main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official RHS at JC.N Handmaidens Fiction Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lieutenant Piett, Oct 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leiaosolo

Leiaosolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 1999
    Hope your day is fun and you get to enjoy it with your family.
    Mine are at school, that is why I'm wasting some time here.
    Anyway, Happy B-day!!

2. Leiaosolo

Leiaosolo Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 1999
    Hope your day is fun and you get to enjoy it with your family.
    Mine are at school, that is why I'm wasting some time here.
    Anyway, Happy B-day!!

3. faubert

faubert Jedi Grand Master star 1

Apr 5, 2000
    I have this Fanfci in Mind and this thread seems to be a good place to post it.

The story takesd place Before TPM and just after Queen Amidala's election.

Jedi Temple

The Padwan knelt before the Jedi council waiting to find out how she did. She had just taken the trails to become a full Jedi Knight.

The council members looked at each other in silence. The Padwan knew rhat they were using the force to comminucate with each other. Finally Mac Windu nodded at Yoda.

"Confer on you the ramk of Jedi Knight we do." Yoda said.

"Congratulations Rabé." Mace added.

Rabé smiled at each of the members of the council.

"THank you master's." She said.

Mace Windu handed Rabé back her lightsaber. He then became very serious.

"Your path will be an unusal one young Jedi." MAce said. "Follow me" Mace added.

Rabé nodded and followed Mace out of the council chamber. They walked to this little cafe. Another black male joined them. He was dressed in the uniform of a member of Naboo's seciruty force. Rabé nodded at him

"Major Panaka." Rabé said in greeting. Panaka smiled.

"Its Captain now. I am the new head of security." Panaka said proudly.

"Congradulations Captain." Rabé said looking at mace Windu and Panaka. "WHats going on?" She asked.

Panaka looked at Mace.

"Panaka has requested your services and the council has agreed." Your path takes you back to your home world young Jedi." I wil let the captian explain." Mace Windu said getting up. He then left Rabé and Panaka.

"Congratulations on becoming a jedi." Panaka said.

"THanak you. So what do you want with me?" Rabé asked.

"You know that Naboo has just elected a new Queen. And that she has 5 handmaiden's. I want you to be one of Queen Amidala's handmaiden's Rabé." Panaka said.

Rabé looked at Panaa in shock.

"You want me to be a handmaiden? I am a Jedi Knight." Rabé said susprised.

Panaka noticed that she didn't say no.

"You know more then anyone what a handmaiden is." Panaka said. "Queen Amidala is a very special person. And there are forces in the galaxy that will not like Naboo having a strong ruler." Panaka said. "I want 5 special women to serve as her handmaidens. I have already found the decoy so you will not have to do that role. But I need someone wityh the skills of a Jedi around her Highness. And you are from Naboo and have passed the royal exams." Panaka added.

Rabé thought about it. Rabe reached into the force. She nodded her head.

"All right I will do it." Rabé said.

4. Darth Briji

Darth Briji Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    Erm, sorry 2 dissapoint u, but I don't think George is reading this, Leiaosolo.

Were any of u guys on a ferry from Newhazen to Dieppe last Satrday morning? It's just I saw a guy in a Podracing t-shirt, and he looked exactly like I imagined one of u guys did.

5. Darth Briji

Darth Briji Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    Erm, sorry 2 dissapoint u, but I don't think George is reading this, Leiaosolo.

Were any of u guys on a ferry from Newhazen to Dieppe last Satrday morning? It's just I saw a guy in a Podracing t-shirt, and he looked exactly like I imagined one of u guys did.

6. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i also wish to wish GL happy birthday

7. Humble extra

Humble extra Jedi Youngling star 5

Jun 12, 1999
    i also wish to wish GL happy birthday

8. Digital Horizons

Digital Horizons Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2000
  9. Lache

Lache Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2000
    Title: um. none. Shall I say, "Teenage-ness Among the Handmaidens"?
    Subject: Yané & the others, acting like normal teenage girls (SOMEBODY has a crush...)
    By: Laché Lépor
    Notes: I called Amidala "Ami" for short, but I'm actually sick of that nickname, so I always make the other characters call her "Dala". K?

"Yané! I've been waiting all day to talk to you!"
    Yané turned to see her best friend, Eirtaé running up behind her.
    Yané yawned. "I'm so tired, Taé-Taé," she mumbled. "Can't we talk tomorrow?"
    "Ohhh, come on!" the blonde girl pleaded. "I'm desprate!"
    "Okay," Yané sighed in defeat.
    Eirtaé couldn't stop her grin from spreading. "I saw the way you were looking at that one guard."
    Yané looked surprised. "Was it that obvious? I mean, I tried to act normally, but when I saw him, my eyes must have bulged out of my head."
    Eirtaé shrugged. "Well, I only noticed because I thought of you the second I saw him... I guess I can kind of recognize what type you fall for."
    The surprise returned to Yané's face. "You mean the guys I like look alike?"
    "Usually," Eirtaé nodded. "But I do have to agree... he was pretty cute."
    "I wonder what his name is," Yané sighed dreamily.
    "Hey, what's going on?" Rabé's foriegn voice came from behind Yané. "Are you guys talking about that new guard Yané was eyeing?"
    Yané dropped her jaw. "Oh, man, is there anyone who didn't notice?"
    "Uh... there's Amidala, let's ask her," Eirtaé suggested, pointing to the girl approaching them. Ami was in her nightgown and her hair was down, but her white makeup hadn't yet been washed off.
    Rabé began, "Dala, did you see the way-"
    "Yané was eyeing that guard?" Amidala smiled. Yané moaned. Ami, laughing in reply, said, "Actually no, I just heard you from the dressing room."
    "Well that doesn't really mean anything," Yané said. "You were welcoming the new group... not noticing my bulging eyes."
    "And red face," Eirtaé added.
    "And uncomfortable shifting," Rabé giggled.
    Yané rolled her eyes. Saché, who was approaching, spoke up, "Hey, I apparently didn't. What are you talking about?"
    "Well, you know that group of, like, fifteen new guys I was welcoming into the Royal Guard?" Amidala asked.
    "Yep," Saché answered, chewing her fingernail.
    "Yané had the hotts for one of them!" Eirtaé giggled.
    "Bad," Yané admitted, blushing.
    Saché started laughing. "Which one?"
    "Second from the left," Yané replied.
    "Hmmm... he was kinda cute, I guess," Saché agreed.
    Yané closed her eyes. "Oh, man, I thought he was so hot! I wonder how old he is."
    "Well," Amidala frowned slightly in consideration, "boys usually start the training at about sixteen, and it takes- I think- two years to get through the primary stuff. That's when I welcome them. They still do more training after that, but..."
    "Oh, good, that means he's eighteen, only a year older than me!" Yané got a high-five from Eirtaé.
    "I'll see what I can do about getting his name," Ami winked at Yané, and the five girls giggled.
    "Hey everyone!" Sabé came down the hall. "Ooh, hey, did anyone see the way Yané was eyeing that guard?"
    Groaning, Yané covered her face with her hands.

10. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Hey! What happened?

<sigh>

Up!

11. Lache

Lache Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2000
    Title: The Phantom Menace: Yané (part 1)
    By: Laché
    Subject: Yané & Saché while left on Naboo, showing mainly Yané's POV
    Rating: PG, for guns and a little suffering by the Naboo
    Notes: This explains her silléness... also, since this new icky board has no italics, stuff in "-" is being said aloud (obviously), and stuff in '-' us being thought silently by Yané :)

Yané had never been so anxious in her life. She had never encountered Neimoidians before, and Nute Gunray was not giving her a good first impression.
    Daring to raise her eyes enough to get a good look at the strange creature, Yané caught Padmé Amidala's glance. She felt a sweep of sorrow for her queen. Amidala didn't have a selfish bone in her body, and yet there were already many Naboo who were beginning to doubt her ability to rule them effectively.
    Yané gave Padmé a reassuring smile, and the disguised queen did her best to return the gesture. Yané hoped this ordeal would be over soon- she wasn't feeling ready enough to tackle something such as this deadly invasion.
    "I do not recognize your authority, Nute Gunray. I am the ruler of this planet," Sabé let her best royal voice be clearly heard. Yané tried not to smile again. She was always impressed with how well Sabé could play a decoy.
    Everything went so fast from then on. Before Yané knew it, the queen, viceroy and royal entourage were walking in an orderly way down the enormous steps to the main entrance hall.
    Sio Bibble demanded how Nute would explain the invasion to the senate. The viceroy calmly replied that he and the queen would sign a treaty, allowing them to remain legally on Naboo.
    "I will not cooperate," Sabé said steadily, her face expressionless.
    Nute seemed as though it was humerous. "In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view."
    His words sent chills down Yané's spine. The neimoidian wasn't joking around.
    Yané felt spacy with worry. What about her mother and father? All her old friends? Were they in camps already? The queen and entourage was being led to camps as she thought with concern.
    Out of nowhere like a miricle, two men and a tall amphibious creature fell and began battling off the droids that led the group. At least the men were fighting... the creature which Yané vaugely recognized as a gungan bounced around looking frightened.
    Yané was facinated by the gungan. She had only seen pictures of them on data pads, never in real life. The way it moved was liquid and surreal, and its eyes were full of life.
    The younger of the two men was getting looks from Sabé. Yané, being very observant in that area, recognized the curiosity in the decoy's eyes.
    Between the spinning lightsaber tricks, jittery gungan and Sabé's new crush, Yané realized how odd the situation was becoming. Her head lowered slightly and she tried not to giggle audibly.
    Saché, the only one watching her, shot Yané a dirty look out from under her hood. Knowing the problems they faced, Yané suddenly blushed and looked at the ground. It wasn't an appropriate time to be getting the giggles.
    Captain Panaka led everyone into the main hanger. Yané looked at the floor but listened carefully to what the older of the two Jedi was telling Sabé.
    "Under the circumstances, I suggest you come with us, Your Highness."
    "Thank you ambassador, but my place is with my people."
    Yané shot a look to Padmé, wondering what the real queen thought of this. The Jedi explained that if she were to stay, the federation would destroy her. At first, Sio Bibble was skeptical, but finally agreed with the Jedi and recommended to Sabé that she plead her case to the senate.
    "Either choice represents great danger," she turned to face Padmé, "to us all."
    "We are brave, Your Highness," Padmé said without hesitation. Yané noticed the queen flash three fingers at Sabé.
    'Oh, no...' Yané knew what that meant- only three of the handmaidens would be taken. 'I have no special skills... I'll be left behind.'
    Sabé nodded at Padmé, Rabé and Eirtaé. T

12. NabooPop

NabooPop Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2000
    More! More!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.