The Official Social and Philosophical Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by WhiteLadyofRohan, May 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pashatemur Force Ghost

star 4
    Excellent idea WhiteLady. Congratulation to both you and Kyp. By the way, for those of you interested and who are participating, here is a link to The Galaxy at War Part III: Schism of the Sith

2. DivineJedi Jedi Master

star 4
  3. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thank you, but congrats for what? All I feel I've done today is hurt people and destroy a fan club!
  4. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I feel really bad about what happened at the JTC!
  5. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
  6. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    We're at the Temple. Help me knock the Council Thread off the first page! :D
  7. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will! But I don't wanna go to the temple... i read some posts.... bit TOO much lovin over ther
  8. WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Master

star 4
    GUys, don't post in every thread. They'll seriously ban you as a spammer...
  9. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
  10. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    Too late for the advice! :eek:
  11. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    We did it! JTC Council tower is gone! The skidmark on the underwear that is JTC is washed off! Ce-e-e-lebrate good times, c'mon!

Good night, everyone, I'm off to sleep! Bacon, i know you like her... lmao i'm jk
  12. WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Master

star 4
  13. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    WL, this is cool! SWD, that sounds like my name!We know have SWB and SWD!Cool! Ok sorry it is late!Well I will see you all tomorrow!

Bacon, I want to know more about the girl you like!

Hey does anyone know where JH has been?
  14. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was only joking... he doesn't have a girlfriend that I know of.... i was messing with him about proposing to WLOR over at the JTC temmple.
  15. WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Master

star 4
    Bacon wants to marry me???

:eek:

Isn't that adultry?
  16. DivineJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehehe.

Well, there's plenty of love to go around here!!
  17. WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmmmm...

DJ was messing around...

Hmmm...

So where's Bacon again? :p
  18. DivineJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes.

Let's go find him....
  19. Darth_Mysterious Jedi Master

star 4
  20. WhiteLadyofRohan Jedi Master

star 4
    Mysterious!!!!!!!!

[:D]

You came to my thread!!!!
  21. Bacon164 Force Ghost

star 7
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]
    [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

SCHOOL'S OUT! NO MORE BASTARDS INSULTING TEACHERS! NO MORE BITCHS MAKING SMART ASS COMMENTS! I'M FREE! [:D]
  22. Darth_Mysterious Jedi Master

star 4
  23. DivineJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    *blinks for a few*

I think I found Bacon.
  24. Tooqui_The_Jedi Jedi Master

star 3
    so i promised LadyofRohan that iw ould stop by and- whoa theres bacon!!
  25. starwarsdude2009 Jedi Knight

star 2
    NO FAIR BACON! THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!! and i think my girlfriend's breaking up with me.... damn school!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.