main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The **Official** Rebel Alliance in Episode 3 thread.

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Captain_Typho, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    Well, looks like theforce.net decided to spill the beans on this one without using highlightable spoiler text. According to actor Warren Owens, he plays a member of the Rebel Alliance in Episode 3. Hmmmm, I'm kind of dissappointed in the force.net for not censoring this article. [face_plain]

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Nice, Really Nice.

I'm sorry that you were spoiled, and that tf.n did not use more discreation when posting that, but that is still a spoiler, and this is a non-spoiler forum, and now I'm spoiled, Thanks [face_plain]

Please, for the sake of other users, edit that out or change the title or lock the thread, whatever, just do *something*

3. stormcloud8

stormcloud8 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 24, 2002
    Take in to consideration that the actor may be misinformed or overstating.

4. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    I do, and yes, he could be wrong, and the story could be a total fake, but I still don't apprechite it being posted here of all places.

5. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    Then PM Joshua Griffin or email TFN with you concerns. There is no need to make sure that every one is as angry as you.

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Indeed. Take this issue up with Josh, or if you prefer, PM me and ask me to bring it up to him.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.