The Official SWC Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    This is just the beginning

*uses the force to throw a heavy object at Sinre, before leaving the thread*

2. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    *gestures, pulling the boulder down in advance, it smashing to the just floor in front of him*

Whatever, young fool
  3. darthhelinith Force Ghost

star 5
    *leaps into the thread, huge wings flexing, scaly armour wrippling and belching fire*

*uses one huge claw to pick her large lizard fangs as she waits for a challenger*
  4. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    oy enough of the young, I'm older than you :p

and in character I'm older than you too, at least a thousand years so there [face_not_talking] :p
  5. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    I was just making sure that the mods weren't getting a little loopy. I am the self proclaimed loopy mod checker. See you need someone who is loopy to make sure someone else isn't loopy.:p

*Jumps into the battlefield, and ignites lightsaber.*

If anyone takes one more step anywhere near Lord Charn I will cut them down, and use their parts as a garnish.

*Snarls at everyone, showing them that I mean business.*
  6. Ree Force Ghost

star 5

The Grandmaster sits cross legged in the corner unbeknownst to anyone else. She meditates as she awaits a worthy opponent to cross her path...

7. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    (ahh MM loyal as ever :D )

*steps in*

*grins as he sees Ree faced away from him meditating*

*slowly sneaks up behind her*
  8. Ree Force Ghost

star 5

Ree senses a presence behind her. She smirks as she recognises her old friend. He was always the sneaky type.

Summoning the Force, feeling it flow through her, she directed it (without any phyisical movement) towards a small rock over in the bushes behind Charn. When at the right height she flings it towards his head.
  9. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    *ducks as the rock flies past my head*

* chuckles quietly*

not very Jedi like was it my Jedi friend, what an example to be teaching to your students

*hides lightsaber behind my back*
  10. Ree Force Ghost

star 5

Ree raises fluidly from the ground and turns to face Charn. She smirks.

"Yes. Lucky you don't have ANY students or they'd all be sneaks."

SHe ignites her yellow lightsaber and begins with an attack at his midriff, slice horizontally right then left...
  11. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    *with lightning speeds blocks both attacks Dooku style*

ahh but you haven't heard of Furio?

and I train in secret, away from prying eyes.

*smiles wickedly as I prepare to thrust my lightsaber into Ree in a stabbing motion.

(sorry how that sounded, I tried for 2 minutes to sound less you know wrong [face_laugh] )
  12. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh]Haha! THere was no wway of avoiding that :p

Ree saw the blow coming. She quickly jumped backwards sucking her stomach in to avoid the blow. She use her momentum to spin around and plant her feet firmly a few feet away from CHarn's lightsaber.

She went in with her own attack- the swiped downwards, brought her lightsaber up quickly and flicked it to the left then arced over CHarn's head to attack his right then a stab towards his middle...
  13. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    *stumbles in suprise and works at Rees attacks, impressed at her cunning move, managing to block them, parries in a saber lock*

I can see why you are grand master Ree, but as you see,

*spins and attacks you again, ending in another saber lock*

I'm prepared for you *grins*
  14. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    Charn what colour is your lightsaber?

Ree grunted with the effort of holding off Charn's attack, her face glowing yellow while their lightsaber's were locked.

"I know you are a worthy adversary Charn."

In a split second she let go one hand and Force Pushed Charn away...
  15. tjace Force Ghost

star 4
    T'Jace steps into the edge of the thread and observes the fighters.

"My, there aren't a lot of other Jedi here."
  16. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    (my Lightsaber has a red blade Ree :D )

*with the force push goes flying backwards into a wall*

AAAArrrgghhh

*force calls lightsaber to me*

*sith eyes glowing, I force leap forward hissing, attacking heavily*

17. Ree Force Ghost

star 5

Ree watches Charn to see what he does next. He leaps up and hisses at her. Now, she is genuinely scared. She poked the bear and it had come out to play.

Charn charges. Summoning the Force around her, Ree jumps high and disappears somehwere into the ceiling of the duelling arena...
  18. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    *stops the attack as Ree sheilds herself. seemingly disappearing from sight*

you can hide Jedi master

*cracks begin to appear in the walls as the dueling area shakes*

there is still time to admit defeat.
  19. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    *a disembodied voice from the left of the room*

"Don't cheat Charn. You know it will take more than moving walls to beat me."

*The voice comes from the very far right of the room*

"Come and catch me if you can."

A Yellow glow can be seen 500 metres up...
  20. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    *looks up with sithly eyes and smiles slightly*

I sense your FEEEEAAAA-RRRRRRR

*with a great shriek, force spins vertically to wear the yellow blade is and grabs her by the robe pulling her back down to to the ground*

now "grand" Jedi, show me what you've got.
  21. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    Pfft! I'm not scared of you! :p

Ree saw the Sith coming. Expecting him to land and fight, she was caught off guard when the coward grabbed her robes roughly and brought her back down to the ground.

Down on one knee, she looked up at him and spoke through her bloody lip, "Scared of heights are you Charn? Couldn't fight me up there could you?" She smirked, and the intensity in her eyes was un-escapable.

She Force pushed Charn away from her and was in hot pursuit, bringing her yellow blade down to his legs making contact with the flesh...
  22. Charn Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    *as the burning heat started to burn his flesh, Charn felt the sensation of pain for the first time in 100 hundred years*

*it was because of this a subconscious flurry of power emitted like a quick blinding flash, throwing Ree across the arena, before her lightsaber caught his bone*

*staggering to his feet, watching Ree slam into the wall 15 meters away, he realised she had earned the rank of high master*

you will pay Jedi, your luck has just run out.
  23. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    [face_laugh] I'm scared now. I have mightily peeved you off! Also did you mean "You understood why she had earned the rank of high master"?

Ree slammed hard against the transparnsteel wall. She felt her shoulders and lower back bruise. But with the Force as her ally she was able to ignore the pain. She slowly raised herself from the ground, and flicked her eyes up ready for Charn's next attack.

Instead he just stood there seething. Yes...she really had peeved him off. She bowed her head, centred herself and summoned the Force around her. She looked up at Charn the intensity once more in her eyes.

She let go! A ball of invisible energy went racing towards Charn and caught him sending him travelling many metres across the giant arena. Without waiting for him to make a move she sent her lightsaber flying like a Boomerang straight after him, attempting to wound him in the midsection, if not the head....

24. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    *Walks in with a lite Cohiba.*

Well this is new!

*eye's turn black and orange*
  25. Darth Aiser Force Ghost

star 4
    ~laying In a rocks shadow watching the duel between Charn and Ree.~

This has been an interesting duel to watch furio.