main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Evan, IN the OFFICIAL (sort of) Eville Jedi spam thread! NOW FEATURING RIDDLE'S YO MOMMA

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Stackpole_The_Hobbit, Mar 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Stackpole_The_Hobbit Jedi Master star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I've heard that levels of near-suffucation can increase enjoyment of ... many things :p

2. jediravenclaw

jediravenclaw Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    hee hee hee :D ...

it also betters ones DDR game! No idea how, but I swear, I did a lot better after putting it on! :)

3. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    Corsets/bodices kick butt!!!

I haven't seen PotC 3 yet :( I was in Indy when my Pirate friends got together to watch it over Memorial day Weekend.

4. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Indeed indeed!

I'm all excited because I just made a new one ^_^ (I'd left mine at my grandma's house...where I leave everything that I want to take back to school because I don't drive to E'ville from all the way down here).

Hey Red, question! I tailored my new one to be a bit tighter in the bust than my last one and it makes my shoulder area/upper forearms bigger...which is annoying considering the dress I want to wear it under. Is there anything that you know of that I can do about that without having to loosen the upper strings?
    Thanks ^_^

5. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Besides losing weight (which I wouldn't recommend on you), no. The squished stuff has to go somewhere...

My big problem is the ones I'm finding are too short for me, so everything gets squished downwards, and I end up with the highly unattractive "Pear" look.

6. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004

ahhhh yeah, The Pear. Normally I prefer it to go downwards, but thats only cause I wear my corsets with hoop skirts and bumrolls (which the squishing helps stay in place ;) ). It's the going upwards that annoys me *shrug*

ah well. Thank you ^_^.

7. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    FIRE!!!!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/jediravenclaw/fire/IMG_6981.jpg]

VIDEO OF FIIIIRREEEEE

yeah, that's my backyard. and yes, it's been raining for about 2 weeks streight, so nothing was in any danger of catching ^_^. And yes, my mom was there to tell the cop that it was ok. :D (damn neighbors....afraid of fire juggling)

8. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    You have two weeks of rain, we have NO rain :p

You never told me you lived on Kamino :p

9. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Oh no no no, my good sir...what I didn't tell you is that God is pissed off at us and gave us 40 days to live ;)

Only problem is that he/she/it drained us dry for a few months beforehand and now the ground is just soaking it up. alas, florida has yet to flood too much :p

10. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    I need to introduce you to the Clan of Pyros from P.S.G., including Shivian of the flaming bullwhip. There was actually a girl there this year that did a flaming hula-hoop. It was pretty frakking awesome! And a flaming sword fight too.

11. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    *OMGJOYGASM!*

These particular friends of mine are part of the University of Florida's juggling club...which has naturally become obsessed with fire. They have a set of torches, fire poi (my personal favorite...the only one I'm not afraid of actually) and thsy JUST got a hula-hoop, but are still expirimenting with it. Your clan of pyros sounds absolutly amazing! I'd LOVE to meet them :D . I'm sure they could teach us a whole BUNCH of new stuff!!

12. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    I'll just have to drag you along to PSG some year then. An entire week of training in the fire arts. Speaking of which, Lance and I got handfasted/engaged there last weekend. :)

13. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    Blessings, mazel tov and jate'kara! :D

14. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    CONGRATS!!! That's wonderful! :D

15. Darth_TKD

Darth_TKD Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 6, 2002
    I just saw--congratulations, Red!

16. GeekGoddess

Feb 24, 2005
    Thanks Y'all :)

17. Yoda_Jammies

Yoda_Jammies Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    (Scrables down from the mountains)

Congrats Red! May the Force be with you all, allways!

I played Star Wars Full thrust for the first time the other weekend, it was awesome! I think Kesh would love the game especialy.

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum03/photo#5090532746709752370

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum03/photo#5090533133256809074

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum03/photo#5090533137551776386
    http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum03/photo#5090533489739094674

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum03/photo#5090533494034061986

http://picasaweb.google.com/matthew.t.springer/UntitledAlbum03/photo#5090533506918963906

Hope you all are good!

Jammies
    (Goes back up yonder to the Mountains)

18. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    Hey all! I was hoping you guys could help me with something?

I NEED RIDDLES!! I need *good* riddles...the more the merrier! If any of you have any that I could use for this semeser, I'd be really grateful! Please PM me any that you can think of!

Thankyou!!!! :D

19. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    When I think riddles, the first thing that comes to mind is The Hobbit. Specifically when Bilbo runs into Gollum and they tell each other riddles.

Sorry, no creative riddles of my own, just Tolkien's. :)

20. jediravenclaw

Dec 29, 2004
    teehee, I have to laugh cause that's exactly what comes to my mind too :D . Unfortunatly, about 1/4 of the people I'm trying to stump have memorized prolly every Tolkien book in existance, lol. ah well ;)

21. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    If you go to www.riddles.com they have a whole database of riddles sorted by age-appropriateness and difficulty.

For example, and Stacky you can't answer this,:

What is so fragile that when you say its name you break it?

Don't go to the website! Just guess and I'll tell you if its right!

22. HoosierTrooper

HoosierTrooper Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Silence.

EDIT: and I didn't cheat either.

23. JediMasterJaina

JediMasterJaina Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2003
    Good job Cole! You win an ehug! [:D]

24. Stackpole_The_Hobbit

Jul 31, 2002
    No, I'm afraid that's incorrect. the answer is YO MOMMA! :p

25. Ulkesh2

Ulkesh2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Watch it Hoosiertrooper that lady can spew. Hugging you might be like a Venus Flytrap ploy. She hugs and then comes the spew. Her acid-like saliva turning your flesh to a stew. [face_skull]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.