The official, purely speculative, non social, beard and food theory thread.

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by Shoeless Jedi, Oct 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-hole Jedi Master

star 2
    i saw some wierd and wonderful beards in Sheffield last night... but thats about it.
  2. Shoeless_Sith Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Shoeless Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh geeze....he's posting here too? Dude, I told u to keep it to the social thread, but forget it, they don't even care. The beardis are dead. I'm gonna ask Nathan to close this thread.
  4. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    Well well, what confidence, Shoeless. First you cop out for a couple of months and then your bring your own non-social thread into danger by making it into one.

The power of the Beard is patience. Patience to make your beard grow and flow, so you can feel it between your skin and the air. May next year is an important date for the Beardi when our congregation will grow, as it will reach its summit by the time Ep3 comes out. Patience, Shoe, patience.

queeq abides
  5. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, the newest beards and nonbeards are beginning to show up now in discussion. The closed places of a time ago have reopened elsewhere. It is the time of the calm before the action begins. Many are restless. Do not be discouraged, for we will all come together again. The old falleth away as in the course of life in the force. Seek the spirit that once abided in us and will glow with the warmth of ep2/ep3 speculation again.
  6. BobaPhil Jedi Master

star 4
    OK, two things.

Thing 1.

Go see Moulin Rouge.

Thing 2.

Ewan has a beard in some parts of the movie and it looks awesome. Go see it and enjoy.

My review of the film will be short and sweet. Its great. Its amazing. Its about love. Go Go Go Go Go see this movie. :)
  7. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    So even movie stars with beards rate as "good" now. Excellent!
  8. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    So even movie stars with beards rate as "good" now. Excellent!
  9. InteractiveYoda Jedi Padawan

i heard you the first time
  10. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    Just trying to make sure I got the message across.

queeq abides
  11. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    His beard complements his hair do.
  12. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    So beards and their meaning are spreading to other movies too. Good!
  13. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    YES, IT IS.

Nice pic of Ewan's beard.
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/
  14. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    Ewan's beard is veru nice indeed. So nice he appeared beautifully on the cover of Insider.

queeq abides
  15. Shoeless Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    ok, just a random little thing here. I know I've alluded to the episode of Young Indiana Jones where Harrison Ford has a cameo as an older Indy complete with beard. Well I've just come across a pic from this episode, Mystery of the Blues and I thought I'd share it with you all for those who haven't seen it, and for it's support that GL abies by the theory so much that he's carried it over to other franchises of his: http://www.indygear.com/gear/images/Scarf.jpg
  16. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shoe, that's a real neat pic of Harrison. Ewan's beard in Moulin Rouge is great, but those sneak pics of Ewan from Ep2 are better. :D
  17. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shoe, that's a real neat pic of Harrison. Ewan's beard in Moulin Rouge is great, but those sneak pics of Ewan from Ep2 are better. :D
  18. Shoeless Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    So important u had to say it twice, huh? lol. Yeah, I like that pic, and the Ewan Ep 2 pics are definitely awesome. Ya know this may be a bit off topic, but I can't help thinking that if GL did ever make Eps 7-9 (I know, I know, I'm just sayin if), ya know Luke and Han would both have beards....too bad we'll never see that though, it's REALLY help the theory.
  19. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    oh, oh, didn't see that double posty; my apologies. I was having board problems.

Yes, I keep lobbying for ep7 so we could see some very mellow guys in their beards. Well, ya never know. GL has been known to sneak in surprises. :D
  20. queeq Force Ghost

star 4
    Luke would most definately have had a beard, if only to follow in the footsteps of his master, OB1.

As for Han.... he might. It'd suit him, just check out the pic from Mystery of the Blues.

queeq abides
  21. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ewan's beard grows with time and experience; he looks very jedi in this spoiler pic.

http://www.theforce.net/episode3/newspics/DelivertheChild.jpg
  22. I_am_not_a_gun Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK Chaps

Been gone long time.

Is back. Need an update on the progress of the meta-theory.

Any body care to sumarise?
  23. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OMG, Gun, YOU'RE BACK!!! We have sorely missed you. Queeq has been holding up the fort in your absence. Hope you'll stay awhile. We were forced to move the barbershop, so it is now located on another planet; same with the Blue Milk Cafe. I'll PM you their locations. I sure do hope you're back for awhile, a long while. Are you still in that small town in England? Or have you moved closer to a real ISP?
  24. Shoeless Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy crap he's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh happy day, I was afraid you'd never returned. Much has hapened, the theory is nearly rock solid now and has rather plateaued basically until we finally see Episode 2 which unfortunately is still narly a year away. I do hope you're well though. Keo is right that we've moved locations, though she neglected to mention a nice little shop still remains in community, The official beardi thread, plus some food. In your absence, I myself have questioned my faith in the beardi recently, but things have been slowly improving though times are slow and we see little to no action anymore. The beardis seem to have moved to a higher plane of existence, more in tune with the inner beard, meditating, contemplating, and discussing such key issues as prom dates, pictures, and the posting of said pictures. Also it should be noted that the chosen one was discovered, one of our own, NathanDahlin, and made an admin. Very good to have a beardi in power. Well I do believe that's about all I can say at this late hour, but I hope you'll be around to stay this time? I see great things ahead for the beardi this summer as we approach our one year anniversary, and it just wouldn't be the same without you (plus, we need your guidance as we've been lacking severely in the RAF speak department). Cheers then, hope to check ya later!

(apologies for going off topic and speaking socially)
  25. keokiswahine Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Shoe, It is indeed great to have our chief beard back. I did tell him about the community thread by PM. Hope he comes by the other house soon. By the way, that new Ep2 Part 3 video is just great; shows some beard, but it's mostly GL's beard, and the teenage Anakin's padawan braid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.