main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC The Official SWC Dueling Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Qui-Gon_Reborn, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raphire

Raphire Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 19, 2008

Xana ignores the corpse of her rather un-usuful serpent and dodges the poison darts. Xana then pauses and stares at Furio with a dazed look on her face. Her eyes cloud over and she sinks to her knees. "****" She murmurs to herself and then shuts her eyes in a grimace of pain as her whole frame shudders. Then she steadys herself and once again stands to her feet. Her green eyes flashing. "If you want me, you'll have to come and get me!" She says with a playful grin. She turns and runs up the large mountain of rocks to their right.

2. Charn

Charn Jedi Master star 8

Dec 23, 2004
    *cackles and waches*

finish it my apprentice.

3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Running away from the fight? Let's bring you back.

*Furio watches Xana run up the mountain and leaps and runs with the Force behind him to get closer while chasing her. He reaches a point where he is just behind her and throws both his blades and loosens a jagged edge of the mountain face, loosening it. Then with a tremendous Force pull that exhausts Furio he pulls the loosened rock which creates a rockslide heading towards Xana as she runs towards it! With the little energy Furio has left he calls back his blades and throws them at Xana so if she turns and runs, the blades will meet her, the other way is the rick slide.*

4. Fishmanlee

Fishmanlee Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 17, 2010
    im bored so i decided to do this: "throws two large packet of BBQ sauce creating two oil slicks one closer to the rock slide and the other in Xana's path"

you can either accept this as happening or pretend it didnt happen.

5. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2009
    I agree, you've waited long enough

i will duel you.

6. Fishmanlee

Mar 17, 2010
    me?

if so then

[pulls lightsabers out]

"Your Move"

7. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Can anyone join in?

If so, I'm up for a duel. [face_mischief] [face_skull]

8. Fishmanlee

Mar 17, 2010
    then i will take on two at once!

[swings lightsaber at Dreadwar while throwing 3 Jedi Throwing Stars at him]

"Take That!"

9. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    The lightsaber passes right through Dreadwar... what... then Dreadwar dissipates. It was a Force Doppelganger! The real Dreadwar approaches, cloaked in black, wearing a fearsome mask, a silver lightsaber in his hand. He ignites it, revealing a blue blade. Dreadwar throws his lightsaber at Fishmanlee as he gathers Force energy in his left hand.

"You are no match for the ancient might of the Sith," sneers Dreadwar.

10. Fishmanlee

Mar 17, 2010

["more like the ancient BLIGHT of the Sith" retorts Fishmanlee as he dodges the saber throwing a packet of BBQ sauce at Dreadwar as the fearsome blue blade brushes past Fish's side barely missing him, Fish then calls Dreadwar's saber to his hand and takes the crystal out of it and stomps on it crushing it into a bunch of tiny shards, fish then takes the lightsaber and puts it into a collection bag with the tokens of past enemys bulges nearly snapping the cord that ties the bag shut.]

(this is the music for the duel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpNlBIiViP8)

11. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    "Oh, quite correct. My title is the Lord of Blight... however did you know?" Dreadwar mocks. Dreadwar then unleashes the Force power he prepared; it is ancient Sith magic that drains Fishmanlee's lightsaber. His lightsaber sparks and dies permanently. Dreadwar draws an ancient Sith sword and begins stalking towards the apparently defenseless Fishmanlee.

12. Fishmanlee

Mar 17, 2010
    oooh this is a tough one to get out of innit.

[however Dreadwar does not know that at this veryt moment Fish has rigged his Star Destroyer to Fire at Dreadwar, Fish also throws a remote detonater at dreadwar to distract him, as an extra procaution Fish throws a bunch of boxes at dreadwar so that once the Detonater explodes the boxes will hit dreadwar withought being caught in the explosion]

13. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    When the Star Destroyer fires, Dreadwar uses the Force to bend the blaster bolts... they streak towards Fishmanlee as the detonator explodes very near Dreadwar. The Sith Lord flies backwards and crashes to the ground. Dreadwar stands, his armored battle robes burnt but he is not badly damaged and his mask protected his face. Dreadwar raises his hand and clenches his fist; the boxes implode just as the massive laser blasts near the seemingly helpless Fishmanlee.

14. Fishmanlee

Mar 17, 2010

["more like the ancient BLIGHT of the Sith" retorts Fishmanlee as he dodges the saber throwing a packet of BBQ sauce at Dreadwar.]

[/quote]

you never reacted to this attack

15. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    That's because I didn't react, I just let the BBQ hit me. ;)

16. Fishmanlee

Mar 17, 2010
    well it is a 25 pound sack of BBQ sauce hitting you in the face

17. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    In the mask. Now, try and avoid those reflected turbolaser blasts.

18. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Darth Dreadwar walks through the audience. Those around him are being choked ruthlessly as the Dark Lord of the Sith strides forward. Dreadwar is a horrible figure; wearing armored battle robes, black trimmed with red, clutching a deadly chrome lightsaber in one hand. An iron mask obscures the face of the Sith Lord, yet the eyes are left showing, clearly deliberately, as the eyes, which are hard to describe, as they seem so dark they are black, yet also flare bright red... or perhaps purple? Anyone looking at them feels nauseous... except a lone opponent who stands against the Sith Lord... YODA'S BAD GIRL. :p

19. Yodasbadgirl1

Yodasbadgirl1 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 30, 2009
    Yodasbadgirl stands in her there laughing at her opponent[face_laugh] "Less talk and more action you smelly old sith, you better watch out cause kitten has a whip."

She pulls out her whip and lights it.Stands aside and does her Bruce Lee come hither.

"And this better not be Charn's idea cause I'll whip both your butts and wipe the floor with you. Go hard or go home baby!"

20. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Darth Dreadwar stands somewhat taken aback. He is surprised at the boldness of his opponent.

Finally, he ignites his Sith lightsaber. A black blade (with a black core), crackling with purple dark side lightning, emerges. He walks towards YBG, an audible thump heard with his every step. "Jedi," Dreadwar he hisses. His voice is hollow and raspy, as if echoing from the depths of a tomb...

21. Yodasbadgirl1

Mar 30, 2009
    :rolleyes: "Black core how exciting' disappears, foot steps can be heard,

"Oh where, oh where did she go."

appears behind Dreadwar, whips his back and disappears again.

22. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Hey I only used a dark side imbued black 'saber because my last one got trashed. :p

Darth Dreadwar hisses as the lightsaber whips at his back. He arcs his back, the lightwhip blackening his cloak. He spins around, not seeing YBG. He then begins whispering eerily, in ancient tongues. A slight shadow begins to swirl around the Dark Lord.

23. Yodasbadgirl1

Mar 30, 2009
    YGB appears suddenly in front of him, "Does your mother sew? Well get her to stitch this!" Head butts the smelly sith in the head before he can look up again she disappears. Voices appear to be all around Dreadwar, a faint girlish laughter can be hear all arounf him. "You'll have to try harder than that, I haven't been scared of shadows since I was three."

24. Darth Dreadwar

Jan 26, 2010
    Dreadwar did not block the head-butt. He is too busy concentrating on the Sith ritual he is preparing. Suddenly, the shadow becomes a dark cloud swirling around Dreadwar, arcane energies gather in his hands, and then a huge storm of dark side energy rushes after YBG. It consumes all in its path. The arena becomes pitch black. "How will you get out of this one?"

25. Yodasbadgirl1

Mar 30, 2009
    YBG absorbs all the darkside energy and uses it to make her angry, throws it back at Dreadwar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.