main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official Sabine Wren Fanclub (Season 3 Spoilers Inside)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by TheSilentInfluence, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Wouldn't you be? :p

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Suppose so yeah lol.

3. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    She probably considers it a lost relic, she would never expect her daughter (?) of all people to show up wielding it.

4. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    Looks like that jetpack will more or less become a part of her regular kit going forward (and of course she painted it :p)

Another interesting thing to note, it appears Sabine's helmet markings could be indicative of Clan Wren and not just merely limited to her own helmet, as they're shared by several of the Mandos in the trailer. Pretty cool.

[​IMG]

5. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    So the Mando on the right is part of Clan Wren then because of their markings. And the one on the other side has a triangle? I feel like we've seen thar before.

6. Knight of Wren

Apr 13, 2016
    The other dude has basically the same armor and markings as the other Imperial Supercomandos under Gar Saxon seen previously this season.

[​IMG]

7. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Maybe he defected?

8. Knight of Wren

Apr 13, 2016
    Saxon's supercomandos and clan Wren are both part of House Vizsla and both loyal to the empire, remember? Saxon said Sabine's mom was pro-imperial (though not entirely of her own will by the sound of it). They're "on the same side" so to speak.

9. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Yes that's true. But she might end up turning on him once her daughter and her start talking again.

10. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Yeah, that's a good point.

11. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    The triangle comes from one of the Boba Fett concepts they had before settling on the version we know. Lego made a minifigure one that shows the triangle on the bucket. My son has it, he pretends it's an Imperial Supercommando. :p

[​IMG]

Valency Jane likes this.
  12. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    Its fitting how Imperial Mando's lack the iron heart on they're armor.

I'm guessing Gar and co. show up and do something cowardly, like try to steal the Darksaber.
    Then when Sabine challenges him to an honorable duel they all realise who they should follow.

13. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Fandalorian

I mean, I wouldn't put it passed them. If Gar refuses to duel Sabine he'll look like a coward, but it he does and loses then well; that's not very good for him either. Sabine knows that killing isn't always the way things should go, but at the same time a duel in Mando culture requires that it's to the death.

Valency Jane likes this.
  14. Fandalorian

Apr 18, 2015
    Well we do see a quick shot of Saxon with the Darksaber and Sabine with Ezra's Lightsaber.
    It looks like they're about to fight on a frozen lake. And i'm guessing Gar doesn't walk away victorious.
    Though i think your right, i doubt Sabine would brutally execute him. Especially with Ezra's saber.

Valency Jane likes this.
  15. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    So, I mentioned this in another thread, but, seeing as we're going to see Sabine's mother, do you guys think there will be an appearance/mention of her father? I'd like to know about him too.

16. Fandalorian

Apr 18, 2015
    I still hold out faint hope that her dad was Pre. But its probably just some guy surnamed Wren.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Nah the only person I think Pre had a relationship with was Bo, but we know she is not her mother.

18. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that. I think it's all but been confirmed that Sabine's mother is Rook though.

19. Fandalorian

Apr 18, 2015
    Speaking of couples, i've been thinking. Sabine is the strategist of the Ghost crew.
    And is usually the one to come up with the plan. And of course she's an artist.

Sooooo, a lover of art + a military tactition =...
    [​IMG]
    #Thrabine

20. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    I definitely agree that Pre Vizsla is not Sabine's father. The more I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't actually find out who her father is. They might just give an offhand mention that he's already dead. Still, I'm holding out hope, I'd really like to see both her parents, not just her mother.

Also, I definitely don't ship it, but Thrawbine is still the best ship name I've heard in a while. :p

Darth Dnej likes this.
  21. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    Sabine literally, literally gets shipped with everyone on this show! :eek:

22. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    Just on the show? I'm pretty sure she's shipped with every character in Star Wars at this point! :p

(Seriously, I've actually seen her shipped with a few characters from the movies)

23. MandoArtist

Nov 12, 2015
    How!? WHY!?

See, this is what happens when a cool character is single. They get shipped with whoever they so much look at, and even then that's not needed for the shippers!

24. Wrenegade

May 8, 2015
    That's just how it is in this fandom. :p People literally ship Director Krennic and Jyn Erso (not a joke), for example.

MandoArtist likes this.
  25. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I've seen Sabine shipped with Numa. And Leia. And Wedge.