The **Official** Rebel Alliance in Episode 3 thread.

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Captain_Typho, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho Jedi Master

star 5
    Well, looks like theforce.net decided to spill the beans on this one without using highlightable spoiler text. According to actor Warren Owens, he plays a member of the Rebel Alliance in Episode 3. Hmmmm, I'm kind of dissappointed in the force.net for not censoring this article. [face_plain]
  2. Cow_Girl Jedi Master

star 5
    Nice, Really Nice.

I'm sorry that you were spoiled, and that tf.n did not use more discreation when posting that, but that is still a spoiler, and this is a non-spoiler forum, and now I'm spoiled, Thanks [face_plain]

Please, for the sake of other users, edit that out or change the title or lock the thread, whatever, just do *something*
  3. stormcloud8 Jedi Master

star 4
    Take in to consideration that the actor may be misinformed or overstating.
  4. Cow_Girl Jedi Master

star 5
    I do, and yes, he could be wrong, and the story could be a total fake, but I still don't apprechite it being posted here of all places.
  5. Fingorfin Jedi Master

star 4
    Then PM [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=228221]Joshua Griffin [/link] or email TFN with you concerns. There is no need to make sure that every one is as angry as you.
  6. Mace Windy Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Indeed. Take this issue up with Josh, or if you prefer, PM me and ask me to bring it up to him.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.