main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The official, purely speculative, non social, beard and food theory thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Shoeless Jedi, Oct 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PsychoTrooper

PsychoTrooper Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2001
    The Worst JediCouncil Thread Ever:
    The official, purely speculative, non social, beard and food theory thread.
    :mad:

2. NathanDahlin

NathanDahlin Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 28, 2000
    Psycho, glad you disapprove. :D

Hmmm...500 is quite an impressive feat. I wonder if I should lock it now... [face_devil]

3. Darth_Dolza

Darth_Dolza Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2000
    Hmm... Maybe you can perserve it, like a fly in amber...

Naah, I wouldn't do it, Nate. After all, we might still get more beard news from Ep. II...

4. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    What's goin on here? All this negative sentiment all of a sudden? Well those who mock us, don't understand us. Our theory is so solid, it can't be treated like a joke. Besides, it's a heck of a lot better than half those ridiculous, redundant, pointless threads that eat up the first page of this forum....

Anyway, how could one consider locking this thread? There is so much more to be discussed and explored....it's just a shame more people don't take part. Some great topics have been sparked recently, so please, I encourage all to help keep the thread alive and post there thoughts (even if they do go against things, at least it stirs things up).

5. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Nathan, I am shocked. You beard has made you grow and brought you where you are now. And now you even consider shaving off this thread. Turning baldy on us now that you have power...?

THis thread must live. Close it down and I will re-open it. And Psychotrooper, this thread has been listed on TF.N special threads list. Your opinion means little since we have history. Our beards must grow and so will our theory. With Dooku surving into Ep3, we will be here for a long time. We must unravel and conclude the theory well into Ep3. Hail our beards!

queeq abides

6. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    LOL, yes, master queeq, how could I forget. We were a JC cool site of the week! Our existence is valid, thus solidifying our place in JC history! Indeed, we shall be around for quite sometime....

7. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    It is so good to see you back, Shoe. Hope you stay with us as we seek the new beards in ep2.

8. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    I'll be in and out of this thread as often as I can keo for the next coupla weeks. Then school ends and I'm off to Disney for SW weekends, and then I'm home, so fear not, my return is imminent....

9. Ratcat

Ratcat Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2000
    NO fair, I wanna go to Star Wars Weekends.

Oh, and Hi Keo! How ya doin'?

10. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    What's Star Wars Weekends?

Anyway, Shoe, my man, hope to have you round more regularly soon. More beards discussion.

queeq abides

11. Ratcat

Aug 26, 2000
    Queeq, Star Wars weekends are happening at Walt Disney World in Florida for the next 4 (possibly 5) weekends beginning on Frida 4th May. Actually it's at Disney's MGM studies.

There are Star Wars guests, loads of Star wars theme related goodies and stuff.

The first one was last year, this is the second time they have run them. Hopefully the will become a regualar even annually in May.

Just remember, it all started with a mouse.....

12. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    I see, well can't go there.

Actually, very nice to see you here, RC, where the beard in SW comes alive. How's you beard coming along?

queeq abides

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Great, it will be so nice to have you with us DAILY, Shoe.

Queeq, my forever friend, you're been busy, I see. Well, don't wander off to far into the galaxy; we need you here to keep us on the path since Gun has not returned from the great out there.

My landsakes alive, RC is visiting us here on this side of the pond. Nice to have you here, where discussion on beards and sw food is our primary focus.

*strokes new beard growth, still not as thick as queeq's*

14. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    Though beard news in general has been a bit thin lately, I'd just like to let it be known, since I don't think I"ve mentioned it at all, that at the moment, though I've been mostly bare in the beard department for a while, that I have a nice thick mustache going. Think John Lennon Beatles stache. The beard has been with me big time!

15. Ratcat

Aug 26, 2000
    And I thought they smelt bad on our side... [face_laugh]

16. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Remarks like that can get a guy in deep trouble around these parts, RC. You're not in Kansas anymore. The stakes are different and the people are of a whole different caliber. You're in beard country now....soe be afraid.... very afraid.

But of course you're welcome to join beard discussion. One of the PT's great mysteries is whether Dooku turns out to be really bad or not.... Now, news on that bit is not very good, although we already agreed that Dooku could be the exception that confirms the rule. I heard that Dooku will be a charismatic separatist and that only at the end it will be made clear that he is indeed Darth Tyranus. Of course, for fanatical fans this is known throughout the movie (hope GL doesn't make the same mistake he did with Sidious and Palpy in TOM though, but that's a different matter). So far there's the rumour that he will survive the fight will Anakin and OB1, so he will go into EPIII as a baddy....

queeq abides

17. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    yeah, to go with what you're saying queeq, and reiterate my previous thoughts a bit, I think Dooku/Tyranus' beardiness in Ep 2 will be 2 fold. He'll have it one, because he used to be a jedi, so there may still be some connection to the light side, and two, to aid in his duplicitousness. I think by Episode 3, one of two things will happen. Dooku will turn out to be the badest of the bad and will therefor be beardless (If u look at old Chris Lee movies, he looks much ore evil without a beard than with. Dracula, The Man With the Golden Gun and Sleepy Hollow are a few of his movies I've seen where he's at his badest, and baldest. The other option I could see, is if he keeps the beard in Ep3, then he'll somehow be redeemed and become good again, showing that the beard was always with him. What do you guys think?

18. MikePiazza

MikePiazza Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2000
    yup, definitely gotta agree with that one.

19. MikePiazza

MikePiazza Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2000
    hey, there's an interesting beard discussion going on in community guys, check it out: http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=2662794&replies=35

20. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    More beards talks. Good.

Like your theory, Shoe. We'll go for that one for now.

queeq abides

21. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    sounds very plausible, queeq, I agree with you.

22. DarthVegas

DarthVegas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    What up Shoeless!

I've been shaving. Me bad?

More theory. Jawas are beardless. Stormtroopers get 5 o' clock shadows.

What does it all mean?

23. Darth-hole

Darth-hole Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2000
    hi, it's DH here!
    glad to see there's still discussion here, i was just thinking about the barber shop back in the old days...

anyway, my interactive yoda is losing its hair! quite worrying really.

24. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    You're not mistreating it, I hope? That leads to the Dark....errr.... bald side.

queeq abides

25. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    DH, you're back *gasp* you must tell us of the beards you have encountered in the great out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.