Hou, TX The "Official Theatre" for Houston

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Spiff_Skywalker, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vadersnoghri Jedi Knight

star 1
    I live close to Gulf Pointe 30. I originally saw TPM at Tinsletown Westchase, and it was awesome. If there is not a huge pace to go for the midnight showing I will probably see it at GP 30.

May the force be with everyone!!!!
  2. PolloDiablo Jedi Knight

star 1
    For Phantom Menace I spent the night at Tinseltown 290 and it was pretty cool, but this time I really want to go where there is going to be the most people. I love the vibe I get from hundreds of fans gathering in line for hours to experience something that they have all been waiting for for so long, I love the feel of the air thick with anticipation. Its really a rush I can't describe, its such a feeling of brotherhood and camaraderie; I got this feeling when I saw Phantom Menace and now I'm addicted, I need it. So I guess if AMC 30 Gulfpoint is the place, then that's where I'll be.
  3. Elf Jedi Master

star 4
    Hubby and I will be at Gulf Pointe. Every midnight showing is gonna be sold out at most theaters anyways... We saw it at the Pasadena Cinemark last time and there were a zillion people there even.

I'll be wearing my "Chicago Force" T-Shirt that I picked up when I was there last weekend... just to confuse everybody. :D
  4. Darthmusic Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm thinking about Katy Cinemark since it's about 15 minutes from my house. The one on 290 is always packed and it was crazy for TPM
  5. goldbubbly Jedi Master

star 4
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

The gulfpoint theater is simply to far for me :( I'll have to stick to a theater on the north side of town :(
  6. Fingorfin Force Ghost

star 4
    Katy Cinemark is about five minutes form me, so naturally, I lean towards that option. However, the Edwards Theater is in a more central location, so it has the benefit of equally inconveniencing the most people. That might be a better option than a theater that is on the extreme end of the city.
  7. DECO_DROID Jedi Youngling

star 1
    my two-cents says, go to the theater with the most screens - amc gulf pointe has 30!!! that means they will (or should) have the most midnight screenings which also translates to more fans! more fans = more fun! i live at 1960 and i-45 so there you go...
  8. Vadersnoghri Jedi Knight

star 1
    Sounds good to me. But we might want to check out what everyone thinks real quick I will post a question for everyone.
  9. WJGlory Jedi Knight

I'm going to Gulf Point 30.
  10. Queenie Amidala Force Ghost

star 5
    Yay Gulf Pointe 30!

Okay, so when are we going to get the official word on ticket sales? This waiting and not knowing is getting very old. . .
  11. BabyPadme Jedi Knight

star 1
  12. Guybrush Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm going to Edwards at Greenway. It is the best movie complex. I won't go anywhere else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.