main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official Tenel Ka Fanclub!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Nov 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
  2. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Sil, that was awesome! [face_laugh][face_laugh]=D==D=

I have no problem, Kev... and da-yum!

3. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    It would have looked so much better if it didn't have such tacky cheap bling on it. I mean, yeah, add the proper details, but don't get the materials out of a gumball machine. [face_sick]

4. -Tenel-Ka-

-Tenel-Ka- Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Hahah, yeah. I agree about the bling on that one.

I actually just got this one the other day in the mail and have ordered the blade for it, which should hopefully be here soon! :D

5. KissMeImARebel

Nov 25, 2003
    O wow, that is much much nicer. (although I think the red button and bit of metal under it could stand to be replaced - my two cents; it's still a really nice piece.) [face_peace]

6. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Hmm, I like them both. But, that's just me. Now someone get on the horn to Lucasarts and tell them to make a high-quality Tenel Ka action figure!

7. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    we need one of those

8. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Very nice. :)

Back around the time that Sacrifice was about to get released, a gentleman on ebay sold some custom Legacy of the Force figures. He made a pretty good one of Tenel Ka.

Tenel Ka custom figure

9. JaDan

JaDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Ive been hearing alot of rumors about the new LotF book, people saying that Jacen died, is it true? Please tell me if it true! PLEASE!

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ooh, thanks, Carenix. :)

Yes, JaDan. Jaina killed Jacen.

11. JaDan

JaDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Yeah i no... i just finished reading invincible, now I find myself strangly depressed... I thought if Jacen died id feel alot better about how LotF went, but I dont I feel worse, all this time i thought its what i wanted, But its not...

12. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I skimmed thru Invincible today and here's what I gotta say:

Jacen killed Isolder. Not only that, but he'd much rather incinerate teh body than have it taken back to Hapes. You wanna protect your daughter, Darth Dumbass? How about leaving the people that she love alone! I mean, with her existence and everything all secret, it means that not a whole lot of people get to even talk to Allana and vice versa. And now kill one of the few people that she's likely to be really close to?

That just totally pissed me off and I can't accept it as canon.

As for Ta'a Chume. I read thru the pages where Ben met with TK's cousins and came to this conclusion: They said somewhere that nobody knows that TK has cousins on her dad's side. And so that means that nobody knows that Ta'a Chume had other sons. And that means that TC's a master at hiding pregnancies unless she proclaimed to the public that her younger children were all stillborn and then smuggled the boys off somewhere. With all of her experience at this trick, Ta'a Chume easily recognized what TK was up to before TUQ and that tipped her off on everything about Allana. Does this theory of how TC found out about Allana's heritage sound credible?

Also, do you guys think that Ta'a Chume's marriage to Isolder and Kalen's father had been arranged? I mean, from what I've read, it seems that she'll do anything but marry the guys that are fathering her kids.

13. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Don't worry, Sil. I don't accept it as canon, either... or anything else past the YJK, for that matter.

Hmm, good theory there. Sounds like something Ta'a Chume would do, too. The witch...

14. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    I know ya don't, Striker :D can always rely on you for that.

Gah, why do the SW novels have to be in teh same aisle as the mangas in the bookstore that I stopped by today? I swear I was there to look at mangas and artbooks.

However, I'm feeling very optimistic about the book that they're going to publish on the origins of the Falcon.

15. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
  16. KissMeImARebel

Nov 25, 2003
    I'll actually accept the NJO and Dark Nest...because it still leaves room in my mind for Anakin to be trapped on some Vong PoW camp awaiting return. But LotF - no, will not accept; it just goes too far.

I actually have a question about Isolder: was his characterization from the NJO ever reversed? IIRC the NJO had him as a real mommy's boy who was estranged from his wife. Really hated it.

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Ah, but if you delete the NJO/DNT, then it's probable that Anakin married Tahiri and had kids with her!

And I don't think so, no. *Sigh* Another one dead... poor Tenel Ka. :(

18. KissMeImARebel

Nov 25, 2003
    But if the NJO goes, then so does Conquest - the greatest Anakin Solo story and a big part of he and Tahiri's relationship.

Besides, they can get married when he comes back from the PoW camp.
    Bummer - that really needs to be retconned. I liked Isolder in CoPL - there was no need to make him a jerk.

19. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    Or this should do:

Jacen: *takes out the yellow contacts* Good. You fell for that one. I've turned to plays and magic shows since only my daughter likes my jokes. And now for the great reappearing act! Come on out!

Mara, Isolder, and everyone else that Jacen killed appear out of nowhere, alive and well.

Jacen: And that concludes the show. I apologize that we had to use a doll for Tahiri, who's on vacation after Anakin returned from his top-secret mission on Myrkr. Thank you for watching!

*everyone bows and leaves the stage*

20. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Add Lusa and Lyric and I might be sold, Sil.

21. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    consider Lusa and Lyric, along with Teneniel, added.

22. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    Yeah, can't forget about her mother... *Strikes down DJ*

Oh... what's your icon?

23. SilSolo

Mar 5, 2004
    one of the dolls designed for teh Beijing Olympic games. I totally love watching. I think the Tennis stadium's right next to one of my grandma's houses. Love that China and the US are topping everything.

here's another page with the doll that the icon's from: http://en.beijing2008.cn/funpage/

also got all five on keychains.

24. KissMeImARebel

Nov 25, 2003
    [face_laugh] =D=

25. RK_Striker_JK_5

Jul 2, 2003
    I dunno... I think Jacen's jokes were improving after a bit. [face_thinking] ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.