The official Phoenix Invasion Party!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas, NV' started by sideshow212, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    The store he was referring to is FAO Schrartz in the Forum Shops and Ceasars Palace. It is pretty awesome although there is a lot less SW stuff right now. But they have the canitina, an AT-AT, Darth Maul, Vader, Yoda. Way cool!
  2. EchuuShen-Jon Jedi Youngling

Ya, thats it. They also have a lifesize Padme'& R2. The DV also talks, very cool.
  3. Subjugator Jedi Youngling

star 3
    a lifesize padme? hmmmmm
  4. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    A Star Wars store in Vegas?? Sweet! PFF trip to Vegas, anyone? ;)

-> IA
  5. Subjugator Jedi Youngling

star 3
  6. EchuuShen-Jon Jedi Youngling

A life size Queen Amidala I mean.
  7. Subjugator Jedi Youngling

star 3
  8. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    cool! we should go visit the vegas fan force chapter when they get started!!!!

guess we'll need a liasion officer... ;)
  9. Subjugator Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Any thought on where we should stay?
    [link=http://www.ballyslv.com/pages/intro.asp]Bally's[/link] is centralized on the strip, reasonably priced and is across from [link=http://www.vegas.com/attractions/on_the_strip/bellagiofountains.html]the Bellagio Fountains[/link].
  10. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Woohoo!! PFF trip to Vegas!! [face_laugh] I'd love to see that store!

Oops! Sorry, Protoss! I went to bed (an absolutely futile act last night -.-;) before re-checking this board again last night. **slides another blue milk your direction**

heh heh. Mick has the Kahlua just in case the blue milk isn't wierd enough for you. ;)

EDIT: Subjugator control yourself. [face_laugh] It's not *really* Amidala... ;)

EDIT 2: **slides MoronDude a blue milk** Sorry 'bout that! ^^; Boy, I'm just missin' everybody, aren't I? **sigh**
  11. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    oh, uh, I HAD the kahlua.... sorry guys... :)
  12. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    whoa, there an awful lot of blue milk around here...thats ok, we can spice it up, right mick!
  13. MoronDude Jedi Knight

star 6
    Well, IF we get something started, You'd have a much better time in Vegas with locals who know all the happining spots ;)

One thing my buddy and I did after watching TPM opening day, 8am at the Orleans (One of the BEST theaters around) is we went to the Las Vegas Hilton and did the Star Trek: The Experiance. I'm not big on Star Trek, but for any Sci-Fi fan, It's WAY COOL!
  14. sideshow212 Former RSA

star 4
    cool! well, when you get your chapter going, we might just hop on over!
  15. EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Woo hoo! A real life invasion to follow our forum one! I like the idea :)
  16. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    Anybody here know Big Bad Yoda Daddy?

-> IA
  17. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    And once again we can chalk it up to IA for killing the thread. :D
  18. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Count me in! :D

After all, I am Phoenix's Official Liasion Officer to the Minnesota FanForce. :cool:

~*~Bria
  19. DarthRaith Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Oh No, there is no IF. We will get something in Vegas started if I have to start importing fans!
  20. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    My friend Jess has been to the SW store in Los Vegas. She brought back some really cool photos! :)

~*~Bria
  21. kreleia Jedi Knight

star 5
    Importing fans? [face_laugh] Well, Raith, I think you have your "import party" ready and waiting to go! These guys over in PFF are chomping at the bit to do stuff every week! [face_laugh] In fact, somebody (I think it was Subjugator) posted something about staying at Bally's.

All in all, things are startin' to get BUSY with Episode 2 comin' up, so I don't know if we'll actually be able to "officially" swing your direction any time soon. I'm sure that a couple people wouldn't mind popping over, though. ^.^ Mirax H actually lives in Kingman, and has said that a FanForce chapter in Vegas would actually be easier for her (since she's only about 90 minutes out from you guys, and 3 hours out from us).

Anyway, this is great to see y'all up and running to get a Vegas chapter together! Let us know if we can be of any help!!

kreleia ^.^

BRIA!!!! Welcome!!! **slides a blue milk your direction** Kinda nice here in Vegas, isn't it? ;)
  22. Idiots Array Jedi Knight

star 5
    It's been a lot of fun, Vegas. Thanks for putting up with us. In case it wasn't mentioned earlier, everyone is invited over to the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/board.asp?brd=10133]Phoenix FF Forums[/link] anytime.

Good luck on setting up your FF chapter. If there's anything I, or kreleia, or sideshow can do to help feel free to ask.

MTFBWY

-> IA
  23. QuiGon_butnot4gotten Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Could someone point me to the Sabaac tables please?
  24. Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan

star 4
    <runs by with a "Hi, DarthRaith!!! banner>
  25. DarthRaith Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hey! That's a nice banner.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.