main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The official, purely speculative, non social, beard and food theory thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by Shoeless Jedi, Oct 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    agreed, but it's still great, and there's a brief glimpse of the mighty Obi-beard as well. I have the Obi-beard wallpaper from the official site as my desktop right now. So great to gaze upon the mighty young beard side by side with the wise, aged beard of time. I swear I still get teary eyed every time I see it :_|

2. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Hey there, Gun, good to have you back man. Theory still stands... despite some bald jedi trying to wreck the place.

Hope to see you a around soon.

3. Polaris63

Polaris63 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2000
    Ah...the man is back. Chin Chin, sire.

4. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Chocks away, but please do post again, old man.

queeq abides

5. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    He's disappeared into the shadows of the great out there again, it seems. :_|

6. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    No keo, don't say such things! It's been a while, give our master some time, he wouldn't just pop in and then abandon us. We must be positive, look to the your beard for hope.

7. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Stroking it may help.

queeq abides

8. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    Attention all: I have changed my user icon from the ultimate beardi of the OT to the ultimate Beardi of the PT....ahhh yes, oppo rancis. Could there be a jedi council member who's hairier and more in tune with the beardi side? I certainly think not!

9. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Nope, most definately not. Does he have bare feet too?

queeq abides

10. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    Good question! That is something which I neglected to think about when choosing the icon. Foolish me, I shall have to go investigate and get back to you.

Also, it's been 12 days since Master Gun posted....I fear that I am losing hope :(

OK, something I've been thinking about and wish to bring up (possibly again?): Reports have it that poor Oppo won't be returning in Episode 2, yet we will be seeing new Council members and MANY new Jedi. So what do u folks think we'll get in the hair department? Oppo was certainly a nice treat, I hope we get many more fuzzy folks, and of course my dream jedi, a wookiee. I think if there was a jedi wookiee, it would instantly become my favorite SW character ever.

Other thing worth discussing, I have come to the unfortunate conclussion that seeing all these new jedi in Ep 2 could either make or break the theory. Do u think there's a possibility of irrepairable damage to our precious theory?

11. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    depends on how many bald ones there are, and if they walk the straight and narrow road, or fall off on either side.

12. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    Gottcha keo. Well I'll be keepin my fingers crossed, that's for sure.

ATTENITON
    I have done some searching, and from what I can gather, Oppo Rancisis is described as "serpentine" and it appears that the lower half of his body is like that of a snake. Therefore he has no legs, no feet, and therefore no shoes. Just one big creepy tail. He is the ultimate shoeless jedi. I have chosen well :)

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/video/making/making4.html

obi wan's beard grows; looking good.

I can see why GL cast Hayden as the young adult Anakin. He has those intense bedroom eyes; Robyn saw it immediately. GL got the James Dean look he needed for Anakin's character.

14. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Oppo Rancisis is described as "serpentine" and it appears that the lower half of his body is like that of a snake.
    Hmmm...I wondered why I'd never seen a picture of him standing up...

15. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

[image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/opporancisis/img/eu_bg.jpg]

16. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Hey, any bearded Dooku pics in the new video?

17. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    it was all about hayden.

18. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    I hope we get a similar video like this about Chris Lee at some point. Something that shows off his acting/fighting and can shut up all the people still complaining he's too old or won't be good.

19. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Yes, more beard action. We need that!

queeq abides

20. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
  21. ForceFeeder

ForceFeeder Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2001
    I believe the beards & long hair are symbolic of wisdom...the type of wisdom that comes with age and experience. (It is also used to differentiate master & padawan.)

There is no hard & fast rule: Yoda, Mace, and several others did not have them.

22. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    Bravo! Always nice to see a new face contemplating the wonderment of beardiness. I can't wait to see what Ep2 Yoda looks like. Will the great green one sport a bewigged beard this go around? Will his hair have become disturbingly thin? So many questions! As for Mace....his purple lightsabre clearly shows he's a bit rebelious, and that goes for his hair growth as well I believe. I think his deep connection with the Force outweighs his need to sport external beardiness, for the inner beardi is strong with him.

23. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    New Select: Full of beardi goodness

Good show! Discuss?

*So far I know it's in the nightclub, but it's not clear yet who they are. They beardiness indicates friend, yet their portly nature indicates glutonous eating habits....it appears an ill fate is in store, be they good or not....

24. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    I feel so alone....oh well, strive forth I must!

First official look at Bail Organa in costume over at the official site. He is in fact bearded/goateed! Most excellent :)

25. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    A white beard of a Coruscant drunk, and the stylish Bail. Some excellent new additions to Beardi heaven. Very good indeed. Hope we get some more soon.

queeq abides

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.