main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho The Official Stargate Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Jul 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Here's the thread for all Stargate related topics.

Dan, I'm already on disc 2 of Season 5. I find it curious that both season's 4 and 5 have used the different beginning for all the episodes unlike previous seasons.

The first four episodes of this season have been incredible!

2. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Watched up almost through disc 4 of the fifth season and I have to say the seasons just keep getting better. Loved "Wormhole X." That was hilarious!

I also find it ironic who Colonel Jack O' Neil has allied himself with...in fact, I love all the episodes taking place on Earth. They have been some of the most entertaining to watch so far.

3. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Yeah, "Wormhole X-treme" is awsome!!! Did you know it was the 100th episode! Stagate SG-1 is a show that is great at making fun of it's self. Wait till you get to "Citizen Joe" and "200".[face_laugh]

4. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Well,I finished Season 5 tonight. I have to say its my favorite season so far...although 4 was awesome to.
    Whoa, that stuff with Daniel Jackson was heavy. I'm really looking forward to 6, which if I remember correctly is Richard Dean Andersons last regular season?

Good stuff.

5. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Depends what you mean by "regular season". RDA does not leave the show till after season eight, but starting in season six, he spends less time with SG-1 in Vancouver and more time with his daughter in Calafornia.(I hope thats not too much information, but I am not talking about story elements, anyway.)

6. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Carter and O'Neil need to hook up.

7. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Did season 10 end yet?

8. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Yeah, like four weeks ago, and it comes out on DVD this Tuesday(July 24)! The last episode was very interesting.[face_mischief] But, the story arc of season 9 and 10 isn't over untill the first direct-to-DVD movie in the fall!!!

9. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Michael Shanks came back as Thor, I was very happy about that! The last episode I just watched from season 6, "Prometheus," was awesome!

I can't watch the continuation until after work though...:mad:

10. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    You tink thats bad? I had to wait over three mouths when they first aired on Sci-Fi Channal!!!

11. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Dan, I was just curious why the actress who plays Dr. Wyer changed between Seasons 7 and 8? I liked the original lady more I think.
    So if you haven't guessed I'm up to Atlantis now. The Wraiths are rather creepy. I liked what happened with Inubus ending up on that planet....it reminded me of Shredder.
    And I hope both come back somehow!

12. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Season Three of Atlantis came out on DVD today! Of corse my Mom and I got it. Altough, I still need to finish whacthing the specal features on the SG-1 Season Ten DVDs. Oh, and Season Four of Atlantis starts on Fri. the 28th!!!

13. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    I'm almost finished with both Season 8 of SG-1 and Atlantis. I will therefore need to get Seasons 9 and 2 from you if you would be so kind? Also, let's make some time to watch at least an episode or two of Buffy soon. We are still only on the second episode of the third season!

14. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    The last episode of Atlantis Season 1 is not fair! Now I have to wait!
    I think Season 8 of Stargate is the weakest of all the seasons I've seen. Some good episodes but altogether one of the weaker seasons.
    Looking forward to see what happens next.

15. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Ok, so to continue on my last thoughts, Season 9 and 10 were both much better than Season 8. The "Ori" are crazy powerful and the ending of Season 9 was incredible.

Tonight, I've just finished Stargate SG-1. The last episode was not what I expected but I still enjoyed it. It had a great Superman reference and leaves things open, which is good!

I was glad to see the Toukra appear in an episode before the season ended and I was very surprised with what happened to the Azguard...

Although their should still be one left helping man the Prometheus, right?

So the Ori are still out there, growing in strength and no doubt Adria will come back in some fashion.

I'm interested to see what the two movies do with the series.

Dan, they did bring Richard Dean Anderson and Don Davis in for the two movies right?

16. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Good News, Bad News...
    Their is a DVD release date for the frist SG-1 movie, The Ark of Truth, but it is not until March 11th!!![face_frustrated]

17. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Well, at least we have a date now. We should plan to have that day free just for Stargate, haha!

18. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Just read an announcment about the start of production on the Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!
    Inculding a spoiler about who is taking command of the Atlantis Expedition!:eek: All I can say is the Pegasus Galaxy is Doomed!!![face_worried] [face_praying]

19. danbinks

May 6, 2004
    Ark of Truth came out today!

20. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Do you have time to get together watch it today along with Turtles and of course Buffy and Angel?

21. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Dan, my bro is done with Season 3 of Atlantis and is awaiting Season 10 of SG-1 and "Ark of Truth."
    Let's make some time this week to catch up on some of our shows.[face_dancing]

22. rlevtzow

rlevtzow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003

http://www.sliceofscifi.com/2008/05/14/stargate-infinity-now-on-dvd/

23. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I was just reading that a third series is in the works "Stargate Universe". Anyone know if this is true?

24. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    http://stargate.mgm.com/universe/

Found my own answer, sounds interesting

25. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.