main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

the official QCJO RPG thread...

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by Count_Looku, Sep 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Count_Looku

Count_Looku Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Lets start an RPG...rules are simple we simply "script" out a story (this is not to discuss other forms of RPGs)...

I'll start...

*Count Looku and his servent Monke Claw enter the room. In this room the Madator Is waxing his candle. Appaulled by this, Looku pimp slaps Maddy upside the skull...*

you all take it from here

2. TheMatador

TheMatador Jedi Youngling

Aug 21, 2002
    Ole! *which forces TheMatador to run to the fence located in the chamber. When he lets the bull out, it charges Looku, piercing him through his private area* I would strongly suggest we take this outside - big brother is always watching. Ole!

3. Count_Looku

Jul 22, 2002
    *after using the powers of Neptune to instantly heal himself, Looku uses Monkey Claw to summon the all mighty Donkey Kong, who sits on TheMadator. He then focuses on the cowaring Z-Pac...*

4. zpac4

zpac4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 23, 2002
    Hey, back off Monkey Man - I'm not in this story. If you want to do RPG's, that's fine. However, big brother is watching you and will make you pay for your foolishness if this charade persists.

5. Neckless06

Neckless06 Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2002
    The fearsome Neckless sneaks into the room and uses his newfound ninjitsu skills to knock monke claw unconcious before disappaering into the shadows

6. Count_Looku

Jul 22, 2002
    *Count Looku uses force lightning to awaken Monkey Claw while roasting hot dogs. He then thoughs Donkey Kong a cold brew...* Let the party begin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.