main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The *Official* Reference Material Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by aesop2021, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Fett

Corran_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2005
    Thanks, can't wait to see more. :) Again, great you're doing this! [face_peace]

2. Ryuuri-chan

Ryuuri-chan Jedi Master star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    welcome ! Glad to help. Here's scans from The Art of Episode 2 AOTC. I just got it !!!!! I plan to add more on the weekend.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f18/Ryuuri-chan/Art%20of%20AOTC/

3. Klink

Klink Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2006
    i'm looking for pictures from ep1 where darth maul is on tatooine kicking up lots of dust on his speeder. there is a particular scene where he jumps on his speeder and zooms off into the distance that would be perfect for what i need. can anyone help? thanks

ps - sorry for posting in the wrong place the first time. i'm new here :)

4. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    I just wanted to say thanks, Ryuuri-chan, for scanning and posting all those pictures! They will be incredibly helpful for me!! So many thanks!! :)

5. MsLanna

MsLanna Jedi Master star 6

Jul 8, 2005
    Hello.
    I'm not here often, but I'm looking for nice pics of Hethrir for a cover for a fic I wrote. Google came up pretty dry on him so I thought I'd ask around here.

6. diego1235467

diego1235467 Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2006
    Im making a "comic book" for an art class about Aayla Secura and another female twilek. I need good reference pics (either photos or drawings) of female poses. They need to be very sexy(not obscene) and lively. I cant have the book full of dull drawings. I need pics of action/fighting poses, and other more laid back ones. In a particular im gonna need Aayla to be resting by a stream with her boots off after shes been fighting. She needs to look like she is really resting and she is sore, but it needs to look sexy. please tell me some good sites where i can find some cool/sexy poses, or any poses that would look good in a comic book. They need to be lively.

I also need some good reference pics (again photos or drawings) of bare feet in different positions. I especially need these for the scene with Aayla barefoot by the stream. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

7. Ryuuri-chan

Ryuuri-chan Jedi Master star 1

Jul 22, 2005
    Adi_Gallia_9 : Welcome !

Here's More scans but this time from Art of TPM:

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f18/Ryuuri-chan/Art%20of%20TPM/

Ry

8. simme

simme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2001
    I am trying to make a T-shirt for my son and would love to find some great animated/cartoon pictures of any Star Wars characters. Really could need some pics of Darth Vader, similar to what can be found on the official site in their T-shirt shop. Unfortunately these cannot be downloaded. I only need 1000x1000 pixels. And any clean headshots of Vader and a stormtrooper, need these to design a birthday cake for the boy.

Kal

9. Adi_Gallia_9

Adi_Gallia_9 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 16, 2001
    Wow, great scans! Thanks again, Ryuuri-chan! :)

10. SuperSaiyaMan12

SuperSaiyaMan12 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    I have a request. I need an anime/manga like artist to draw some fanart for my fanfiction story, called Shinobi Knight.

Jacen, Jaina, Tenel Ka, Lowbacca, Anakin, Lusa, Tahiri, and Zekk are the Star Wars characters in Part I. Also, some Naruto/Hinata shipping fanart would be most appreciated for the story. Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Hiashi, Neji, Rock Lee, Ten-Ten, Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Tsunade, Jiraiya, Kurenai, and Asuma would all be needed to be in the Naruto II department.

I would do this myself, but I don't have a scanner nor enough money to buy one. Can someone please do this for me?

11. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    Does anyone have a picture of (or could take a screenshot of) Lando in ESB with his cape off, and his shirt fully showing, and like, no blaster infront of it or anything...

12. Zebra3

Zebra3 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 28, 2004
    I know what you're up to TR! :p

13. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    [face_shhh]

It's harder to find than it sounds...

14. Jarek-Ryous

Jarek-Ryous Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2006
    I am looking for some High Quality Boba or Jango Fett animated action gifs and Slave 1 from Episode 2 gifs. Or any other action gifs from all 6 movies. I haven't had much luck finding good looped gifs.

15. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this. Say, if we don't want to work directly from a photograph... are there any good online materials that address studies of the human figure, proportion, and anatomy?

16. Jessoass

Jessoass Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2005
    Well I found this, hope ot helps.

http://www.artcluster.com/whiteboard/tips/index.html

17. scum&villainy

scum&villainy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 8, 1999
    Hi there, I'm not an artist but I'm looking for help

I've got a forum signature I made:

[image=http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3473/silky303finalrolco1.jpg]

And stupidly i didn't save the .psd when I did it, and have long since lost the Maul eyes. For the life of me I cannot find eyes like it to redo this banner with. Please help me track down these Maul eyes, large enough to create a banner out of!

18. Taksun

Taksun Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2007
    Hey I need some help searching the vastness of the internet. My macbook's harddrive died and I lost everything including a sweet set of Attack of the Clones icons for the Mac. I really want to find them again, but i can't find them anywhere. They were for high quality and made from production photos mostly (dooku and jango were in poses from the movie posters). One of the unique ones in particular was of Obi-wan's hologram when he's talking to Mace and Yoda. All the icons were trimmed around the characters (no backgrounds or square box icons). I've managed to recover most of my stuff but this was one thing i just can't seem to find now. Thanks for you help.

--Taksun

19. jedipencil

jedipencil Star Wars Sketch Card Artist star 1 VIP

Oct 30, 2006
    I'm looking for pictures of Luke and Leia leaping across the Death Star chasm.....be darned if I can find a single one, I've been looking for 2 days... can anyone help? Would smileys help? :D[face_praying]

20. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Giving this a bump! :)

21. Starwolf76

Starwolf76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2006
    I am looking for a fancomic that shows some parts of how Dooku trained Qui-Gon, and that Sidious was in contact with Dooku way before Episode II. It isn't really "in-continuity" since it is more or less established Dooku turned to the Sith *after* Darth Maul's death. But I remember it was a pretty good story with good art.

22. TrulyGhent

TrulyGhent Jedi Master star 4

Jun 29, 2007
    I looking for a NRI (New Republic Intelligence) uniform, (with anyone in it :p) doesn't anyone know where I can find it?

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Another bump for recent inquiries. :)

24. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    [face_dancing]

This threat is a treasure chest!

25. Count_Doodie

Count_Doodie Jedi Youngling star 2

May 25, 2006
    HanSolo29 has warned me that this thread doesnt get much attention but i'll try here anyway.

i'm looking for high res versions of the AotC print campaign. the sunset ones with the horizon of jedis. specifically the ones featuring
    -anakin and obi wan
    -mace and obiwan
    -mace
    -padme
    -anakin, padme, mace and obiwan
    -dooku
    -jango
    -dooku, jango and zam

back when TF.N had a gallery section these were in there at a very high res. like 3900x4918 high res. i was wondering if anyone here has them saved from way back when or knows where to find them.

any help will be appreciated.
    -doodie

ps thanks to HS29 for unlocking this for me!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.