main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX The Official RSVP thread for SAFF 5th Anniversary Party!!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Mistress, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    The SAFF 5th Anniversary Party is this weekend, Saturday, January 28th at 8:00 p.m. at Dave & Busters. Dave & Busters is located at 440 Crossroad Blvd. next to Crossroads Mall.

I called to confirm their policies regarding minors, and they said that anyone under the age of 21 must be accompanied by someone 25 & up at all times. There can be up to four minors for each person 25 & up. This shouldn't be a problem since we only have a few minors, but if you are under 21, please let us know and we can arrange to meet outside Dave & Busters so you won't have any trouble getting in.

If you plan on attending the event, you must RSVP on this thread or by email ( jedigroupie@hotmail.com ) no later than Thursday, Jan. 26 at noon. I will be calling in a reservation, and if you have not replied, then you will not be counted in the reservation number.

So far, these are the people who have confirmed their attendance with me either at the meeting or through email:

Alex
    Robert
    Marselles
    Brittany
    Sandra
    Ernest
    Bonnie & Hank (+ 2 friends)
    Tom
    Terri
    Cat
    Margie
    John
    Lauren
    Brent (please let me know if Kim and Tatum are going too)
    and me

I hope I haven't left anyone out that I have already talked to, but just give me a shout if I have, and I'll be happy to add you to the list. The more, the merrier!

Please keep in mind that the prices at Dave & Busters are a little higher than the restaurants we normally hang out at, and there lots of games to play too, so please plan accordingly. Unfortunately, the $14.99 deal is only good before 5pm, so maybe next time, we can plan to arrive earlier instead of during the dinner rush.

Five years as a group is a HUGE accomplishment, and this is the time to celebrate the fun, family and friendship that SAFF has brought into our lives! We have been through a lot together, and I know that all of you are very important to me. I look forward to seeing you at this event where we can hopefully all raise a glass to another five years of sharing our love for Star Wars!!!

If you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to ask.

May the Force Be With You,
    Lisa

Menu: http://www.daveandbusters.com/Dining/Menu.aspx?f=1 (Unfortunately, they don't list prices on the online menu)

Map: http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=440+Crossroads+BLVD&csz=San+Antonio%2C+TX++78201&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

2. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Ok, I have just heard from Brent, Carlos and Rita. They will all be attending too. If any of you know of anyone else who needs to RSVP, please remind them.

I'm looking forward to this weekend!
    Lisa

3. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Now thats a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![face_dancing]

4. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    You forgot Zak

5. Master_Rory-tiin

Master_Rory-tiin Jedi Master star 1

Jul 1, 2005
    Lisa Sorry I wont be going to the SAFFDave& Busters party.I have a soccer tournement all weekend.
    P.S. did john tell you about my Star Wars Battlefront idea.

Rory

6. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Sorry, you won't be able to make it to the party this weekend, Rory, but we hope to meet you at our February SAFF meeting on February 18. And we'll definitely discuss your idea for a Star Wars Battlefront tournament. It's always great to hear new ideas and input. :)

Thanks, and make sure to keep posting!
    Lisa

P.S. - I didn't forget about Zak. The list I compiled was just made up of the people I had heard from directly regarding the party. I'll make sure to add him. Thanks for the friendly reminder.

7. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    I just got Zak's email. Sorry, I didn't see it right away, it got filtered into my junk mail for some reason. Anyway, Zak is officially on the list!

It looks like we will have an incredible turn-out for this event! 21 people so far!

8. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    I may have to back out of this. This week I started getting really sick, nose messed up, sore throat, and today I started coughing out my lungs. Got a slight feaver as well. Making people sick at the party wouldn't be so nice, and it's hard to have fun while very sick, I've tryed. :oops:

I will see everyone at the next meeting however! Should be well by then. Have fun everyone!

9. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Get better soon.............

10. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Way to go yall - ya scared Brittany away :p

11. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    See, now John is sad. It's horrible! Hey...maybe I scared her away...[face_skull]

BOOO!!! MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!![face_laugh]

Get well soon Brittney. You're cool. We like you. :D

12. Obsydian

Obsydian Jedi Youngling

Dec 15, 2005
    Good news, whatever I got seems to be in it's final stages! I do hope it will be gone by Saturday. Do keep me on the roster, pleeeease. And if I'm still sick then...I'll suck it up. :p

And no, me, scared? You guys don't scare me one bit, some of the people I've hung around with ... [face_peace]

13. JEDI_SHADOWTECH

JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2005
    I was scare at first[face_devil]but you later learn that these guys are'nt so bad O:)
    It nice to know that I'm not the only star wars fanatic out there =P~=P~

14. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    Yeah, Ernest kinda scared me a little, like he was going to use some Scanner mind power and blow up my head. It turns out he's just really friendly and likes to look at you when he's conversing with you. :D

I hope you can make it on saturday Brittney. This will be one of the biggest gatherings I think we have ever had. If you miss it, their will be much regret and sadness. :_|

15. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    I hope you're well on your way to feeling better, Brittany, and I'm glad to hear that we didn't scare you away completely. :)

Marselles is right, this looks like it's going to be one of our biggest events ever! I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!!!

Lisa

16. Sith_Mistress

Nov 12, 2001
    Just a heads up to those of you attending the party, the local news said that there will be lots of construction and road closures around Crossroads Mall this weekend. I've been trying to find out exactly what will be closed, but I'm not having much luck. Either way, plan ahead and give yourself a little more time to get there.

See you at the party!
    Lisa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.