth_Tyrannous

Oct 15, 2001
    Listen adi_galia I love the sox and all but, if the yankess (curse them) get hernandez back, we could be in trouble. You do you like in the national league?

12. MatRags

Feb 5, 2001
    Yeah, I'm a regular now. :D

Blue Milk for everyone. Put it on my tab.

13. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Thanks Matrags. :)

It's okay, Darth T. Even with Herndandez, we'll be okay. Pettite is still out for a while as well. I'm more concerned with Clemens. (Won't he retire already!?) But none of them have anything on Pedro. :D

As for the NL, I don't know. The Sox mean everything to me. But I'd have to say the D'Backs. I love watching Schilling and Johnson. They're just wonderful. I can't wait for them to play the Sox.

14. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    You see, this was what I was talking about! Nobody in the NS board could talk about baseball before ON the NS board! Now they can! Hooray!!!! :)

15. Darth_Tyrannous

Oct 15, 2001
    I guess adi gallia. In the Nl my teams are cincinatti and montreal (canadian pride but, I can't stand the jays). In basketball sacremento ( they have been even before they were good) and football st. louis (i started liking them before they even got good) so I got lucky cuze all my teams in all sports did well this year. Accept for the Ottawa (hometown) senators.

16. MatRags

Feb 5, 2001
    I tried to watch baseball once. I fell asleep at about the second inning. ;)

Football is my sport and my team is the Redskins. I liked them when they were good, and when their bad. Hopefully Steve Spurrier will save them.

17. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
  18. AniaNaberrie

Jan 25, 2001
    no sports for me *yawn*. well... except for Quidditch of course ;)

19. Darth_Tyrannous

Oct 15, 2001
    ^ ^
    LOL, I'm more into podracing really

20. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    Yes Ania! Quidditch is the best. ;) Particularly Oliver Wood.

I love football too. The Patriots are my team (and my hometown team) I've loved them forever and this season was a complete dream come true. I went to the parade in Boston and it was just wonderful...

I went to Montreal last year for a band trip and all I can say is I love the Expos stadium, the Olympic place. It's so unique and quite beautiful.

21. Darth_Tyrannous

Oct 15, 2001
    ^ ^
    You had to like the team that beat my team in the super bowl (lucky game, warner wasn't healthy)

Ya the expos stadium is really nice, too bad no one visits it. Its gonna be a shame if they are dissasembled as a team.

22. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    That would be bad. If they have to disemble a team it should be one of the newer teams like either Florida team, neither of which has much of a purpose, in my opinion.

Sorry about the Superbowl, Darth T. It was an incredible game; I was on the edge of my seat the entire fourth quarter. Tom Brady was a Godsend. The Rams put up quite a fight.

23. Darth_Tyrannous

Oct 15, 2001
    I really think the rams will take it this year. I think the first team to be dissembled should be miwauke but Bud Seelieg (however you spell it) owns the team so that will never happen as long as he's in charge. Right now I really want Sacremento to beat the Lakers and I'm really torn in the boston vs. new jersey series.

24. MatRags

Feb 5, 2001
    Just wait until next year.
    Washington Redskins- Super Bowl Champs...

Danny Wuerfel- MVP... lol

25. Adi_Gallia_9

Apr 16, 2001
    We'll see, Mat. I'm hoping for a Pats repeat, myself. ;)

I have issues with Bud Selig. When the Sox were sold this year, he was pulling all the strings. The people who own the Sox are exactly the people he wanted to own the Sox. :mad:

And if any team should be contracted it should be the Yankees. Doesn't the US have anti-monopoly laws? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.