The Official Results of BFF's 3rd Official Meeting

Discussion in 'Boise Idaho' started by MalcolmTolemac, Apr 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MalcolmTolemac Jedi Knight

star 3
    Here Ye! Here Ye!

These are the results of the 3rd Official Mtg of the Boise Fan Force Chapter. Brought to you by Wamp Wampas Ice Cave Explorers and Mesa Gungan Boomas...

Attendance:

Four previous members plus three new were at the meeting.
    Thanks to all the new members of the Boise Fan Force who showed up at the last meeting:

Kasey, Eric, and Ryan

If you haven't done so already, please be sure to get yourselves signed up on the boards to keep us going strong!

Official City Rep/Officers:

City Rep/President Russell
    Vice President Marc
    Secretary Eric
    Public Relations Cody
    Kasey
    James
    Treasure (To be elected as soon as the need arises.)

Official Name
    Boise Fan Force

(As a group we decided we will continue with this name until a more suitable one is found and voted on by majority of the members present at the meeting in which it occurs.)

Our next business meeting is May 3rd 7pm at James' pad. However, other events that bring us together and add to our numbers are sure to take place in between time. Be watching these boards for notice of those events.

Until then...

2. QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds great Marc! Let's talk with the other memembers and start brainstorming ideas on how to make our next meeting really cook! Is it also going to be at James house? We should plan (as in set in stone) on watching one of the SW films so as to be together as a fanclub doing what we do best, watching SW movies. Anyway, keep posting new ideas for the next meeting here so we can have even more fun next time. Thanks!
    Kasey
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    Boise Fan Force

I am pleased to announce that I have recruited a new member (our ninth by my count) and have a few more possible members in mind. The meeting was alot of fun and I am looking forward to May 3rd.

Eric
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.