main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC The Official SWC Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    Silent wards off another attack before countering herself.

Hmmm, interesting.. Van ponders the actions of his padawan..

Striking down on the senior guard, he barely raises his blade in time to catch the attack. Silent swiftly strikes with enough force to push the guard backwards. The Junior guard finally recovered and throws his shin in a low sweep, hoping to catch Silent's footing and knock her down.

TheSilentInfluence

2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    I jump over the blade and roll away, stumbling a bit as I get to my feet. My blade raises again, defensive and guarded as I wait for the younger guard to make another move.

The Vanguard

3. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Clean shaven recovers his leg sweep and prepares to attack again, senior guard motions into a delayed attack, waiting for junior guard to make his move.

Junior guard attacks again with a slash at Silent's torso region, but he exposes the senior guard's right flank by attacking left to right instead of right to left.

TheSilentInfluence

4. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Silent brings down their blade but winches as the blade deflects catches the edge of their tunic and jumped back before it could cut them further. They moved off to the side and swept their blade up right to left at the senior guards flank.

The Vanguard

5. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Silent was caught by the junior guard's attack but she didn't waiver, taking the pain with the progress and avoiding most of the blow. She only had a split second to exploit the junior guard's mistake, but for a Jedi, a split second was plenty of time.

The senior guard was in motion to strike, having his arms raised and exposed, Silent brought her weapon up/right and landed her target with a solid hit.

The guard grunted in pain and disengaged from the exercise, it was now one on one.

[Vansyph was taking note of Silent's actions, remaining silent but watchful.]

Watching the senior take the hit that he himself was supposed to be covering, the junior guard lashed out in a wild attack - swinging hard and tightening his grip. It was apparent that his focus was blurred.

TheSilentInfluence

6. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Silent blocked quickly and pushed the junior guard back with a sharp push on their blade from Silent's own lightsaber. Before the junior guard could attack again, Silent removed a hand from their own lightsaber and placed it on the Junior Guards one, an attempt to stop them from fighting.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

The Vanguard

Sarge likes this.
  7. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Koji watched what he thought was going to be a decisive victory from Silent.

What he saw instead was surprising. Dropping her guard, Silent offered a hand of reassurance to the Temple guardsman. Little did he know that she was actually transcending the exercise and reaching out to him through the Force, comforting his distraught state of mind.

"I'm not going to hurt you." she spoke with calm in her voice.

The guard nodded in acknowledgement and realized what she knew, he lost his bearing. "Forgive me master Jedi," he stated quietly.

Koji interjected with a loud tone from above, "End lesson. Padawan, I'll see you back inside the Temple for debriefing."

TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  8. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    I let my hand drop from the junior guards lightsaber and stepped back, deactivating my own. I step back and bow first to the temple guards and then my Master.

"Of course Master. See you there."

The Vanguard

The Vanguard likes this.
  9. Anakin.Skywalker

Anakin.Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2016
    OOC: Sorry, sorting some stuff out. Perhaps another time. :)

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  10. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    So typical of a Sith...
    I thought Reiis always liked a challenge?:p
    Anakin.Skywalker

11. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    Very funny. :)

Give me a few minutes to make sure I've done all the necessaries. I did the bulk of what I needed to do earlier today. You can start the duel.

12. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    IC: Keskor Vunn
    "Excellent"
    Keskor's Lightsaber ignites, He circles Reiis, he had been sure to set up metal canisters, Barrels and pillars before the duel. Keskor had to be cautious though, Sith were unpredictable. Keskor ran at Reiis, Spinning his lightsaber in his hand, Jumped and flew at her, The duel had begun.
    Tags: Anakin.Skywalker
    OOC: Glad to see you have a escaped DRL, and the posts will be longer after this one.
    :luke::bluesaber:

Anakin.Skywalker likes this.
  13. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016
    IC: Reiis Invadator

Reiis watched the Jedi cautiously. She had only fought another Jedi once, and although she was pretty good at not being taken by surprise, she was always wary when it came to fighting the other side. This Jedi certainly wasn't subtle, though, and that made things easier. He flew at her, his lightsaber spinning with a vengeance, if one could use that term to describe a Jedi. Reiis ignited her darksaber in her left hand, just in time to catch his own saber with an upward thrust in an attempt to push it out of the way. Her right prosthetic hand balled into a fist and flew forward, hopefully meeting him square in the face before he could react.

TAGs: Master Vo'Un'Var
    OOC: Thanks. It's good to be back. :)
    :vader::redsaber:

14. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Keskor dodged the blow faster than lightning,
    "you forget, Reiis, I have Jedi reflexes!"
    Keksor used the force to throw 3 barrels at Reiis, After this he charged. Ignited his lightsaber he threw 5 blows at Reiis. He then slid back and threw 2 pillars with the Force at Reiis. He then charged again, Slashing at Reiis with his lightsaber
    "I do not seek revenge, Reiis, That is not the Jedi way, But I have to say, I won't mourn to see you dead!"
    OOC: Nothing Against you Anakin
    Keskor sent another flurry of blows at Reiis. He then attempted to use a force push and knock her off her balance

15. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis deflected the barrels sent her way, parrying the blows from his saber with ease as she advanced. With equal deftness, she threw the pillars away, sending them crashing into the wall while deflecting his others attacks. His final blow was a Force Push, but she absorbed it with tutaminis.

"You're aggressive...for a Jedi," she countered. She barely had time to react to any of his blows, but her next move should dampen his speed...if not cripple him completely. He was but a initiate of his Order, and this should be easy.

Reiis flung a Mind Shard at her opponent, which -- left unhampered to do its sender's bidding -- was powerful enough to cripple an opponent's mind into uselessness. Reiis wasn't sure what training the Jedi had, but it certainly didn't equal to her training as a Sith.

OOC: Of course, nothing personal. :) That's quite a few attacks you put in just one post. Just be careful with that -- taken too far, it can be godmodding. Just a tip for the future. :)

The Vanguard likes this.
  16. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Keskor fell to the ground, of course, Reiis's signature move, The Mind Shard, Keskor stood up, He felt weak, But he could fight. He ran at Reiis, swinging his lightsaber into her direction, but at the same time bringing more pillars flying into Reiis, He did not like the sith ways, He had to show her that she had chosen the wrong path.
    "Look at yourself Reiis! Having to hide behind a mask just because of what the Sith have done to you! Return to the Light!"
    Keskor knew it was useless, but perhaps it could distract her, giving Keskor time to strike.
    tags: Anakin.Skywalker
    OOC: Will be inactive due to catching up on clone wars (Near the end of Season 3)

17. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis watched, pleased, as the Jedi fell -- but then again, when did that not please her. He wasn't crippled, though, and she hadn't exactly intended as such, so she wasn't surprised when he threw more pillars at her while swinging his saber. The pillars fell away like little twigs as Reiis batted them away with the Force, locking sabers with her Jedi enemy.

Reiis wasn't sure what he was trying to do with his next sentence, but it was a grave mistake. "Hide?!?!" she snapped, incredulously. "You think I hide. You and anyone else who fights me is lucky that I do wear this else you wouldn't be able to concentrate well enough to fight!" She was livid. To even suggest that she wanted to wear the mask, much less to hide, was unbelievable to her. She threw another mind shard at him, and swing her saber.

TAGS: Master Vo'Un'Var
    OOC: Enjoy!

18. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "All you can do is give into your hate, Reiis invadator, It is PATHETIC! I knew I made the right choice by joining the Jedi, And, You still have not given me a reason why you wear the mask, Do you think it would impress your master Insipid? I thi-"
    Keskor felt the shard hit him, But he stood up, just in time to block the blow Reiis sent at him,he was growing weaker, He sent out a burst of energy, Knocking back everything round him and then he sent swings at Reiis.
    "If you think that your emotions will win you the fight, you are wrong! I don't need my eyes to fight you!"
    Keskor used the force to bring up all non-living objects that were not fixed to the floor flying at Reiis, Not all of them were thrown, seeing as Keskor was not fully trained, But it would at least be a distraction, He ran at Reiis, Lightsaber poised to attack

19. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis watched the Jedi fall once again as the Shard took its toll, too angry and hurt to be surprised that he was still fighting. "You think I chose this?" she hissed, deflecting his blows, pausing only to shove away the shower of inanimate objects that threatened to crush her. She dodged to the side as he ran at her with his lightsaber, sending a Force Push to send him crashing to the ground. She readied her own weapon for another attack. "The Sith," she paused, clenching her teeth against the renewed rage that boiled inside at the memory of her old self. "...are not forgiving in their punishment of failure."

20. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    "Reiis Invadator, the Sith are blind!"
    Keskor stumbled from the push, but stayed on his feet, He ran towards Reiis with his lightsaber ready to defeat his foe.
    "Dealing with Sith is the Jedi specialty."
    Keskor lept into the air with a force jump and landed just in front of Reiis, sending lightning fast blows at her.
    "Parry this!"
    While attacking, He sent barrels flying in Reiis's direction
    TAGS: Anakin.Skywalker

21. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis parried the blows, her gears in her prosthetics humming frantically as they worked to keep up with the demand. Several barrels flew in their direction, and Reiis ducked and rolled to miss them rather than send them away. Jumping up, she attacked the Jedi, spinning away in intervals to attack from another direction. She finished with a blast of Force Lightning, which she assumed he couldn't deflect.

TAGs: @Master Vo'Un'Var

22. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    He parried the sith acolyte's blows as quick as possible, but the force lightning hit him square in the chest, He screamed, writhing on the ground, he looked at Reiis, Just were he wanted her, He looked up at the massive slab of Beskar Iron poised above Reiis, Keskor threw his lightsaber spinning at the cords binding it.
    "This is Beskar, Lightsabers can barely scratch it!"

23. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis didn't even look up as the Jedi threw his lightsaber above her head, and force once, she was glad she was outfitted with prosthetic legs. Leaping easily to the side, Reiis landed as the Beskar iron hit the ground, spinning around to face the Jedi lying on the ground.

Feisty one, wasn't he?

It was time for him to die, if he didn't wriggle his way out of it...

Reiis shot a Mind Shard at the Jedi, followed by a blast of Force Lightning. She assumed he'd be incapacitated enough to be unable to resist the blow to his arm.

TAGs: @Master Vo'Un'Var

24. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Keskor summoned his lightsaber to his hand, He had just enough time to pull out a comlink and call for a ship when the mind shard hit him, he was not down, though, The force lightning hit his hand as he held it out, He felt the burning sensation, but did not take all the pain.
    He had a promising destiny.
    the Ship flew in and hovered above the ground, he lept onto it
    "This is not the end, Reiis, I will come again to defeat you!"
    He nodded to the pilot to start flying, He was going to escape, hopefully.
    TAG: Anakin.Skywalker

25. Anakin.Skywalker

Oct 11, 2016

Reiis expected the ship to be carrying reinforcements...weapons...something. Wrong. Much to her surprise, her opponent leapt onto the ship, and Reiis could only watch as it flew away.

Confusion. Surprise. An idea.

Whether or not it would work or if the pilot of the ship was skilled enough to evade the attack, Reiis was not sure. It was worth a shot, anyhow.

Grabbing the Beskar iron with the Force, Reiis flung it at a terrifying speed towards the ship, her hope being to watch the ship disintegrate or simply crash.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.