main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN the OFFICIAL (sort of) Eville Jedi spam thread! NOW FEATURING RIDDLE'S YO MOMMA

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    Steve ... turn in your ***** :p

2. Edric-The-White

Edric-The-White Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2005
    What?! WHAT!!!??? I make a tiny comment about my favorite show and people think I am bipolar and need to turn in my ******!?!??!

This is harsh. :)

1) I happen to know a few BiPolar people and I am not, BiPolar.

FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY FOR THE NEXT DANCING WITH THE STARS!
    WHY DID THE VORLONS GO AWAY!

2) I need to keep my ****** for a time as I occationally use them when I type and do computer junk. Sorry, Stacky, I'm a keepin the asteriks.

HAS ANYONE NOTICED THAT AUDRA ON THE BIG VALLEY CANNOT ACT! IN THE REMAKE, THEY NEED TO GET JESSICA SIMPSON TO KEEP WITH THE ALMIGHTY CONTINUITY.

Peace,
    Edric

OH NO, I ALMOST FORGOT.....THE STUFF I AM USING TO KEEP MY HAIR FROM FALLING OUT ISN'T WORKING. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

3. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002

2) I need to keep my ****** for a time as I occationally use them when I type and do computer junk. Sorry, Stacky, I'm a keepin the asteriks.

Is this like Tycho using his to open jars? [face_worried]

4. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Multiple Personailty then, with a touch of Schizophrenia? ;)

Uhm.. The Curse of Adam?

Seriously though, trying cutting down on red meat, and take Biotin and Vitamin B Complex supplements. And get enough good restful sleep (try Melatonin or Valerian Root supplements if you have trouble sleeping). All that has MAJORLY helped with my hair loss. Not clogging up my shower drain anymore when I wash my hair. A lot of hair loss can be attributed to hormones, especially stress hormones, which are counteracted by B vitamins and good restful sleep (and exercise, which can also help with the sleep).

5. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    FIRE!!!

[image=http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o87/JedisEnglandTrip/BONFIRE/IMG_5288.jpg]

(our favorite person here lighting it, and our effigy of our textbook author)

[image=http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o87/JedisEnglandTrip/BONFIRE/IMG_5286.jpg]

all of the grounds still smell like woodsmoke :D :D :D :D :D

6. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    ^^Wow. I miss the college days. I miss being passionate about something. The late night bonfires, lengthy debates about centuries old literature....etc.

The real world, sadly, beats a person down until they are a toad. Or, just crazy. I am a crazy toad.

Again, wow.

Edric

7. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Edric, that's just downright depressing.

I've determined that if I ever get that depressed, I'm chucking everything out the window, taking some time off to re evaluate my life, and joining a renaissance festival to pay the bills while I do so.

but yes, the bonfire was fun, but very very not random. They do this for us every semester - the grounds people at the Manor never throw away debris from cut trees, they just pile it in one of the fields and we burn it at the end of the semester :D

8. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    And they always end up burning a mattress, despite the green flame from the scary-ass amount of chemicals in there :p

Makes one wonder what one has been sleeping on :p

9. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004

YES!! hahaha, only I think our green flame was from the couch that we burned...I have pictures of it ^_^

10. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    ok, so I bought a kilt...it a nice kilt, one of the female ones that go down to my mid calves all in my plaid etc. It's also PURE WOOL...

So I wore it into a pub, and now it smells like smoke. I have no idea how I should wash it. Should I just air it out? hand wash? If so what kind of soap? (I know better than to throw it through a dryer btw ^_^)

any help here would be hot XD

11. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    89 minutes until the new episode of Dancing with the Stars, Nuggets.

Who will stay, who will go.

My theory is that the guy from cheers who can't dance will stay in as he had a bit part in ESB. I'm not voting his way, however.

Stay tuned,
    Edric

POST SCRIPT: APOLO AND JULIANNA GOT 10-10-10! I CALLED IT. YEP, I SAID THEY'D GET THE FIRST STRAIGHT TENS. I WAS RIGHT!

RESULTS SHOW IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!

POST SCRIPT TWO: BY THE FORCE I HAVE DISCOVERED A LOST TV SERIES THAT WILL REALLY KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF: ROCKY JONES, SPACE RANGER FROM 1954. YOU REALLY MUST TAKE A LOOK AT THIS.....IT IS BEGGING....JUST BEGGING TO BE REIAMGINED!

12. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Woolite detergent in cold water and air dry

Or, if you have the funds, drycleaned

13. Cindy

Cindy Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2007
    This is kinda spammish.

Announcement: I can now rub people for money.

I got a job!

That doesn't mean Nathan's off the hook for paying for my gyro tortellini.

14. Preachrman007

Preachrman007 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 12, 2002
    For some reason, the image of handing a kilt to the attendant at the dry-cleaning place strikes me as hilarious.

15. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    Less than 2 hours until Dancing With the Stars! Will Apolo and Julianne - mostly the latter - advance?
    Stay Tuned.

Edric

PS: How about this for a new show: Dancing with the Nerds. I'm thinking that would be good!

*****UPDATE*****
    My dream girl....I mean dream team.....held onto the top spot but tied with another couple. Stuffy old British Judge did not like them using a chair for the Rumba. I thought the chair worked, but, that is neither here nor there.
    Has anyone noticed the trouble that British cause? I mean, Palpatine destroyed the Jedi and Tarken destroyed Alderran. I'm Sure that Piett and Ozzel did some mischief as well. This, of course, begs the question: WHY THE HECK ARE THERE BRITISH ACCENTS IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY?.
    Also, would not Patrick Stewart have made a good Imperial?
    *****UPDATE CONCLUDES*****

*****BRIEF FORAY INTO EDRIC'S PSYCHE*****
    I JUST REALIZED, Dancing with the Stars is not my normal type of show. I am most certainly into shows like Trek, Wars, B-5, Buffy, and occationally BG when I like pain. This is, like, the first time I've gotten into a show just because of a girl. This has never happened to me before. Oh, well.
    *****BRIEF FORAY CONCLUDES*****

16. WedgesOtherNephew

WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    What about the "bring it on" series? :):p

17. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    OMGZ! Me and the gals at the barn watched this and laughed our butts off!!!

Will Ferrel meets his landlady!

I Want my Money, Biatch!

Warning, there is quite a bit of swearing.

18. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Here's something for you Star Trek Fans

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Starship-Enterprise-Out-of-a-Floppy-Disk

19. Edric-The-White

Apr 5, 2005
    Geekgoddess:

I actually tried this but had a problem with the Intemix Ratio Equations and just ended up with a sub-warp piece of poodo - much like the last few episodes of BG - LOL Just foolin, mainly.

Anyway, Happy bit of news: I no longer Dred Mondays or Tuesdays. Ye Ha. In fact, I've come up with a bit of fan fix where I - as Green Lantern of Sector 2814 - rescue my favorite lady dancer from being the next Herald of Galactus. She then bakes me a pie.

Peace,
    Edric

20. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    [image=http://www.britishmodelbuses.com/images/British%20Flag.jpg]

Yay Loyalty day!!!

[image=http://www.conferenceguideuk.com/Maps%20for%20web/scotflag.gif] + [image=http://www.ukgenealogy.co.uk/images/england.gif] =

=D= [face_love]

21. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Don't forget, this is legion week in celebration of 5/01/07!

I hope your 5/01 was great... and long live the Empire.

22. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
  23. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Generally, the Star Wars nerd kind.

If you prefer it, I think long dead island nation empires are also acceptable or even economic empires... but no Klingon empires. :)

24. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Well, I have some personally big news. I'm going to be a Psuedo-Mommy. My sister is giving me custody of my 3 yo nephew. I should be getting him sometime within the next month. Pray Legal Aid comes through, otherwise it's $1152 to make it legal.

25. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    "BA WHA!"

Mazel tov, Red!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.