main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC The Official SWC Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Don't forget the Zod vid! :p

2. Davak24

Davak24 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 15, 2015
    You are playing us against each other!

Darth Dreadwar and Cleo Jinn like this.
  3. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    That's what Sith do kid.

4. Padawan4687

Padawan4687 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 10, 2010
    I've never been against dueling, but this would be my first time ever crossing blades with another Jedi, as a ...Sith. [face_laugh]

Darth Dreadwar likes this.
  5. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Padawan4687 likes this.
  6. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    IC Post

Robyn cast a brief glare in Kronos's direction, but stood up in the stands. The thought of crossing blades with another Jedi was far from appealing, but she couldn't help but think of the words Lord Dreadwar had used... "...offer education on how to fight," and "offer her some sport." Sport, as though a full fledged Jedi Knight would be no trouble for her to defeat... like it really would.

But still, some part of her wanted to prove him right... Robyn set her jaw, and stepped forward away from her seat. She skipped the stairs, using the Force to jump down onto the sands of the arena. It was strange facing down the coarse ground again...

"I wonder if I can't provide more of a challenge to you than Kronos over there..." she commented, reaching for her belt but leaving her weapon inactive. "What do you say, Master Jedi?" Robyn gave a cautious smile.

TAG: Davak24, Darth Dreadwar

7. Cleo Jinn

Cleo Jinn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 7, 2015
    IC Post

Cleo Jinn sat on the edge of her seat, much more intwrested now that a real opponent had come to face her friend. The young female Sith looked more toughr then the the other sith, Cleo could tell from the way the newcomer held herself that she meant buisness!

"Which one are you cheering for?" Cleo asked her Aunt Jag. "I know PB is cheering for the Jedi, are you cheering for the Sith?" She leaned over to PB and handed him a bag of nachos. "Want some?"

Tag: JediMaster1511, Jag4Me

Darth Dreadwar and Padawan4687 like this.
  8. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    The Sith, naturally my niece. ;)

9. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: Aww, I'm flattered by your words, Cleo! :p

10. Cleo Jinn

Jun 7, 2015
    OOC: Your very welcome Paddy. :D I can not ecide who to cheer for, Robyn is a really good charactor, but Davs is a friend too. [face_sigh] I cant cheer for both, can I?

11. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: A good character, really? :p How so?

12. Cleo Jinn

Jun 7, 2015
    OOC: Her story is good in the Trials, and her charactor is relatable. :p But of course there is also the problam of ypu being my friend... I really can not decide. [face_sigh] I hate times like this. :p

13. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: You steadfastly hold to the points of the Jedi, and my Robyn's faith in the Jedi has been thoroughly shaken... I can see plenty of potential there, for both of us! :D

I am your friend, but Robyn wouldn't be. At least... not in her current state. :p

Jag4Me , Darth Dreadwar and Cleo Jinn like this.
  14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    You got to stop hanging out with Sith Paddy. :p

15. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    [face_laugh] What, does it strike you as odd? Unusual? ...Unnatural?

:p

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Unusual? ...Unnatural? Na, Jedi are boring, that's why you gravitate to the Sith. :D

17. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: We Jedi are not boring! [face_mischief]

Cleo Jinn and Darth Dreadwar like this.
  18. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: Honestly Padawan4687, you really do. I am telling this, as the Emperor of the Sith.

We're a bad influence on you.

It starts with puns about "unnatural" and then having a friendly duel as your Sith self with a Jedi and then joining the offsite and participating in Trials and if you keep walking this road, in a year you'll be laughing while holding the severed heads of your foes. Admittedly, you'll also have many followers and powah and generally a whole lot more fun both IC and OOC but... Don't be a Ulic Qel-Droma, Paddy. Turn back. :p

Cleo Jinn likes this.
  19. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: [face_sick] Riiiiiiight, laughing while holding severed heads... That's way more than a little too far! Just the thought of decapitation alone is enough to make me feel ill, what sort of an evil future image of me have you cooked up?! [face_laugh]

I'm currently going against a Jedi at your suggestion, with another younger Jedi in the stands watching. This very well could be my "chance to turn back," buuuuuut I have to wait on a few responses. :p I'm humbled by your concern, though.

20. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: This is your chance to turn back, but hey, why not push boundaries a little... See how far you can sliiip weeeeeeeeee without falling? :p

Padawan4687

21. Cleo Jinn

Jun 7, 2015
    [face_shame_on_you] Dont ruin her Dreads. :p

Padawan4687 likes this.
  22. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: I have no intention of such. I merely want her to realise that there is no light side, and there is no dark side. There is only the Force, and the will to do good with it. True good.

:p

23. Padawan4687

Jul 10, 2010
    OOC: First you advise me to turn back, and then you encourage me to "experiment" even more? Make up your mind! [face_laugh]

Cleo Jinn likes this.
  24. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    Dreads is turning into a Febrayasi

:eek:

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesa likes a dissssssss

25. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    OOC: Well, you wouldn't know whether the Sith were something that you should turn back from, if you didn't experiment and see what they were like, would you? ;)

I have always been like this, Dandelo. ;) I will link you to one of my duels here, where I outline my philosophy. It is the philosophy of Darth Plagueis, of our ancient Sith Emperor Valkorion, of the Sith apprentice Vergere, and of the first Heresiarchs who founded the Sith Order.

Dandelo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.