main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Survivor Pearl Island Thread

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by BibsForTuna, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I miss Rupert too. I know he was strong, and they would have to get rid of him eventually, but it was too soon. THey are so gonna starve. The winner will be the last one standing, literally.

2. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i am missing survivor cos i had to go to the doctor . kim is taping it for mr so i will watch it in about 1 min .

3. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I know I can say this & not get to much ****. Those girls are STUPID!!! They should have gotten rid of Burton, then John, then Lill. Man Sandra & Chris are STUPID!

4. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    I agree with you totally, Empress. They sooooooo werent thinking there. They should have gotten rid of Burton. They would have broken up Jon, B and Lils alliance and could have surfed that til the end.

ps. If Santa is reading this....my true christmas wish is to see someone on that show beat the runny snot out of that weasely worm Fairplay. I luv my grandma. Thats just not right.

5. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Maybe John "My Grandma's Dead" Fairplay will get eaten by that shark that Rupert wanted to catch! Now that would be GREAT TV!

I hate to admit it, because I just can't stand John, but he is a genius. As long as no one finds out, that move was brilliant! Of course, after seeing that he'll never get another job! Would you hire someone who was that good of a liar? I guess he could be a spy?

6. Mistress

Oct 28, 2002
    The jury will know. They see the tapes. Thats all that matters. He wants Burton with him in the final two, because the jury would vote for his sorry butt before they'd give the prize to an outcast. Thats his strategy, its very simple, and if those girls wise up soon, they'll get rid of both men. 4 women and 2 men? Malnutrition must be frying their brains.

7. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    If it doesn't end up all women at the end I will truly be suprised. But lack of food and sleep can make people do some stupid stuff. Burton, Lil, or John should have been voted off last week. That was the SMART thing to do. But, no, we're gonna vote off someone who doesn't even matter at this point???!!! :eek:

Okay, breathe... Relax...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.