main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

***The Official Obi-Wan Kenobi Eps II & III Discussion and Speculation Thread: Part 5***

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by naw ibo, May 13, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naw ibo

naw ibo Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 18, 1999
    Well it looks like the Obi-Wan Discussion Thread: Mach 4(or Round 2 depending on who is counting ) has finally, much like the newly cast Anakin Skywalker will allegedly do in the coming episodes, gotten too big for its britches.

In other words, too many posts so new replies are not showing up.

Now this is my first time inaugurating an Official Obi-Wan Discussion thread, so you all better come in and say hello .

For your convenience, links to the 4 previous threads are included below as is a brief list of topics that have been discussed in the past and hopefully will, along with new ideas, continue to be discussed in the future:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI> Forum1/HTML/021380.htmlThe Official Obi-Wan Kenobi Discussion Thread EP2&3: Round 2 . Begun by the ever insightful Old Juan, it reached 394 posts before joining the Choir Invisible. Link to the next to the last page, if anyone just wants to catch the most recent discussions: Forum1/HTML/021380-8.html Forum1/HTML/021380-8.html

<LI> Forum1/HTML/020308.htmlThe Official Obi-Wan Discussion/Speculation Thread(Eps II & III)Part Two quickened into existence by the lovely and talent Jedi Knight Seyrah on 1/19/2000. Made it to 8 pages before it was taken out and shot .

<LI> Forum1/HTML/017966.htmlThe Official Obi-Wan Discussion and Speculation for Episodes II&II Thread was also begun by Jedi Knight Seyrah on 9/30/1999. This thread made it to 12 pages before going to the Great Beyond.

<LI> Forum7/HTML/002013.htmlThe Official Organized Obi-Wan Thread was conceived by the Jedi Master Ann'ho Fiida on 7/26/1999 and reached an amazing 21 pages before finally making its way out to the pasture.
    </UL>

Just some amongst the topics discussed by visitors to the various incarnations of this thread. Bring in new ideas or talk about your opinions on the old ones:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Obi Wan as a tragic hero(or not)
    (also interesting Space.com article: http://www.space.com/sciencefiction/movies/obi_wan_tragic_hero_000502.htmlThe Obi-Wan Complex

<LI> Obi-Wan in TPM: Youthfully cocky or truly arrogant?

<LI>What could be extrapolated about his personality and role in II and III by some of the little things shown about him in the OT and TPM(for instance, he is actually shown to be quite technologically adept, in way neither Qui Gon nor Yoda is shown) in both ANH and TPM

<LI>What Obi Wan's role in the saga should be(example: an example of all a Jedi should strive to be)

<LI>Why Anakin's fall should be his own and not somehow have Obi Wan used as some kind of convenient scapegoat to let Anakin off the hook

<LI>The importance of establishing a convincing and deep friendship between Obi Wan and Anakin

<LI>His fightings skills, how he could possibly be better with a light saber than the "chosen one".

<LI>The dreaded "luvvvv triangle"--both for and against

<LI>Should Obi Wan be the one to fight the next Sith apprentice(aka Obi Wan, Sith Killer)

<LI>Obi Wan's (unjust) reputation as a "liar of convenience"

<LI>Is it really a good idea for Obi-Wan to have a beard in Ep II? A surprisingly controversial topic .

<LI> The new bridge novel Rogue Planet and it's portrayal of Obi-Wan's and Anakin's personalities and relationship. As speculation, not as canon.

<LI>And other general speculations about events of II and III.

</UL>

***Guys, the first page tends to be a little "graphic heavy" but don't let it scare you off . It gets less.***

Enjoy your visit!

[This message has been edited by naw ibo (edited 05-15-2000).]

2. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    An epic always needs an opening dedication . The man without whom 2100+ posts of discussion would not have been possible:

A young man who(unbeknownst to himself) holds the embers of a dying age in his hands:
    http://members.aol.com/etixride/Katie/pensive.jpg

The venerable knight fostering a new hope:
    http://www.starwars.com/characters/ben_kenobi/img/1_bg.jpg

And it wouldn't be an Obi-Wan Discussion Thread without the Obligatory Kilt Shot(notice I kept it SW related&lt;bg&gt; ):
    http://thevertex.virtualave.net/a-kilt.jpg

3. StarTours

StarTours Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 7, 2000
    Welcome home, old chap!

:::raising my glass::::

Now, how do I insinuate a new picture of Liz into this one...?

Health and long life to the new digs!

~ST

4. Old Juan

Old Juan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 1999
    Hello Naw-I replied to the old thread yesterday. Whether or not you saw any recent posts. Let me wish you a belated birthday. I've been out of town for the last week plus(vacation)so I haven't been able to visit the forum.

Now this is going to be totally off note: I highly recommend(please forgive me but I can't help myself)Battlefield Earth to anyone who wants a good laugh. That movie is hilarious!

I hate having to repeat myself but I felt that Rogue Planet while entertaining in some aspects was kind of a let down for me.

I felt it had portrayed Anakin as dominate force in the master/apprentice relationship with Obi-Wan. It seemed like Anakin was leading the way and Obi-Wan was like the watchout who's job it was to derail them from entanglements. At least that's what it felt like to me. It also seemed that Obi-Wan had lost a great deal of that get go attitude that he had in TPM, and was the reluctant Jedi here. Worrying about actually having full responsibility of Anakin for a change...I just don't think that's a very positive way to show how serious he is in training the boy. After three years, that shouldn't have been an issue as far as I'm concerned.

The things I did like about the book: It really shows how cocky Anakin is. Pride as GL said would be a major flaw that connects with his fall. So it's nice to see that developed even more. Another aspect that I enjoyed was connecting Anakin and Obi-Wan with ideals that had nothing to do with being a Jedi. Both(Obi-Wan in the past, but can still understand it's meaning)liking the idea of traveling the stars and building ships and droids ect..It's a nice thought that once apon a time these two could have connected without being Jedi at all. I actually hope GL uses something like this in regards to the Obi/Ani relationship in EP2.

I don't know if anybody has thought about this but Obi-Wan Kenobi will most likely be the only Jedi we will ever see at the prime of their powers or abilities. He's also the only Jedi we get to see at all the stages of force mastery. He is the model Jedi.

Qui-Gon Jinn: As good as he is, he is past the prime of his abilities.

TPM Anakin Skywalker: Obviously not anywhere near it yet. In fact he doesn't even understand how to use his powers conciously.

EP2&EP3 Anakin Skywalker: He's getting close, I would liken it to TPM Obi-Wan after taking a hit of LSD. He will utimately fall short by embracing the darkside. Plus Obi's going to be taking a sabre to his @ss......

Darth Vader: Well just look at the poor smuck. His body is a mess. He's lost a great deal of living tissue. Definately past his prime.

TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi: He is reaching for it but lacks the fine control at this point.

Luke Skywalker: He was able to accomplish a lot with what little he had to work with. This is to his credit, but lets be real here, he had crash course training at best.

TPM,EP2,EP3,ESB,RoTJ Yoda: He is very strong in the force. But he's very old. He has a lot of knowledge but he's clearly past the prime of his abilities.

Ben Kenobi: See Qui-Gon.

EP2&EP3 Obi-Wan Kenobi: More mature, more experienced. Will be in the prime of his abilities. He will possess the fine control he lacked in TPM.

Take care.

5. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    Old Juan, thanks! I posted a long post yesterday and it didn't show up. I'm too lazy to repeat it. It dealt with the new Anakin and the threads one-fan left the links too. It looks like the last 2 or 3 posts at least never got through.

About Rogue Planet, I do agree with your points although I wasn't disappointed but that is probably because I had very low expectations. I think those were some of the weaknesses as well(like I said in my post on the book, there were faults but I can't help myself I usually focus on the positive first--it's weird).

I did think the relationship itself was good. I genuinely liked that closeness between them, the non-Jedi things they had in common(hey we picked up on that many moons ago!), the real affection. It very much matched my imaginings. He's obviously taking his responsibility to Anakin very seriously, making sure he knows the ins and outs of any illegal racing within 100 kilometres of the Temple, etc. But I thought Obi-Wan's character wasn't as well-rounded and fleshed out as it should have been.

Greg Bear mentions things, for instance, he says in the beginning of the book that Obi-Wan was one of the most capable knights in the Temple. But he doesn't really show us this much and when he does, he doesn't point it out(as he is constantly doing with Anakin) so unless you are actually looking for it you are probably going to miss it. Anakin says "You surprise me all the time Master". But going by most Bear's portrayal, other than that particular incident(which I thought was pretty impressive actually), you wouldn't think he could. With Anakin you get tons of exposition, with Obi-Wan you kind of have to fill in the blanks for yourself.

I mean heck, if Anakin is so great(at this point) then why is Obi-Wan always having to save his little butt . LOL!! The kid would have been dead at least twice if it wasn't for him. He almost got Obi-Wan killed. And both times caused by his not listening. I'm telling you, the man has the patience of a saint .

I also quite agree that Obi-Wan is the only Jedi for whom we are basically getting to see the whole progression of his career, to see his full growth as a Jedi. We get to see padawan, a knight at the prime of his skills, and hopefully master(I think he will be even though for some reason a lot of people don't). It doesn't make sense storywise to see Qui-Gon a master and not see Obi-Wan as one.

6. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Hey, wow! Great page!

I haven't yet read Rogue Planet but I think I can get to know half the story here (and this isn't the lit forum). My bookshop is like half a year behind (no, that's a little overdone) and the library is worse.

I've written tons about Obi-Wan in other pages and I don't think I'm going to bore everyone out by repeating it again...

But one thing I want to say is that TPM showed *WAY* too little of Obi-Wan (hey, we all want to know more about the guy who is our Model Jedi...). And I felt that Obi-Wan never got what he deserves.

From what you all said about Rogue Planet, I think Obi-Wan was still very young at that time. He was only 28, and the Master of the Chosen One. That's a lot of responsibility and I'm not disappointed or anything if he failed to show completely how much he cares about Anakin and training him well.

I hope he'll be shown as a Master too. He does deserve it even if Anakin turned to the Dark Side... and maybe Anakin became a Knight first. or ?

And if Obi-Wan has to keep saving Anakin just in time, I wonder how Anakin is supposed to be shown as "so strong in the force". Hmmm...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  7. Noah's Dove

Noah's Dove Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2000
    Hi! I want to send you best wishes for the new thread. It's getting exciting - filming starts very soon! It will be great to see Obi-Wan in his prime.

8. Dorian

Dorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 17, 1999
    No thread would be complete without *the* quintessential, cutie patootie Obi-Wan picture.

Gotta love that adorable smirk.
    http://indigo.ie/~owenc/lick4.gif
    http://www.theforce.net/multimedia/episodeiPics/Characters/Obi-Wan_Kenobi/ObiWan640-1.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dorian (edited 05-13-2000).]

9. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    Valiowk, welcome! Don't worry about boring us...rambling posts and "circular" discussions are practically our middle name;-). You never know when someone is going to be able to come up with a new angle on an old topic or new angle on a new topic .

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>From what you all said about Rogue Planet, I think Obi-Wan was still very young at that time. He was only 28, and the Master of the Chosen One. That's a lot of responsibility and I'm not disappointed or anything if he failed to show completely how much he cares about Anakin and training him well.

Oh, I was quite happy with his relationship with Anakin. Far from not showing how much he cares about him, I left that book believing Obi-Wan would probably be willing to die for him. I just mean in terms of Obi-Wan's Jedi abilities & his personality, the writer tends to sort of say things but not really show them or point them out if they happen. You'd not guess he was considered such a good Knight by the way Bear characterizes him. Obi-Wan is quite capable, but it's really only shown by the fact that he manages to pull the little Chosen One's behind out of the fire more than once and a cool little use of the mind trick which even rather impressed me . The portrayal didn't seem completely balanced. Anakin's portrayal was more balanced and the author really layed it on thick in terms pointing out his abilities while basically downplaying Obi-Wan's.

As for how Anakin is shown strong in the Force, I won't go into details, but Obi-Wan has to save him because Anakin, like any 12 year old boy, doesn't necessarily think before he acts and he doesn't necessarily take into account the best options for all considered but more what he wants.

But I liked the book quite a bit. It's the only Star Wars novel I've read besides the film novelizations. Although actually I did read one of the EU from around 1991(?) because I got it for a boyfriend, I can't remember what it was called. Didn't like it much. And I don't consider this book or any of the EU any kind of canon. More like fanfiction. Fun for speculation purposes.

Dorian, I knew I could count on you for that shot! It's one of my favorites but I couldn't find it on my hard disk. Now I can save it again .

10. Old Juan

Old Juan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 1999
    I want to clarify something I said earlier. Id felt it would have been better if Greg Bear had showed Obi-Wan being more concerned with actually being a good teacher rather than the fact that he had to have full watch on Anakin this time around.

I feel that after three years, that basic fact would no longer be an issue. I think GL's Obi-Wan would be like: "The boy is my responsibility and I must train him to the best of my abilities" rather then Bear's Obi-Wan who: "I'm feeling uncomfortable because now I am finally going to be totally responsible for Anakin"

But then Rogue Planet is EU so it ultimately isn't canon. I think Greg Bear's vision of Obi-Wan in this book would be more acurate of how he would be directly after TPM.

11. amidalapadme

amidalapadme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 1999
    Hi,
    Let's not forget that anything in "Rouge Planet" can be erased by Ep II.
    I'm getting goosebumps at the mental picture of our Obi and the new Ani side by side.
    Now if we just knew who Bail Organa was..

12. OzK

OzK Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2000
    According to an i/v I read recently (don't remember where, I have brain strain) Bear did RP before seeing the film. He came up with the idea before seeing the film, at least, and I'm not sure how much was drafted before the film, either.

This sounds odd to me, but that's what the iv said. Maybe it was at jedi.net.

I agree that perhaps Obi Wan wasn't drawn out quite as skilfully as Anakin, and certainly he seemed quite tentative when it came to handling Anakin. But then, how silly of them to ask a Jedi whose paint hasn't dried yet to take on the Child of Prophecy.

Stupid move. As stupid as voting in Palpatine as Supreme Chancellor. But then, I've always thought GL was running the Council and the Senate in tandem.

BTW, Moulin Rouge is slated for a December release. Inside buzz is that it's pretty amazing.

13. Jedi Shali

Jedi Shali Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2000
    I was wondering why the new posts weren't showing up...

I haven't read Rogue Planet. I don't like the EU, and since I haven't had any recent Obi-Wan revelations, I can't think of anything to discuss. I'll redecorate instead and I'll keep it SW even though I got some great ewan shots.

colour's a bit off in this one
    http://www.angelfire.com/on2/hannahh/obiwan6.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/hannahh/bw_side.jpg

and an old favourite...
    http://www.angelfire.com/on2/hannahh/mailedD5.jpg

14. Kaea Lioren

Kaea Lioren Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 1999
    Thanks for the scenery, Jedi Shali. Impressive. Most impressive.

I haven't finished RP yet, but y'all are right: Greg Bear is enamored of Anakin, and poor Obi-Wan seems thrown in as an afterthought. he also seems kinda stuffy and stodgy- I guess compared to a 12 yr old kid, his personality needs to be somewhat different- but where's the hint of wit that we saw in Ep. I?

here's a question: just how "spoiled" do you all want to be about Ep. II? Me, I just want to know if Obi-Wan is really going to have that beard (grumble) and if so, what it's gonna look like. And like I said before, if he's gotta have the beard, we'd better see lots of nice tight black clothing. Or maybe even no clothing.

15. Dorian

Aug 17, 1999
    OUR NEW DUO.

http://adult.dencity.com/monaram/Ewan/e10.jpg
    http://home.flash.net/~st7ci/jpegs/Anakin_EPII.jpg

Not bad, not bad....Hayden's officially listed at 6'2"--so he will be towering over Obi-Wan. Just as well, Sebastian Shaw was taller than Alec Guiness.

16. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    Another Obi-Wan Thread tradition. Pertinent quotes from George Lucas regarding the creation, character and possibly story arc of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Mostly from The Annotated Screenplays(Laurent Bouzerou)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>He has the James Bond-like quality of always being in control; he is very sure of himself and always comes out ahead, regardless of the danger.

-------------------------

I wanted the father to be Darth Vader, but I also wanted a father figure. So I created Ben as the other half. You have one who is the light half and one who is the dark half...the positive and the negative. This sort of gave a twist to the whole story.

----------------------------------

As I was writing the third draft of Star Wars, I realised that after they escape from the Death Star, there isn't anything for Ben to do, and I struggled with finding things for him to do and finally gave up. I figured I'd just write that part later on. When I came to the next draft, it became obvious that he was just standing around, and that was not good, especially for a character of his importance....(stuff about how he had to kill Ben off and tell Alec about it)

------------------------------

...When Star Wars became a hit and I had a chance to make the other movies, I had to figure out a way to bring Ben back, but a lot of the issues he had to deal with were carried by Yoda. In a sense I combined Yoda with the spirit of Ben. I wanted Ben to have some kind of influence, but I didn't want it to be a direct influence where he could help Luke. So Ben has managed to keep his identity after he became one with the Force. One of the things he was doing on Tatooine besides watching over Luke was learning how to keep his identity after he became part of the Force.

talking about writing the prequels:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The part I am working on now is mostly about Darth Vader, who he is, where he came from, how he became Luke and Leia's father, what his relationship to Ben is. In Jedi the film is really about the Redemption of this fallen angel. Ben is the fitting good angel, and Vader is the bad angel who started off good. All these years Ben has been waiting for Luke to come of age so that he can become a Jedi and redeem his father. That's what Ben has been doing, but you don't know this in the first film.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>"The idea of Vader using telekinetic powers during his fight with Luke was created during story meetings. There was a concern, however that the audience might think back to the first film and wonder why Vader didn't use all his powers on Ben; this was easily explained by the fact that Ben was stronger than Vader. George Lucas and Leigh Brackett also discussed the different levels of the force; maybe Ben was a six, Vader was a four, and Luke is now at level two.

PS: If someone could point me in the direction of that shiver-inducing quote about Luke needing to clean up the mess Obi-Wan made, that would be a help(hate it as I do, it should be here in this post ).

PSS: Finally found it on another thread, don't know where it is from originally.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>In the end Luke is the messenger.. he has been nurtured for this job, which is to undo a mess that Obi-Wan created a long time ago.

[This message has been edited by naw ibo (edited 05-17-2000).]

17. one-fan

one-fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 1999
    naw ibo Thanks so much for the new thread.

Old Juan (and others) I also wished that Rogue Planet would have concentrated more on Obi-Wan. I wondered if it is aimed at younger readers, who might be more interested in Anakin after TPM?

I also have other questions but I won't bring them up here for fear of spoiling things.

18. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Ohh Dorian I like that first picture. If Obi-Wan looks like that, well, its a good thing hayden is tall. That way he'll stand out next to Ewan.

19. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    one-fan, email me the question. Goodness knows whatever it is I probably have a similar one myself .

I hate to add to the picture quotient of this thread because I don't want to scare off our gentlemen posters(I love you guys, you know that&lt;bg&gt; ). However, here we have a new beard photo which is Obi-Wan speculation related because we are trying to imagine what Obi-Wan will look like in EP II . To me, it also supports the point that it doesn't make him look any older, if that is part of the reason for giving Obi-Wan a beard in Ep II, even considering this pic may be a couple years old. He just looks like a young man with a beard. A rather good-looking young man with a passing resemblance to Kenneth Branaugh perhaps . :

http://www.dsuper.net/~leia/Ewan/Claude_Ewan_02.jpg

And my goodness his hair looks RED: Obi-Wan(aka Red Beard The Pirate)Kenobi. LOL! That hairstyle might not be bad, though. I mean, you know progressing up to that late 70's look of the Original Trilogy. Kind of a modified Han Solo::grin::

Have no idea when or where it is originally from. This is the site of the person who posted it originally: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Trailer/7392/The Best of Ewan McGregor .

20. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    I'm sorry but that pic just gives me the hibbie gibbies. YUCK. I really hope he doesn't look like that.
    Has anyone seen him in the music video duel of fates???? Besides that cute grin he throws out, it shows him with a THICK gross beard. I didn't even recognize him. My sister did though. Which is surprising since she thinks he is ugly.

I sit here looking at that pic, and I get the urge to run and get a razor and sisscors.

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 05-15-2000).]

21. naw ibo

Mar 18, 1999
    Okay, to try and get off this focus on the physical....

I was thinking about the ending of EP III the other day and wondered if perhaps Obi-Wan and Vader do meet after their (hopefully) epic lightsaber battle in which (hopefully) Obi-Wan pulls another rabbit out of his hat and manages defeats the dear little-all-growed-up Chosen One? Vader would obviously be in his suit now.

I don't mean a personal one-on-one meeting(kind of defeats the whole "when I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master" speech Vader gives in ANH) but perhaps there is some big battle on a planet or in space and the Empire wins it obviously(also a parallel to the Rebellion's victory at the end of ROTJ), destroying all the ships or defensive locations on the planet and they believe perhaps Obi-Wan is killed there(among others, like Amidala possibly). However, of course, there is no body, so it always left open the possibility of his not being dead. So that could be why Vader is so certain so quickly it must be Obi-Wan on the Death Star(besides The Force of course), because he always had thought perhaps he wasn't really dead anyway(he'd be familiar with his former master's tenacity of course ).

Anyway, it's just a thought. Not a very good one, but there it is! Stupid? Impossible? A silver star for effort, but an F for execution?

22. Dorian

Aug 17, 1999
    Awwwww....I think he looks cuddly and adorable in the "Duel of the Fates Video" when he's sitting besides George. I love my big teddy bear men.

Have we established that Dorian loves bearded men, yet?

A short beard would look very nice. I've got to find that other art work someone pointed out to me.....he looked very James Bondish and smashing in that poster.....

[This message has been edited by Dorian (edited 05-15-2000).]

23. one-fan

one-fan Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 18, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JediKnight-Obi-Wan:
    I'm sorry but that pic just gives me the hibbie gibbies. YUCK. I really hope he doesn't look like that.
    Has anyone seen him in the music video duel of fates???? Besides that cute grin he throws out, it shows him with a THICK gross beard. I didn't even recognize him. My sister did though. Which is surprising since she thinks he is ugly.

I sit here looking at that pic, and I get the urge to run and get a razor and sisscors.

[This message has been edited by JediKnight-Obi-Wan (edited 05-15-2000).]

Running with scissors? Be careful.

I expect that the beard, if there is a beard, will be a very tidy, kind of formal beard (It would be just like GL to make every one think "beard" and then not do it, or do it in Ep. III). I'm wondering more about long hair-a la Qui-Gon Jinn. Would Obi-Wan want to emulate his late master? (EMcG looks good with long hair)

24. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    So dorian, you've seen the DOF music vid too huh? It's on my play station game. I saw IT before I saw the movie. I watched it and saw Obi-Wan and that fighting shot and thought..."Hmmmmmm Maybe I should go see this movie."
    It was the fighting scene that interested me, among *other* things.

I hadn't seen the movie before. This was last November. I got a play station and TPM game for my B-day. I was so sick the first week I had it that I didn't play it. But later when I saw the music vid, I couldn't wait to see the movie. The movie which wasn't playing anymore. THEN it came out on its charity run. WHOOO HOO. First time I saw it. Thats when I fell for Star Wars. The whole thing. Now I am a SW fan. My parents find it extremely funny that their 18 year old daughter just turned into a SW nut.

Oh well. *shruggs*

25. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Dorian,

I luv your pix of the smirk. Where did you get that? Must go and get it... and maybe in part 6 I'll be the first person to put it there...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.