main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The OFFICIAL Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Aunecah_Skywalker, Sep 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Boba:..... 'Fraid I can't argue with that. [face_blush]

Jess: Lol! That's a funny story, with the paint. I'm kinda lucky I guess because my eyes are almost the same color. They're sorta blue with green inside. Unfortunately the Ewan shrine won't be done any time soon. I have a priority list- first I had to make the site for my favorite TV show, then the JA site and the Ewan shrine's last up. But I'll get to it one of these days. I'm thinking, maybe not till Christmas break but then I'll do an extra good job.

2. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2002
    grrrr. youre lucky you almost have his eye color! Mine are just plain green, so they don't look anything like his.... darn!!!!

3. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Jess: Don't worry, green eyes are very nice. But I AM pretty lucky- I have almost Obi's coloring- with sorta gingery reddish hair (only mine's a couple shades darker) and blue/green/greyish eyes. ;)

Have started considering naming my kid after our Obi-Wan. See, I'd already picked out the name "Arthur" if I ever have a son, after King Arthur.... But Ben Arthur sounds kind of cool. After two of my favorite heroes... and the mountain Ben Arthur near Edinburgh. :D

4. Aunecah_Skywalker

Aunecah_Skywalker Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 25, 2002
    Wild_Huntress : Your eyes are green? [face_shocked] As in brilliant, emerald-green? As in Harry Potter-green? As in Obi-Wan Kenobi-green? You're so lucky. I love green eyes. But I don't have too much of a quarrel with my own black eyes, either. ;)

Speaking of eyes, I once had a friend who had colored contact lenses (or whatever they're called) of a solid blue. They were so good. I wished all of our eyes were solid.

Aunecah

5. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, can I join? Please? Without a gauntlet would be VERY nice, too. Obi is my fave PT character! For a while, I had the "Why do I get the feeling you'll be the death of me?" in my signature. :D

Dana

6. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Sure you can join Dantana . The more the merrier. :D

Aunecah

7. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Aunecah- my friend Jess has the green eyes, apparently. Mine are blue with a ring of green around the center. They're neat, but I like dark eyes too so you're also lucky. By the way, Aunecah, I hate to nag, but you DID say you'd follow "any new fics I might start" and I DID just start a new one on the fan fic board, posted under my other name if you've time to check it out. ;)
    Dantana- welcome! No problem. It's good to have more people here.

8. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Wild_Huntress : What new fics? :mad: [face_plain] I just posted in the Ego Torture III story. Unless you've posted another vignette between the time I last checked in the Fan Fic boards and now, I posted in all your stories. ;)

Aunecah

9. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Well I've been busy lately. I completed Torn last week (you could probably still dig it up though) completed Everything That Can Go Wrong II, started Eeverything That... III and started posting a new story called the Hardest Time about an hour ago. It's sinking pretty low and I hate to beg.... but... ;)

10. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Wild_Huntress : Well, I posted in your story, as you probably saw. 8-}

Aunecah

11. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    That's because he's Ewan McGregor

And that's bad? 8-}

Sign me up. :)

12. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    Hola everybody!! Well, I'd have to say that Ewan McGregor DOES make the role of Obi more enjoyable. : )
    Aunecah- Yes, I'm the one with the emerald green eyes. Kinda the color of Qui's lightsaber, though I wish I had Obi-eyes. : )
    TiePilot: Come an' join!!!!!

~Jess Kenobi~

13. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    Thanks. :)

Yes, I'm the one with the emerald green eyes. Kinda the color of Qui's lightsaber, though I wish I had Obi-eyes. : )

Why does that freak me out? 8-}

14. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    ~puts on pondering face and Sherlock Homes voice~ I'm not sure. Why does it freak you out? Maybe its because I'm obsessed with the color of Obi-Wan's eyes? The world may never know ^_^

~Jess Kenobi~

*note the use of "Kenobi" as part of my name. just a 'lil side note there, shows part of my obsession.

15. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    8-} Well Jess that sentence was a bit funny, if you think about it. Can you imagine a guy coming up to you and saying,

"O my darling Jess, your eyes are the color of Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber?" [face_laugh] Use of that metaphor cracks me up! Of course I have my little idiosyncrisies too! ;)

And by the way you are LUCKY to have that eye color, like emerald green, or Irish green. Of course enormous blue eyes are better for looking perfectly innocent and truthful when I lie- I mean act- but I love Irish eyes just the same. And you also have curly hair, right? Hmm, wanna swap my Obi eyes for your curly hair for a few days and see how it goes? [face_laugh]

16. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    lol. Yeah, I can see the humor in it. Now that I think about it, I get an image everytime.
    I walk up to a guy I don't even know. I say to him "Hey, look into my eyes. They are green like Qui's lightsaber. But I wish I had Obi-eyes." I can just see the guy screaming for his mother, running for the hills. lol 8-}

Yeah, green is nice, but I'd hafta say blue is better. I need that extra innocence for when I er....stretch the truth....to my parents. yeah, I've got curly hair. Sure, I'd love to trade hair for eyes! ~laughs~ You said you had a reddish color hair, right? I imagine that Obi had reddish/light brown hair when he was younger. sheesh, you're quite the lucky one when it comes to these things, aren't you?!?!? :)

17. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Jess: Actually never mind, I'm in a straight hair mood today anyway (was thinking of Gwen from my fave T V show, she has such gorgeous hair!) I wish my hair were either curly or straight, not somewhere in the middle, but I love the color. It's a bit like Obi's cept somewhat darker. OK a LOT darker. ;) And I guess I am lucky- I have Obi's coloring for the eyes too. Anyway that is a pretty funny picture! Lol. Me I try not to let the weirdness/ insanity show, unsuccessfully usually. Like when my friend was reading the Defenders of the Dead in French class and I shrieked at him (even though he was like three feet away) that that one and the next one are really good! Lol.

18. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Defenders of the Dead? That sounds very, very familiar, though I can't place it right now. :confused:

"I have a bad feeling about this."

Aunecah

19. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
  20. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Aunecah: Defenders of the Dead is the fifth JA book.

21. Aunecah_Skywalker

Mar 25, 2002
    Ah, of course.

22. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi

Nov 20, 2002
    *giggles* Wooo! I forgot where this thread was... :D

I just want to say that I adore everything about Obi-Wan, the eyes, hair, the walk, accent, smile, humor, loyalness, faithfulness, kindnes, compassion etc. etc.

*thud, swoon*

23. Wild_Huntress

Jul 15, 2002
    Lol. Jess we've noticed that by now. ;) OMG I was at Loblaws' yesterday (a grocery store) and they had a display with a few videos. So I look at it and see they have some copies of AOTC. I looked up and went ~thud~ as I found myself staring right at Obi-Wan. (Sigh.) This guy is perfection.

24. Master-Kenobi

Master-Kenobi Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2002
    Hi all you Obi-wan fans. I'm a fan--see

25. JoeSolo1

JoeSolo1 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 20, 2002
    Alirght, an Obi fan club. I'm a fan of both Obi's. Both the PT and the OT have good qualities. Old Ben was reserved and determined and di a great job of diguising himself from Vader, and at training Luke. And the PT Obi had a lot of wisdom for his age. I dont join many fan clubs, so the creator feel special. I'm only in the Corran fanclub, Mirax fan club, and I'm the founder of the Han Solo Fan Club

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.