The Official SWC Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Hey, Paddy, *watch* it...*no one* is calling Sith *saints*. I'm simply trying to demonstrate that no one's *perfect* or beyond *hope*. You keep this up, I'll just leave you to yourself and your 'the Jedi can't do *any* wrong' views...I don't want to fight but I am entitled to my views just as much as you.

And yes, I do see the Jedi as hypocrites. I think Sidious was absolutely *correct* when he said Jedi and Sith are similar in almost every way...so why such hate?

*Dooku wheels away into a dark secluded corner to think*
  2. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    lets see:

Qui-Gon: i will force you to accept the money we want to give you, doesn't matter if you lose business

Mace Windu: we're keepers of the peace not soldiers,( yet you train like warriors

Obi-wan: this weapon is your life

Obi-Wan: I will force you to go home and rethink your life

Yoda: don't care that you're sad and just torn away from your mother, have no heart you should, toughen up or get out

Yoda: don't care about your dreams, being upset turns you evil

Obi-wan: "and you killed count Dooku--yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" no trial?

Mace: "you're under arrest" without evidence

Yoda: "if so powerful you are why leave?" too sure of themselves they are? reaaallly? pot, kettle, black

Obi-wan: "only a sith deals in absololutes" (only a Jedi deals in mind tricks) whats evil about an absolute?

=======

*walks in*

hmmm

such anger in here,

3. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
  4. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    Alisha, you think I would go to the Sith? I fear them because I fear myself. Please try to understand. They raised me since I can remember. I used to call the Temple home. Now i find that everything they taught and told me was a lie to one extent or another.
  5. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    [:D] @ Agile Horse. I have *major* issues with any sort of dishonesty and it's all *over* everything *including* SW. It's just amazingly ironic and cool (to me) that when taken as *individuals* rather than a collective that is blackwashed as 'evil' Imperials just seem men that are *scared* and doing their jobs. And Sith are more honest than the 'heroes'.

OOC: Shira: If you truly feel exasperated and if you feel you must choose Paddy over me, I will understand. I don't want you to feel torn. [:D] (However, this *isn't* me casting you off. I want to stay your Mentor. I just don't like all the friction that's happening. Please let me know your thoughts on the matter.)
  6. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Dear Force, Mentor, no! Of course I don't feel that way. Alisha knows this is all role-playing for me. Or at least she'd better. I've stressed it often enough.:p
  7. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Okay. Glad it is for you. :) I'm honestly not sure with Padawan.
  8. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    *Ciscerian walks in after an intense day of studying*

Man I've missed quite a bit
  9. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    *Thimen stirs from his lonely vigil as he senses Ciscerian's presence enter the training arena* *Moving with fluid grace, the Chiss joins the young Bith* 'Good morning, Pupil. I believe the storm has passed but Dooku is still slightly concerned because Alisha hasn't spoken to her in days.

'Dooku is seeking TCW recs in another thread. She wonders if you have any.' *Studies Ciscerian* 'How are you, Pupil?'
  10. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *walks into the Saale feeling much better than she has in days.*
  11. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Good to see your mood restored, Agile Horse. [:D]
  12. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *blushes and smiles with a pleased expression* Your guidance more than anything else, Mentor.
  13. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
  14. JM_1977 Force Ghost

star 6
    Hello mentor I can't be on long in fact I'm leaving in the next few minutes just wanted to drop in before the move
  15. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Good morning, Pupil. :) Glad to see you. [:D]
  16. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey 711. See you after the move, yeah?

Mentor, I've responded to your e-mail.
  17. Padawan4687 Force Ghost

star 4
    **Showing hesitation, Alisha takes a few steps into the arena. Nodding a greeting to 7-11 and Shira, she continues to hang back.**
  18. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    *Thimen and Dooku note Alisha's Force presence* *Moving slowly paralell to each other, the pair moves before Padawan* 'Good morning, Pupil,' Themin began, 'we are glad you've returned before the boards shutdown. We wish you to know, we are not mad and don't wish to be in opposition to you.'

*Dooku nods* 'I concur. ' :)
  19. Padawan4687 Force Ghost

star 4
    **gives a relieved half smile.**

I'm glad... I wasn't in my best frame of mind that day... I ended up forgetting it was a Roleplaying thread. I truly am grateful that the move can start without this still in the air...
  20. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *smiles, glad that her friend and Mentor have come to agreeable terms.*
  21. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    *Dooku nods thoughtfully* I understand. I also overreacted. I'm glad we'll begin afresh.

*Thimen looks down at Alisha* 'How does my blade feel within your grasp now, Pupil Alisha? You seem to be coping well for one that is struggling so against doubt and dread. I am pleased.' *The Chiss smiles slightly* 'I thank you for showing my trust in you wasn't unfounded.'

OOC: *Smiles at younglings, pleased*
  22. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    *blushes and shifts under her Mentors' praise.*

What will we do now? Or will you continue working with Alisha for now?
  23. Cushing's Admirer Force Ghost

star 6
    Agile Horse: Well, considering the move, I figured I'd talk to you via email in the interim. Maybe have you do a bit of *reading* on in-universe Force abilities so when this thread's back in action the new board, you, 711, and Paddy (if she wants to be included) actually have a *clue* what you're doing in here! [face_laugh]:p

Not trying to spoil the fun but I think you guys would get more out of it if you had a bit of knowledge and discipline. :)

Finished TMTH yet? o_O[face_mischief]

Paddy: If you'd like to train in Force abilities with me during the move, please PM me your email addy asap. I won't be coming to the temp boards.
  24. Shira_Adola Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes I did! I'm about halfway through PoS. It's considerably shorter:p

*Senses a shift in the Force and pales slightly*

My old Master is back...
  25. Sistros Force Ghost

star 6
    this a social thread people? :p

I want to see a duel