main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official RHS Round Robin--A*** **** versus The Naboo Royal Five Handmaidens

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by CrescentJedi, Feb 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Yes!! Help finally arrived!!
    :) :) :) :) :)
    Thanks GentleBant and Arwen for posting!
    Up x 1000000000!! :p

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    LOL--this story has had a loooonnnnnngggg writing/shelf life....poor RR! And it almost didn't survive the switch from UBB!
    Eirtaé glared menacingly at the bluish villian prostrate before the group. Despite her "proper" upbringing and protocol know-all, she was seething with a rage that threatened to engulf her.

This "woman" (or whatever the female of her species was) had attacked the queen, knocked Panaka out of action, and hurt Rabé. A flinch from their captive would have been enough at this point to set Eirtaé's anger free.

At this moment, her emotions worn to the wire, her fury almost overtaking her, her dizziness returned. Not wanting to distract the others, Eirtaé fought to maintain her footing, even as the ground beneath her began to sway ominously.....

3. AnyaSkywalker

AnyaSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2001
    GentleBant, this has been around a long time, hasnt it? :D I'll post either tomorrow or Friday. The homework just seems to keep piling up...
    What does UBB mean?
    UP

4. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    As Rabé's exteremly unsteady hand held her blaster inches from A**** ****, Saché saw Eirtaé fall to the ground, her purple-bladed saber falling to her side.

"Eirtaé!"

Saché ran to her side as Yané quickly followed suit and slid beside her.Yané felt for a pulse, which was still there. Eirtaé's skin was cold and clammy and she was still unconcious. Neither Saché or Yané could figure out what happened to their friend.

Sabé's rage was at the breaking point. This thing in front of her had tried to kill the queen, injured Rabé not once, but twice, and was causing immense frustration for the rest of them.

Her gaze fell upon Rabé, who had summoned the courage to once again stand in front of the very "woman" that had tried to kill her twice. She noticed that Rabé's eyes were filled with the very same hatred she herself was feeling at that moment.

Suddenly, fueled by her anger, Sabé reignited her saber and swung it absent-mindedly at ****, who cried out in pain as the young handmaiden left a rather large gash in the creatures back. Not quite satisfied, Sabé raised the lightsaber for another swing when something in her mind stopped her inches from ****'s neck....

Sorry if this is bad. I am trying to get this in before I get in trouble for not doing my stupid homework. AHH! I really hate high school! :_|

5. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
  6. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Um....does anyone want to post??
    PLEASE!! (Gets down on knees and begs) :(
    Up

7. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    A quick Ami/Ani post....
    Meanwhile, Padmé and Anakin raced back toward the settlement with a barely conscious Panaka. Anakin stiffened suddenly and closed his eyes, deep in concentration. Padmé waited a moment, then softly whispered a question to him. "What is it?"

Anakin shook his head slowly, trying to focus. "It's the others...they're in some kind of troub---No! Don't do it!" He clenched in frustration, then reached out to the Force. Gathering it around him, he sent a message to Sabé, reacting to the darkness that surrounded the bunch. "No...this is wrong...." He desperately wished his master was there. Anakin hoped that Sabé could "hear" him. He wasn't sure, but he felt some of the anger and fear abate.

Quickly reading the situation, Padmé murmured to herself....."We'd better drop off Panaka and get back there as soon as we can."

8. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
  9. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Grrrr...sorry I haven't contributed lately. I will have more time once the school year's run down. In the meantime, up!

10. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    When Padmé said they should drop off Panaka, she meant that literally. They dragged him into the Skywalker home and threw him onto the nearest chair. He was barely concious. Padmé and Ani were to worried to notice.

"We have to get to them *fast*, Ani!" Padmé said, barely controlling her impatience. "Does anyone around here have a speeder we could borrow?"

Ani closed his eyes in thought and a few seconds later, his eyes popped open and his head shot up.

"I dont think anyone will let us borrow a speeder, but we could use my pod racer! That thing will get us there in *no* time!" He said, excitment filling his words. Despite their situation, his eyes lit up at the thought of getting to ride in his racer again.

"Whatever will get us there, Ani, will do fine. Now, where is it?" Padmé asked.

"It must still be over at Watto's" Ani said, turning to leave.

Padmé's heart sank. Watto would never give them the racer. He hated that Anakin had left with the Jedi and she was *sure* he still carried that hate towards him. She ran after Ani and caught him just outside the door.

"Watto will never let use us it, Ani!! He will say no!" Padmé yelled, a little harsher than she intended.

"Who said we have to ask him?" Ani replied, letting a small grin creep onto his face. He then turned and headed off towards the junkyard....

11. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
  12. Angel_of_Naboo

Angel_of_Naboo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2000
    Hey! I just found this again! it's a pity it's dead...

13. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Oh, dear...I suppose we should either just let it die, or revive it again....it deserves at least a summary or something....

14. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    This needs resolution...anyone up for it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.