The Official TATOOINE TV Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Audio' started by Sith_Hunter, Aug 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tat TV #9 has been re-released as Version 2.0. There were changes to the Bantha Fodder Diet Ad to make the phone voice much cooler.
  2. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Okay everybody, I have now put both versions of Episode 9 up. Listen to both and let me know which one you liked better.
  3. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tatooine TV 2004 overview-

2003 was such a great success. Thanks to everyone who gave us critiques and applause! You all help us to get better. We will be kicking down the door to 2004 very soon and come out swinging with, in my humble opinion, the best shows we've ever done. The production process now has fantastic people involved that will raise the level of quality even higher, and oh yeah, make the shows funnier too. I have enlisted three beta readers for scripts, and they have proved to be such great assets to the writing process. More and more people want to be involved in the vocal performance end, as well. We will be introducing new voices to the fan audio genre very soon. You will not be disappointed. Santa brought me a digital voice recorder for Christmas, so as we test this out, this will bring more flexibility and quality as we record "out of the studio". On my hiatus, I did alot of reasearch and there are alot of comedy bits sitting in the recesses of my mind that will see the light of day (finally) this year. We will also be moving into the (gulp) stereo arena when we produce the projects in 2004. We will work toward a more enveloping experience with each project. On a side note, the site will also be hosting other dramatic projects this year. There is a full load of Tatooine TV's yet to sail. 2 part cliffhanger bits, new voices, and crazy times ahead. I am so proud to be a part of such a great Star Wars fan audio "family". You guys and gals rock! An early toast to you for a great 2004! Happy New year to you all!
  4. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok, let's get into 2004. Tatooine TV #10 is now out!
  5. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yes, its true Tatooine TV Episode #11 is out! Let the downloading begin.
  6. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tatooine TV #12 is here, and I feel its one of our best. Download and enjoy, and let us know what you all think about it.
  7. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    ::drum roll:: Now, if you made it through the craziness of Friday the 13th and Valentine's Day (with most of your money), that means you get a prize. It is ::another drum roll:: Tatooine TV #13! Yeah!

This time we answer your question, "What it would be like if Anakin didn't turn to the dark side, and he and Padme raised Luke and Leia?" The answer lies within the comedic audio tracks of Tat TV #13. Download and enjoy.

Note: Some listeners say they hear Cartman in this episode, but I don't know what they're talking about.
  8. Sith_Hunter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Tatooine TV Announcement:

Still in a daze from the amazing win of the awards this last weekend, an annoucement will now be made.

Tatooine TV's end is coming. Will it be episode 20, 25, 30? Not sure, but I do want to not wear out the wonderous welcome you all have extended to me with this project.

Oh yes, at the end of the run of Tat TV, I will take a mental vacation and focus on "True Tales: Bible stories with an edge," but... I will return from time to time with Tat TV specials here and there.

Also, I will be collecting the Tat TV episodes, and creating a Director's Edition CD package. On these cds, I will precede each episode with a lively explanation of how I came up with the idea, interview the actors, etc. I will also discuss the "almost released" bits, talk about my influences, and funny stories that I want to fill in the CDs with. The price will only be for the creation of the package, and will be very reasonable. More info to follow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.