main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official RHS Round Robin--A*** **** versus The Naboo Royal Five Handmaidens

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CrescentJedi, Feb 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    (Up! If anyone feels like chiming in, please do! Poor, poor, neglected thread!)

2. Ewan-Kenobi

Ewan-Kenobi Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 21, 2000
  3. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Oh, that was VERY helpful, Ewan! :~P

4. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Rabé quickly turned her attention back to the wide-band comm device to hear....
    "...HM2 here...yes, saw her...seems to be heading back to town. Someone had better let Rabé know..."

Groaning, Rabé dropped her newly raided stash, and buzzed in.

"HM3, responding. Moving to intercept. Over and out."

Resignedly staring at her goodies, Rabé paused only long enough to grab her utility belt and to scrawl a quick note to Kitster:
    "Had to go--stay out of trouble! Rabé"

She fastened the message to a mini-magno-bolt next to the door and raced out to the speeder...sighing, she muttered in her softly accented way, "What a day....."

5. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this sooner! But I happen to be suffering with a severe case of writer's block ( ;) ), and I've been staring at the computer too long so I'll post later.

The %| Arwen

6. Melne_Crtor

Melne_Crtor Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2000
    Woohoo! This is awesome! (Hehe, "evilly sillé.") I think you need to get princess-sari posting on this thread. She's a really great writer, especially when dealing with the handmaidens. I'd love to post, but I have too much homework...

7. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    [Hey, *anyone* who'd like to join is welcome! I just think this deserves an ending, eventually!] :~)

8. JazzyJedi

JazzyJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2000

Actually, the big problem with this story is that Crescent person, who really wrote a terrible opening. If I were you folks, I'd just ditch anything CrescentJedi posted and start all over.

9. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    :~P

Maybe "Crescent" should just come back and help out! :~)

10. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    This is great! UP!

11. jeditictac

jeditictac Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 1999
    i forgot how great this thread is...too bad everyone has writer's block ;-D

12. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Is anyone still writing in this?? ?[face_plain]

13. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    OK, Im gonna give my best shot at this, seeing as Ive never written a fanfic before, but its only because i want to get this thread started again!
    As Rabe hurried towards the speeder, she nervously clipped on her blaster belt. She was afraid of the creature that injured her, but if it was out to harm the Queen, she had to stop it.When she reached the speeder, she heard a small voice behind her yell her name. She whirled around to see Kitster with the note she left for him in his hand. He ran out to her.

"Rabe! You cant leave...your arm...your still hurt...you need to rest.."

Still yelling to her when he reached where she was standing, Rabe grabbed his shoulders, signaling him to stop.

"Kitster, I need to go. Besides, I feel much better."

Kitster glanced at her arm. The sleeve had been torn off to reveal the wound, which had bled through the bandages. Rabe followed Kitster's eyes and also glanced at her arm. She was in pain and did need to rest, but knowing that thing was heading her way, she knew she couldnt. Rabe turned towards the speeder and climbed on. She gave Kitster a wink and switched it on. He gave her a quick smile and she sped off in the direction of her friends.

Squinting at the horizon, Rabe could make out a figure speeding towards her. She pulled her blaster off her belt, her hand shaking.

'Control yourself, Rabe. You need a clear shot.'

She aimed as best she could at the fast-aproaching figure and fired....

Take it away!!! :D Someone, anyone...
    An does anyone know how to put the accent marks above the e's??

14. Melne_Crtor

Melne_Crtor Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2000
    It's part of the extended ASCII code, also known as EBCDIC. (Humorous tangent: try looking up EBCDIC on http://www.dictionary.com and see the third definition -- I had to look it up for my computer engineering course and look what it gave me!) What you do to access these "hidden" characters is press Alt + a series of digits from the number keys (the ones that are NOT part of the alphanumeric key group on a QWERTY). In the case of the é, you press Alt + 1154.

15. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Pushing this to the top...in hopes someone will notice..... [face_plain]

16. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    OK.. someone, anyone..
    P L E A S E post again... :_|

17. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    <stops by long enough to post> Thanks for keeping this afloat, QueenSabe7; I'll have something worked up by next week. (Sorry, I'm swamped this week, no time even to really post at the RHS)....next week=spring break, so I'll likely be able to work on this then!

18. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Thanks so much GentleBant!! :)
    **I was feeling pretty stupid talking to myself**
    :D
    Keeping this at the top!!

19. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    ok.....for those of you still interested in this thread (Ithink thats only me at this moment :( ) I will post tomorrow so anyone else who wants to add on.....
    P L E A S E do!!!
    Up Up Up x 10000000000000
    :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

20. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Okay! I'm considering joining in, but I have no ideas on where to go with this... maybe when someone posts something I can follow easily, I'll do it.

~Arwen~

21. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Thanks for your help Arwen!

22. jeditictac

jeditictac Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 1999
    my muse is missing :-( and i'm hw ridden :-( sorry

23. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    OK, well here's the next part.
    Rabé could only fire once before the creature flew by her. She quickly whipped around to find she had hit her target and she was lying motionless on the ground. Rabé turned the speeder off and jumped to the ground, never taking her eyes off the mysterious woman.

Taking a deep breath, she walked towards ****, who appeared to be unconcious. Rabé clutched her blaster so hard, her knuckles had turned white and her palm began to sweat. When she was close enough, she could see the wound she had left in the elusive creature's right shoulder and there was a small, but nasty cut on her forhead.

'Must be from the fall' Rabé thought to herself.

Satisfied that she was not going anywhere at the moment, Rabé turned away from **** and started to head back towards the speeder. As she was walking, she clipped her blaster back on her belt and she pulled out her com-link device and spoke,

"HM 3 here..I shot her..she is unconcious..might still be alive..over."

No response came. Just when Rabé was about to try again, she felt a sharp jolt of pain run up her already injured left arm. The smell of burnt flesh filled her nose. She glanced at her arm and saw blood pouring out of a second wound below the first.

'Ive been shot!'

Rabé turned on her heels to find herself inches from A**** ****'s face. Rabé could feel her whole body tremble while she looked into the icy eyes of the thing that injured her not once, but twice. Suddenly, Rabé's fear turned to rage and she quickly reached for her blaster, which she could not seem find. She glanced down at her belt where it was supposed to be.

"Looking for this?"

Rabé shot her head up to see her blaster being swung in front of her. She could feel her face grow hot with anger and she tried to grab for her weapon so she could get rid of this awful creature. A**** was too fast and quickly threw it aside, out of reach. Rabé tried to run to it, but **** then grabbed Rabé's wounded arm and squeezed it until she cried out in pain.

"Stop!! Please...stop!!"

Unsuccessfuly fighting back tears, Rabé fell to her knees, **** still holding her arm tight.

"Stop!"

**** noticed this was not this girls voice, but another. The voice came from behind her. **** let go of Rabé, who laid srawled out on the ground, passed out from the pain. She turned to find Saché, Yané, Sabé, and Eirtaé each holding one of the lightsabers that Yané constructed. A**** **** couldnt help but be a little nervous as she stared at the 4 young girls. Sabé then broke the silence,

"Did you miss us?"

24. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Kitster, meanwhile, had watched Rabé speed off in a cloud of Tatooine dust. To him it had seemed as though she had floated away, the very dirt more beautiful because it surrounded her.

Of course, he was only a young boy, so all he said was, "Wow!"

Realizing that he still had Rabé's quick-scrawl with him, he clutched it to his tunic. "Wizard! She wrote *me* a note!," his adolescent mind swooned, and it was all he could do to keep from eating dirt, face-first. As he dreamily gazed about him, he could barely seem to see some small slivers of colored light off near the horizon...

Sorry, just trying to get back in the flow! Another HM post coming soon!

25. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Rabé felt totally calm. Now that the others were here, they should (hopefully) be able to take care of the bounty hunter quickly. But yet? a glimmer of worry still remained. This person, _or thing,_ Rabé thought, had already shot her twice. She couldn't help but wonder if it would happen again, in a worse place than the arm.
    The bounty hunter moved towards them. All of a sudden Yané sprang forward and with a quick kick to the head sent the bounty hunter reeling backward a few feet. But she regained her senses and in a flash she was holding a vibroblade. She let out a cry of anger as she went for Yané. Yané looked slightly scared as she ducked, the vibroblade slashing only inches from her head. Sabé, Eirtaé, and Saché ran forward to help.
    A***a ***g looked around, puzzled. It seemed that one of the young girls was gone. _Probably had enough of this,_ she thought with glee. She turned back to the remaining three in front of her, and felt a sudden jarring pain in her leg. Letting out a menacing yell, she turned to face her attacker.
    Rabé raised her blaster for another shot.
    ???
    Okay, that was probably awful, but I'm really tired and I didn't even plan to post tonight...

~Arwen~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.