main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The official SW-C3 Guest Of Honor List

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Uilmuteiz, Feb 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    SkottASkywalker posted on 2/23/05 11:03pm

He did come to Indianapolis that summer or the summer after STAR WARS CELEBRATION II for Genn Conn. I got a picture of his personally autographed, my picture taken with him, My Wife got her picture taken with him and my wife filmed him personally autographing the picture I purchased. He was really great. Really friendly, really cool.

I have a life-size Darth Maul figure that was part of the STAR WARS EPISODE I: THE PHANTOM MENACE/PEPSI Promotion that I really, really want to bring to STAR WARS CELEBRATION III and have Ray Park sign. I mentioned something to him about having it and having him sign it when he was in Indianapolis before. Maybe it will happen this time that he is in Indianapolis! [face_grin] [face_cool]

[hr][/blockquote]
    i've met him once at wizardworld chicago in, i think 2001. i had him sign a darth maul figure for me. he did a question and answer session, but since it was wizardworld and not too long after x-men came out, it was largely focused on toad. some of the audience asked him to do a martial arts demo there, but he said he couldn't since he wasn't dressed for it (was wearing jeans).

2. anthonymaul

anthonymaul Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2004
    I hope theres more to sign on.

3. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Only SW personalities I'm looking forward to meeting are:

Nick Gillard- 'nuff said ;)

artists Joe Corroney, Jan Duursema, any other SW artists, the Dark Horse Comic booth

C2 Ventures- Amy Allen, Orli Soshan, maybe Ray Park

the guys and gals of the 501st and Rebel Legion :D

maybe the folks behind Republic Commando?

4. Ben_Skywalker

Ben_Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 20, 2001
    no main characters from either the PT or the OT? :(

5. HanSolosGal

HanSolosGal Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 22, 2004
    I wish some main characters would come too. Hey, since this is should be the biggest celebration of them all, they should seriously have mark hamill, carrie fisher and harrison ford come. Oh god, if HARRISON FORD CAME- *faints*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.