main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

--The Official Sam Snootles Appreciation Thread--

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IG_2000, Nov 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
    No, not Sy Snootles.

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060329045335/starwars/images/4/4c/Sam_Snootles.JPG]

I'm talking about the one and only Sam Snootles.

2. koonfan

koonfan Jedi Knight star 4

Oct 15, 2008
    Sam Snootles was an ordinary blue-collar worker on Coruscant working at the Big Brother Bantha Biscuit factory. He once thought he saw a Jedi and a Senator fraternising in an alleyway, an otherwise interesting event in his dismal life, but put it out of his mind since cloaks and robes were in fashion at the time. Besides, he had bigger things to worry about. It was bad enough that his mother wanted him to apply himself and be a success like his cousin Sy. Now his employers are worried that his 'ties' to Sy Snootles might jeopardise the company, and that creepy Commander Fox keeps wanting to question him about his relationship with a suspected affiliate of the Hutt clans.

...Of course, that's just my take on it. Gotta say, though, I like his name. :p

3. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    That was the last picture taken from Sam. When he arrive at work, he got fired and killed himself. I think he worked for Microsoft.

4. IG_2000

IG_2000 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.