main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The *Official* T-shirt and logo thread!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Jun 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    Ok guys and gals, here's a crazy idea. I think by the next meeting we should have shirts at least finalized, so rather than throwing ideas back and forth here, why don't we sit down some night with everyone's drawings, a computer with photoshop, and just get it hammered out?

2. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    When and where? I'll be there if I don't have a flight.

3. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Sounds good. I actually had played around with my drawing and am starting to make headway with the creepy splashes. When I get something that's semi-presentable, can I just scan it and send it to you, Q? I have no idea where I could post it (or how...).

4. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Yeah, that's cool. Do you have a scanner or do you want to barrow mine?

5. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Actually, I can use the ERRSA scanner. I had totally forgotten about that thing!

6. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    Cool. Just scan it as a jpeg at about 72 dpi and shoot on over by way of the info. super highway!

7. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    Hmmm. Seems it got pushed off to the side again. Should we talk about this at the next meeting?

8. BIGGIE

BIGGIE Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2003
    I know it is bill and all but he is/going to work(s) at a t-shirt place. i am not shure if he is still at the place he has been or i think he is going to another place. so if he is at the metting we should ask him if he still does, and if so, get him to make the t-shirts. And do we have a idea of what we r going to do, i know jack and others have been working on the one surfing idea.

9. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I don't want to go with Bill. No offense, but he's just not reliable and I have a T-shirt guy that isn't that bad. Besides, last I heard he did or he was going to quit working there.

At this point I'm thinking of just a big square on the back that says 'Insert logo here'.

10. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    I'm really going crazy with the whole splashes thing. Do you guys think it would look too dumb with just a board and no splashes? I'm starting to think that having no splashes at all would be better than really stupid looking ones.

11. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    i think we need the shirts before MagaCon, so lets get this over and done with, the only real thing going is the trooper on the surfboard. Jayna has a good one done and has been looking at printing places.

12. Jayna

Apr 19, 2002
    Yeah- all I need to do is talk to the places I found and get some price quotes from them. I will take care of that this weekend.

13. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    Thats is great :) , have we picked out a color for the shirt?

14. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I think we were going with Ash Grey

15. BIGGIE

Sep 21, 2003
    sounds good to me

16. Q99213

Nov 3, 2001
    I figured :p

17. ca_tron

Dec 6, 2002
    We decided on Ash Grey at the meeting for the T-Shirt that only Jayna, Q, and myself went to. We also were the only ones to decided on Jayna'a surfer trooper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.